How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / More Accessories
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

30-08-2011
V.I.P.

I don't like the frame around the new bolds. It looks like it's trying to be an iPhone. The touchscreen would be handy but I don't like the look.

01-09-2011
V.I.P.

I have the new Bold 9900/9930 for work.
It's so fast and the touch screen so sensitive.
I'm very impressed.
I do love the keypads. I text superfast and don't know it...

03-09-2011
we could have had it all

I was thinking about finally making the switch to the iPhone, but now I'm not so sure. I love the look and the touchscreen + still having the full qwerty with nothing to flip. The speed (which is my biggest issue with my current Bold) seems pretty impressive.

04-09-2011
tfs star

^^I'm definitely switching to the iPhone. Soon I hope. Depends on finances.

04-09-2011
tfs star

I made the switch to the iPhone in the beginning of the year. It took a few days to get used to the touch screen. But the interface is so much easier to use than the blackberry. And I love that I can actually use the web browser and read off the screen. I love the feeling of a qwerty keyboard, but I just couldn't deal with the tiny screen. I couldn't read anything off of it.

04-09-2011
trendsetter

I would never get a phone contract for 24 months, that's just ridiculous. I'm on 18 months and that's long enough for me.

@Lapin de Lune - if you are going to get a line rental and checking your location, it says you're in the UK, I would highly recommend NOT getting it with T-Mobile. The whole point of the Blackberry is so that you have the BB Messenger and emails come through on your phone but T-Mobile charge extra with every single price plan. I would say look at Orange + O2 since they have those features inclusive in their price plans. I can't speak for Vodaphone since I don't know anything about their price plans.

Regarding the new Bold ... I want it!! It looks soo badass. Did that guy say it's coming out in the summer?? Why dude why?? My upgrade is available in November!!

07-09-2011
trendsetter

I just got the New Bold im very impressed by the speed & design. My only issue is that my display picture on my BBM wont change! its VERY IRRITATING! Does anyone know how to fix this? Anyone else experience this bug? I did upgrade my BBM, took out the battery & sim a few times but to no avail.

07-09-2011
V.I.P.

^ Have you been on the Crackberry forums? Try there.

11-09-2011
Riot Bug

I'm pretty happy with my blackberry...it's just so handy and practical I might switch to iphone sometime cause of the camera and all the app but I think i would be totally touch screen dumb since i used my friends previously and it was a total dork just to write a tweet!... i simply love the BB buttons! haha

rising star

I guess thats the strength of Blackberry; it has some very loyal/ happy customers and would be pretty hard for Apple/ Android to steal.

12-09-2011
fashion insider

I finally gave in and got a BlackBerry as well. I really love it so far.

Love is fragile. And we're not always its best caretakers. We just muddle through and do the best we can. And hope this fragile thing survives against all odds.
12-09-2011
Making a Mess

I've had my blackberry for 3 years now and I love it. But I am going to switch to the iphone... I think.

But if I were to stick with blackberry I would get the white bold 9780 .

tfs star

OMG the new bold looks delicious,I've lost my blackberry so many times that I've literally had every bold and the 9000 will always have a special place in my heart, haha. So the 9900 might be another reason I lose my phone again...

13-09-2011
V.I.P.

I am entering every competition I hear about that is giving away free BB Playbooks. My boss won one the other week so jealous.

Does anyone here have a Playbook?

19-10-2011
Ère de ℳodernité

Just ordered the new Curve 9360.

BLACKBERRY.COM

I wanted to get the Bold 9900 but I didn't want to get a new number so the phone would have cost me 300€ which is just ridiculous for a cellphone.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
blackberry