How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / More Accessories
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

01-11-2007
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomentsHaveYou View Post
Here's an idea: everyone post what digital camera they use, general info (price/what they use it for), write a review (the pros/cons), and attach some pictures you've took with the camera. It would be more helpful.
Kodak EasyShare C613 Zoom paid $99 at Wal-Mart the other day. I like it pretty well, no complaints yet. It is very easy to use, and figure out. It doesn't have a view finder though, so you have to use the preview screen, which means if it is dark you can't see anything.
One example:

16-12-2007
windowshopping

i had the sony cybershot dsc-t10 and it sucked. i sold it on ebay and im planning on getting a canon powershot for xmas.

23-12-2007
V.I.P.

I bought the Canon EOS 400D with 18 - 55 mm lens (Digital Rebel XTi) over the weekend and it is incredible. Very user friendly and the quality of the photographs you take is fantastic.

V.I.P.

i had a sony t100 up until i lost it while out in london one night... that had a really strong flash but it was quite slow. i've since replaced it with a leica... still getting used to it.

24-12-2007
rising star

^That's AWFUL! I'm sorry. How is the leica camera?

seanutbutter - a bit late, but MY GOD!!! Those are some awesome photos and great quality! Are all your photos on your flickr account taken with the R967? Ack! Now I can't choose between the HP Photosmart R967 and Canon
PowerShot SD870!

24-12-2007
V.I.P.

i'm not really a digital camera expert.. usually i just want something i can point and click while i'm drunk at a party or something but the leica is quite good. i believe its the clux2. i love the size... its compact and lightweight and the screen is really really clear and the shutter speed is quite good. i'm pleased so far although i am still abit sad about the sony t100 cos i'd only had it for less than a year... oh well. such is the history of all the cameras i've had.

24-12-2007
the crying of humanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by flutterbugfly View Post
seanutbutter - a bit late, but MY GOD!!! Those are some awesome photos and great quality! Are all your photos on your flickr account taken with the R967? Ack! Now I can't choose between the HP Photosmart R967 and Canon PowerShot SD870!
Thanks for the comment! Yes, all of my Flickr photos were taken with the R967. Given that I've had it for nearly a year now with few problems, I'd recommend it in a heartbeat. Very user friendly and incorporated with features normally found in DSLR cameras.

Now I sound like a walking billboard. But seriously, it's a good camera. That explains why I'm asking for a Nikon D40x for Christmas, I guess.

scenester

I have the Leica D-Lux 3 in black. It's pretty awesome, not mention the excellent design. Some features I really like are: image stabilization, flash output control, raw format, aperture/shutter priority, histogram, exp. control, and obviously the LENS! I love it, not at all disappointed that I opted for the Leica instead of a DSLR.

24-12-2007
backstage pass

^ i would love to have that camera too. Your just so lucky! But it don't come cheap... and like you said... u can easily buy a DSLR with that camera...

Back to topic, i think Canon cameras r quite reasonable good digital cameras considering the price n etc. But if money isn't a worry for u, buy the Leica

26-12-2007
scenester

I have got this cam: Sony Cybershot T2 in pink , and I love it!!

Touch screen, very easy to use and some cool functions like the Smile Shutter!

front row

for FLUTTERBUGFLY get the canon for sure. i really dont like the quality of HP cameras. and i've found that Canons tend to last longer than most cameras. I've used the SD1000 for almost two years now and it still feels brand new. you should also look to the A-series that canon has for more creative options. Cheap, good quality, and easy to use! but i've been a loyal Canon fan for years so yea. Canon for sure!

Last edited by chel4mdavali; 26-12-2007 at 03:32 PM.
27-12-2007
All that Glitters is Gold

I will recommend Canon until I die.

V.I.P.

Quote:
flutterbugfly
Ack! Now I can't choose between the HP Photosmart R967 and Canon PowerShot SD870!
Go with Canon, all the way. For durability and quality.

the crying of humanity

^ Not to argue or anything, but HP is known for quality - not to mention, I used that particular camera for a year and had no problems. It's got all the features a DSLR might have, you just need to work with it a bit.

fashion icon

My Canon Powershot. :p The Maria Sharapova one. Nevermind that it's a couple years old and replaced by another Maria Sharapova Canon Powershot.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
camera, digital