How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / More Accessories
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

19-07-2009
fashion elite

i would not suggest the bold at all. everyone i know that has one has had major problems with it! even though its so beautiful i think its programs have a lot of bugs as well so until they are fixed and a new one is out i'd say dont bother!
on another note, the silver disc/ring around my trackball fell off and i cant find it anywhere
does anyone in the UK know where i can order one without paying like 25 pounds for one...cause lets face it its just a tiny ring and probably not worth that much!

22-07-2009
rising star

I love my Blackberry Bold - I've heard people have had problems with it, but the worst problem I had was when it hung as I was doing something on the app I downloaded. I just pulled out the blackberry and turned it back on again and it was fine.

That said, I don't go downloading a lot of random apps, I now just have UberTwitter for Twitter on the BB.

fashion icon

I have the storm and now I'm not too sure that I like it! I thought that I would prefer a touch screen but I'm really struggling with it lol

23-07-2009
scenester

yea the storm is a very iffy one, but the storm 2 is coming in the next quarter so hopefully it will be better

trendsetter

I've just joined the Blackberry revolution, with my first BB 8900 Curve. I thought it would have been complicated, but its not and i love it.

Just to think, i wanted an Iphone, but i guess i only wanted it because i've got a Macbook. I think i'll be able to sync my BB better with my macbook.

I love it!!!!!!!!

24-07-2009
vertebrae by vertebrae

not sure how many people here use it but the new Facebook application is about a hundred times better than the old one.

24-07-2009
tfs star

^I know! I love that I don't have to use mobile web to go through people's profiles, wall posts, or pictures.

25-07-2009
backstage pass

anyone get the new bbm 5.0?
i saw a preview on youtube but i'm waiting for the full version to come out so i can download it.

25-07-2009
trendsetter

OMG I ADORE my bold. Im so glad i didnt go iphone touchscreen--played out and over hyped. My bold does everything so smoothly. The only flaw i saw b4 i got it was the net---& tht hasnt botherd me at all...it's been great!

My sis upgraded to the new bbm and she says its not as good as the old one...so im gna stay with my current version. loves <3

scenester

can anyone tell me a good place to download apps for a bb curve 8900???

26-07-2009
trendsetter

i don't think there are many, to be honest (apps i mean). only the basic ones like facebook, twitter....

i miss my curve so much, i'm back home and it won't work here so i'm stuck with an old one where i can't check my emails/facebook obsessively

26-07-2009
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbfairy View Post
I have the storm and now I'm not too sure that I like it! I thought that I would prefer a touch screen but I'm really struggling with it lol
a friend's dad works for bb and told me to not get the storm (when i was thinking of getting a bb and which one to get) because like any new technology (like when they had the ipod touch) the first one always comes with so many flaws and i should wait for the second (and improved) version. i'm so happy with my curve tho

26-07-2009
teenage dream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLizardQueen View Post
can anyone tell me a good place to download apps for a bb curve 8900???
google app. it has gmail, maps, reader, and news. i love it.

fashion insider

The Blackberry Storm is such a piece of junk. Wait til the V. 2 comes out and even then.. be aware. It's NOT a touchscreen. It's definitely a click-screen aka you have to press hard to do anything remotely by 'touching.'

tfs star

I've been using my Blackberry Curve almost a year - no compaints so far. Well, one ... I spend WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much time on it!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
blackberry