How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / More Accessories
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

04-03-2009
trendsetter

Also Crackberry has alot information about the phone fuctions, check the forums and you will learn pros and cons for each phone. I have the 8310 and I love it but I wish I had the bold or 8900.

05-03-2009
tfs star

I got a cover with my BB but the BB sticks when i try to put it in, so i don't bother using the cover.

05-03-2009
front row

Yer the cover i got with mine is quite tight around the phone, i need a new cover!!

21-03-2009
front row

i just got my new Blackberry Curve 8310 and i LOVE it. i never had a QWERTY keyboard phone so the curve seems so much more convient. hands down the best phone i've ever had and my dealer was generous enough to throw in a 3-pack of skins and car charger for free!

22-03-2009
scenester

I'm really doubting whether I should get an iPhone or a Blackberry, I think I prefer a keyboard over touchscreen..

trendsetter

thoughts on the storm? my sis has it & loves it.....im torn between that & the iphone....

tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fashionturnip View Post
thoughts on the storm? my sis has it & loves it.....im torn between that & the iphone....
My friend told me that when she gets a text sent to her iphone she can't forward it so she has to type it out herself. I don't know anything about the storm but the curve is great.

23-03-2009
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fashionturnip View Post
Im torn between these two phones aswell

trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scout01 View Post
My friend told me that when she gets a text sent to her iphone she can't forward it so she has to type it out herself. I don't know anything about the storm but the curve is great.
really?? thats so annoying. I do like the fact you get emails thru on a bb like text messages...hmm im gna give it a few months till upgrade 3.0 is released on the iphone.

fashion icon

I'm looking to get a blackberry in the next few weeks,any advice on which one to choose?

24-03-2009
tfs star

^^ I only got a BB because i was due an upgrade and i never liked any other phones. Then i saw the BlackBerry Curve 8900 and i knew it was for me. My advice, if you don't know what to choose, then go in the shop and ask the sa for help.

24-03-2009
fashion icon

^Ooh it's the curve that I'm quite keen on!

25-03-2009
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scout01 View Post
^^ I only got a BB because i was due an upgrade and i never liked any other phones. Then i saw the BlackBerry Curve 8900 and i knew it was for me. My advice, if you don't know what to choose, then go in the shop and ask the sa for help.
how do you find the curve? is that the new model---does it have 3g?

yeah i asked a few sa but they are often clueless, or dont get what you get as long as they make a sale. very annoying!

tfs star

^ I love the BB and it only took about 1 hour to figure out how to work it It's really easy to work and yes it does have 3g and i think it is the new model but i could be wrong.

Last edited by aycotqone; 25-03-2009 at 06:00 PM.
25-03-2009
tfs star

^I just got a BB (the new Curve) and it didn't take me long to figure out either. As soon as I got it, I set up all the essentials (email, facebook, twitter) and I downloaded a few applications (some for school, some for fun and to keep me sane on my hour and a half commute). It is really easy to work with, but it ended up consuming my life for a week. I now understand the power of the crackberry.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
blackberry