How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / More Accessories
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

16-09-2009
trendsetter

OK, I couldnt live without my bold - i love it - BUT has anyone else had this problem. When I first got it, I got updates constantly, which i loved. Every email, every facebook update, every text---everything!

But gradually I have recieved less and less updates. I now get nothing from facebook!?! I still get emails and texts, but what happened? I didnt change any of the settings....& its nothing I can change online on facebook.

& before people say 'maybe your getting less messages/pokes/comments', I still get them but only when I have logged onto facebook through my computer...and im like 'oh, I wish I knew about that earlier'.

Is it the newer facebook application?-sometimes it asks me to update, & I do it without giving it a second thought.....but I cant pinpoint the exact time things changed....it just seemed gradual.

Does anyone know what I mean????

16-09-2009
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by mademoiselle_ View Post
I need help!
How can I delete my email account from blackberry?
or how can I change my email password from the bb?

I changed my password and I stopped recieving emails so I had to put my old password again , but I want to change it!
If you go to Setup > Email Settings (it will launch the web browser) > select edit/delete for the email address you want to change

16-09-2009
front row

I love my blackberry, but I'm green. Is wifi not free? I mean, mine has wifi connectivity but I can't browse the web without getting a paid subscription?

16-09-2009
fashion insider

I had a similar problem where I'd logged out of the Facebook application on my phone and just visited the webpage for my notifcations, etc. By using the application, facebook reset to send me all notifications. And that kept happening every time I visited the webpage of FB to check my notifcations until I looked under privacy settings and notifcations and everything had been reset.

So... in this case, it might be similar to yours. Maybe by you visiting the web page via a computer or your phone, it's resetting your notifs for your application. I'd just double check and try a few things!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fashionturnip View Post
OK, I couldnt live without my bold - i love it - BUT has anyone else had this problem. When I first got it, I got updates constantly, which i loved. Every email, every facebook update, every text---everything!

But gradually I have recieved less and less updates. I now get nothing from facebook!?! I still get emails and texts, but what happened? I didnt change any of the settings....& its nothing I can change online on facebook.

& before people say 'maybe your getting less messages/pokes/comments', I still get them but only when I have logged onto facebook through my computer...and im like 'oh, I wish I knew about that earlier'.

Is it the newer facebook application?-sometimes it asks me to update, & I do it without giving it a second thought.....but I cant pinpoint the exact time things changed....it just seemed gradual.

V.I.P.

ok stupid question but what s the difference btwn a Bold and a Curve?? and which one should i get??
thank u

26-09-2009
fashion insider

which cell phone compay/provider do you guys think is best!!! because i'm trying to figure out whether to go with Verison or At&t or T Mobile...which is best

26-09-2009
Meg
inspired contemplation

Is opera not good to use for downloading applications? I'm trying to get the facebook blackberry application but when I tried to do it through Opera, I had nothing but problems.

26-09-2009
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fashionturnip View Post

i'm having the exact same problem! been fiddling around trying to get it to work again but nothing came out of that yet.
let me know if you find a solution!!

26-09-2009
V.I.P.

just done some research and i think am gonna go for the Curve 8900

26-09-2009
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by FASHIONLOVA View Post
just done some research and i think am gonna go for the Curve 8900
I had the Bold and i completely loved it, the internet was fast, larger memory , 3g etc...i lost it...and someone got me the curve...at first i din like it that much cause the keyboard is smaller, the internet wasnt as fast as the bold...but now honsetly i love the curve, its smaller, lighter, and much more sleek...although i am waiting for the onyx which is coming out soon any day now...the onyx is a combo of the bold and curve together...which seems great.

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulcisima View Post
I had the Bold and i completely loved it, the internet was fast, larger memory , 3g etc...i lost it...and someone got me the curve...at first i din like it that much cause the keyboard is smaller, the internet wasnt as fast as the bold...but now honsetly i love the curve, its smaller, lighter, and much more sleek...although i am waiting for the onyx which is coming out soon any day now...the onyx is a combo of the bold and curve together...which seems great.

thank uuuu

i don t think i ll be gettin the onyx since it won t be comin out here anytime soon so ya i saw one today at the store it was grey and i didn t ask if it was a curve or a bold stupid me. i started playing with it and though it was cute i was afraid i wouldn t know how to use it so i didn t get it. but am gonna go back and get a blackberry it s bout time

26-09-2009
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by FASHIONLOVA View Post
thank uuuu

i don t think i ll be gettin the onyx since it won t be comin out here anytime soon so ya i saw one today at the store it was grey and i didn t ask if it was a curve or a bold stupid me. i started playing with it and though it was cute i was afraid i wouldn t know how to use it so i didn t get it. but am gonna go back and get a blackberry it s bout time
oh trust me you'll know how to use it and u'll be a crackberry
i liked the bold cause the keyboard is bigger, but i like the curve cause its lighter and stylish...like sleek and light it looks better than the curve...plus the curve's camera is way way way much better than the bold...the bold camera takes pix as if they were dusty or something...it doesnt look all that...

tfs star

i just bought the seidio 3600mAh extended battery for bold and it's amazing! definitely longer run, i'm an avid user and usually my battery won't last 24hrs, now it can lasts for 2 days. i always put my berry in vibrate for everything, texts, chatting messengers, phone, and i have 3 emails and 5 min refresh for ubertwitter, yahoo messenger, gtalk and bbm.
the battery took longer to charged of course, but i could leave it to sleep

30-09-2009
Ère de ℳodernité

The Curve 8900 has Blackberry messenger and lets us use Blackberry Appworld, right?
Because on BB France's website, they only mention the Appworld for the 8520 and BB Messenger for the Bold and 8520...

fashion insider

^ I've never used appworld but the Curve 8900 definitely has blackberry messenger

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
blackberry