How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / Handbags
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

18-11-2005
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by klow-chloe'
morriseel - that look great on you what size is that? Large or Xlarge? Is your the same with this one?
Hi, it's too hard to tell from this photo, BUT the photo above of the model with it..is my size. On the receipt it is Oversize...the SA's told me large. It is the same size as worn by kate moss, demi moore etc.

To be honest, I really don't think there is a bigger one. If you order 'oversize' I'd be 100% certain you are getting the right one.

18-11-2005
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by drel39
you know, i have to agree with greendrv.... the more i see this bag, the more it's starting to grow on me.. will have to go to nm.com to check it out..

morriseel, thanks so much for the pics!! you have the large or the xl? i think guessgirl was saying there were 3 sizes? looks pretty tasty on you...
Thanks..but I got changed after i saw the photo.. ...shirt too short for such short tight pants...was in such a hurry!! Always am!!

18-11-2005
front row

finally picked up my bag today...the size is perfect, not ridiculously big at all. although it looks like twice the size of the spy bag in my pic, it really doesn't look big in person,imo. i am 5"6 and it really doesn't look overwhelming. i would say the pic of kate moss holding bag is same proportions irl for her height. demi's bag looks big, but it could be stuffed.

forgot to add that this can be a GREAT everyday bag
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6975.JPG (84.7 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6981.JPG (151.9 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_6996.JPG (176.5 KB, 33 views)

Last edited by Eclecticbagz; 18-11-2005 at 02:49 AM.

18-11-2005
backstage pass

^ ooooooooooooooo...the white is SO pretty!! that's my size too.

18-11-2005
front row

^^thanks, moriseel i like yours too...it was very tempting when they showed me the brown, but i have been wanting a white bag & was totally bummed that i had to turn down two calcaire balenciagas because of bad distressing. i'm glad i did, this is such a pretty ivory.

have to agree with you that the bag is much nicer in person...i really like the leather, so soft...this was a surprisingly light bag. my camera flash made my bag look shiny, but it isny at all...just a very light sheen.

18-11-2005
V.I.P.

love the bag, electric! Thats the XL lize? Would you be able to post a pic of you holding it?

18-11-2005
V.I.P.

I noticed that the Y is on the front on some bags, but on the side on others. I'm assuming this is different on the different sizes. If elecrics and moriseels bags are the XL and the Y is ont he front, then this must be the medium sized one she's holding. Unless all of the sizes come in the 2 variations?

18-11-2005
front row

^^thanks, guessgirl although i'm quite shy about taking pics of myself, i would have posted a pic, however i don't have a full length mirror(yet)to take one.

i could honestly say that the proportions of the bag irl looks pretty similar as the pic of kate moss with the white. the width of the bag is a nice "average" big size,(if that makes any sense) but it's the height that may make it seem big to others...however, i have to agree with the manager that said the oversize is what sets this bag apart and keeps it from looking "average." it's a big bag, but in a good way...not comical.

btw, the dimensions for the xl is 17 x 14 x 6 and the large is 16.5 x 11 x 5. hope this helps

oh, and yes mine is the xl...

Last edited by Eclecticbagz; 18-11-2005 at 03:54 AM.

18-11-2005
backstage pass

Those bags are great! Saw them tonight and I have to say they look a lot better in person than in the stock pics I've seen. I'm considering it

18-11-2005
backstage pass

[quote=Eclecticbagz
oh, and yes mine is the xl...[/quote]
Guess that officially makes mine XL

18-11-2005
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guessgirl96
I noticed that the Y is on the front on some bags, but on the side on others. I'm assuming this is different on the different sizes. If elecrics and moriseels bags are the XL and the Y is ont he front, then this must be the medium sized one she's holding. Unless all of the sizes come in the 2 variations?

that looks like the yse satchel it is leather with suede trim, it is several hundred more than the standard muse, figure about 1800 US for that size.... Gorgeous

18-11-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noriko
Those bags are great! Saw them tonight and I have to say they look a lot better in person than in the stock pics I've seen. I'm considering it
hi noriko! didn't realize when i went in that they had the sale...what a great surprise they were holding my bag for a week and i had just decided to buy it and it was still there i love the size...

18-11-2005
fashion elite

thanks morriseel for the info. I would love to get the oversize in brown the one the 'Y' signature on the side.

electric - your ivory is very nice too

"Men hate it when their women criticize other females
.....Jealousy get woman nowhere"

18-11-2005
V.I.P.

electric -- I cant get over how gorgeous your bag is! I soo want one

18-11-2005
front row

eclectic, love the bag! really considering this one now... where did you get yours?

and what is the inside like? i mean, pocket - wise? is it hard to find stuff in your bag because of the depth?

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
muse, ysl