How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / More Accessories
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

31-07-2010
Making a Mess

I have the Panasonic Lumix lx3 and I highly recommend it to beginners. Its very user friendly and takes great shots.

Also the smaller size makes it very convenient to carry around whilst out and about.

05-08-2010
V.I.P.

am loving my new camera, so many options.
i actually don t recommend it for beginners but it s a great camera

05-08-2010
windowshopping

Haha, I know that many of colleagues will disagree, but now I prefer using Sony, especially if you not shooting in dark area get A700 or A850, Great prices

31-12-2010
V.I.P.

I want to buy a new digicam since the one I have (a four year old Samsung) really isn't all that great. I'm mainly looking for a camera that is great for taking pictures and filming at concerts. The one I have now can't record the sound at concerts (you only hear the bass) but I know there are cameras that can do that. What's it that I have to look for in order to get a camera that can do that? What about this one - Canon Powershot SX210 - it says it has an integrated stereo microphone, does that make a difference?

melectronics.ch

I'm scared I'm just attracted to this model because of its color () but it sounds like it's a good camera for that price ($250). Can anyone help?

03-01-2011
Fashion Designer

Ive been using this for a year now and i love it!

giantbuyer.com

It has great automatic settings so you dont have to be all crazy changing light mode and such. Awesome to capture details with the macro setting and the colors turn out great even with low light. Also has a cool setting where you take a picture in bw but can leave one or two colors the same and then the rest of the picture in bw or you can even replace colors, all with the camera and its super easy. I did a quick search through flickr beyore buy it.

15-10-2011
fashion insider

hey guys!

I started getting really into photography in 2009, when I started art school and in january 2010 I started going to shows for a website, to take pics and videos. I've lately been drawn to photography again.

At the moment I have a few cameras: polaroid spirit 600, a diana f+ lomography, an old film pentax reflex camera and a small pentax x70 bridge. I have a few others, but all old film cameras my mom passed on to me and my sister.

I was wondering if any of you did photography with a bridge camera? If a DSLR is what you really need, what kind would you recommend for a beginner? What are your thoughts on the new hybrid cameras?

(also, about bridge cameras, do you guys know of any photographers or artists that toy around with them? I'd love to see what they make out of their pics )

front row

Anyone have any recs for a good digital camera or a smaller slr camera? TIA

06-08-2012
trendsetter

Canon G12 is awesome.

08-08-2012
front row

^Thanks! Will check it out

11-08-2012
trendsetter

I'm very pleased with Olympus PEN E-P1, having it from 2009, so they are a couple of new models on the market till now.
I prefer digital cameras over SLR and analog ones by default, and this one satisfy all my needs (I am dealing with photography half-professionally - studying photography at university).

It never gets easier, you just go faster. (LeMond)
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
camera, digital