How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

30-04-2005
scenester

Worldstock
In my search for the perfect summer tote I ran across Worldstock while on Overstock.com. For those of you who may not know of the company, it is in partnership with overstock.com and brings products that have been crafted by artisans in thirdworld countries to the States (and beyond). Many, if not all of the products are made using environmentally friendly methods, including the use of recycled plastic bags (one of the biggest environmental problems). Now I am by no means a "tree hugger" or even someone that is overly concious of environmental causes, but this seemed like a great thing, and the bag was cute too! The items (at least the bags I looked at) are extremely inexpensive, almost too good to resist!
I decided on the pink (shown above) it should arrive in 5-10 days, just in time for my trip to Florida. Just wanted to share my find with all of you, and perhaps someone else has bought a worldstock product before and would like to share?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
worldstock