How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

03-09-2005
backstage pass

Mine was a simple burberry check handbag. I was 16 i think, I have used it to bits and even though the burberry check is considered "chav" I still LOVE it. I also got the matching purse which I have used every single day for 4 years and it has no signs of wear, I know people say designer things are over prices but these two were worth every penny

03-09-2005
windowshopping

I got my very first Louis Vuitton at 13, anything before that I don't really include, they were probably from my sisters or smaller designers.

05-09-2005
windowshopping

My first somewhat designer bag was a DKNY calf leather hobo. My first high end designer bag was a LV Soufflot. I love it!

05-09-2005
V.I.P.

A Coach bag from my mom and a FAKE Gucci from my mom

08-09-2005
scenester

a black nylon kate spade bag. i don't remember the name of it though . i got it for my 18th birthday

14-09-2005
scenester

blk LV epi petit noe when i was in middle school. that bag is so durable..my mom has since taken over it and uses it to store her extensive collection of shearing scissors. lol

14-09-2005
V.I.P.

A black Chanel quilted caviar bag ...hand me down from Mum!

My blog - Style Bubble - http://stylebubble.typepad.com/style_bubble/
14-09-2005
rising star

A LV backpack... I bought it when I started working, literally first pay check (the whole paycheck back then:p).. that time I still thought it was a crime to spend over $800 on a bag.

14-09-2005
V.I.P.

well...my first purchase was a L.A.M.B. bag and then i won a dooney and bourke bag contest, got a bunch of their bags for free, and went to italy. in italy i got a YSL bag and came back with more charm bags from DB, and was like "WHOA!" i sold the Ysl because the color was all wrong and i sold all of the dooneys, because i didn't really like any of them anyways (gotta love ebay!) and then i bought the coach multi function tote in black. that was my first exspensive bag purchase....and after my whirlwind tour in europe, i was bitten by the bag bug! after my coach, which i purchased for school, i got more L.A.M.B. stuff, a dooney and bourke nile satchel for a commision, and started craving an LV....
so technically, my coach tote was my first, and quite practical indeed, but i just purchased my very first LV bag, a speedy 30 and consider that my first! because i actually earned the money to pay for it, it wasn't given to me or anything...and i just purchased a LV croissant today! im in deep! considering i just received the new banana republic pocket tote too. yikes! but handbags are fantastic! and earning your first is so rewarding!

14-09-2005
backstage pass

Ahhh...Memories..

Everyone remembers their first designer bag!

Back when I was obsessed with Louis Vuitton, and the Vernis had just come out, I fell in love with the Baby Blue Houston.

My dad presented it to me for my 18th Birthday!! Though, it just sits in my closet, and I've only worn it once.

candicec

15-09-2005
front row

a chanel bag from mummy ^^

front row

oh gosh, i just realized that i don't own any authentic designer bags... my very first anything sort of designer was a LV wallet that i bought in boston's chinatown for $16. i still get a kick out of it when i pull it out (in oregon) and girls gush about it. when i finally finish school and make a decent living, then i'll spend the big bucks. until then, i'm stuck with designer imposters.. hah

21-09-2005
windowshopping

Louis Vuitton Musette Tango. I was sixteen.

21-09-2005
rising star

I got a Fendi backpack when i was 7 or 8

22-09-2005
front row

Prada Black Backpack

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
bag, designer