How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / More Accessories
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

20-11-2006
front row

Yes i know what your talking about with the mens scarf....I actually have it on right now as im reading the post lol...if you want to see a pic of it on, ill send u one PM me ....its wool and actually kinda soft (not itchy) and the black grey combo is sick...plus the price was great so i had to get it

28-11-2006
front row

Is this the one you are talking about for men?

I have been looking for this, bergdorf is all sold out and I haven't seen it anywhere!

28-11-2006
V.I.P.

^ Bergdorfs had it the last time I was there. Where else did I see it? Saks?

28-11-2006
front row

i am doomed to get this scarf ten years from now when the trend is dead, and at 80% in some discount retailer.

28-11-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pichu888
^thanks for your response, guessgirl96! did you use woolite or some other detergent?
I used dreft, it's a very light baby detergent. I use it on all my clothes, it's not as abrasive but removes stains well.

01-12-2006
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat_attak
^^*1303 those look like klow_chloe's picture.
lol, yes it is! the pebbles! :p

01-12-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guessgirl96
I used dreft, it's a very light baby detergent. I use it on all my clothes, it's not as abrasive but removes stains well.
thanks, guessgirl96! karma for you.

03-12-2006
backstage pass

woo! they are reissuing the smaller scarves and theyve added a new silk skull head scarf! its so cute. im loving it.. and the price is much cheaper than the larger ones.

04-12-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhotfuss
woo! they are reissuing the smaller scarves and theyve added a new silk skull head scarf! its so cute. im loving it.. and the price is much cheaper than the larger ones.
Do they? Do they? Do they?

I want (I NEED) a small white w/ black skulls and a small black w/ white skulls
They are much more wearable for a boy!

04-12-2006
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dieseldude03
I was in Saks tonight browsing around and I came across Alexander McQueen skull scarves in the Men's section... they had a black/grey combo and a maroon/cream combo... they weren't like the silky ones that Lindsay and Nicole and all of the celebs wear... they were like actual scarves... think Burberry... I think their awesome... has anyone else seen these or know what I'm talking about? I can't seem to find a picture online, but I plan on getting a couple, so if you know somewhere online that sells them or has pictures, please share...
Sorry this is late--I saw the scarf in a Saks catalog. It retails for $110. I will try to scan it.

04-12-2006
fashion insider

I believe Barneys is selling the smaller sizes under men's section on their website for $105

05-12-2006
windowshopping

Can someone help me figure out what would be the best way for me to clean my McQueen scarves? I know they are silk so should I get them dry cleaned or hand wash them?? Advice would be great! Thank you!!

05-12-2006
rising star

I just saw these in person for the first time at neiman today and they sure are cute...I must've seen older/bigger ones though as they were $220. At that price, I can't really say I was tempted.

05-12-2006
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guessgirl96
I handwashed mine and it's ok. But you have to be sure to wash the whole scarf and not just part of it, or it'll leave a ring around where it's wet.
angeld, i asked the same question and got the above response from guessgirl96 about handwashing. i haven't tried it yet myself. good luck!

05-12-2006
utterly superfluous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellylicious
Sorry this is late--I saw the scarf in a Saks catalog. It retails for $110. I will try to scan it.
Diesel and Jelly I actually bought this at Saks a week ago, the black and grey version, so I can take pictures if you're really interested in seeing it in "person." Its a lovely scarf, and I like that its actually warm! All the beauty of the original skull scarf, without the chiffon!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
2004, 2010, alexander, august, mcqueen, november, scarf, skull