How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / More Accessories
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

19-10-2011
lady of the flowers

i know i want the 9900 also but it'd cost me EUR 414,--! so, i'm waiting until it gets cheaper.

congrats on your new bb!

19-10-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefrenchy View Post
I wanted to get the Bold 9900 but I didn't want to get a new number so the phone would have cost me 300€ which is just ridiculous for a cellphone.
Why would you have to change your number? Do you have to switch phone companies?

19-10-2011
Ère de ℳodernité

^Nope, but I'd have to open a new phone line which means have a new phone number

Thank you Rosemary

front row

I used to have the Android and the battery life was HORRID and they broke easily, I had at least 5 of them in my lifetime. Then I switched to the Blackberry Bold 9650 and I LOVE it. I know everyone wants an Iphone, but I'm gonna wait til the Iphone 6 comes out because I love my blackberry still. I'll probably be the only one with a blackberry still.

V.I.P.

^ I don't have any desire for an iPhone. I love my iPod and I love my Blackberry. I want calls and music seperate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Label Basher View Post
Why would you have to change your number? Do you have to switch phone companies?
Oh that sucks. I had to change my number last year but I was happy cause now an exfriend I don't want to know can't contact me so it was a win.

19-10-2011
trendsetter

dont switch to the iphone. i did and i cant wait to go back to bb!

V.I.P.

I saw a guy on the train with the 9900 its GORGEOUS
I love that its way larger and looks more refined too
I was basically staring at it the whole time like a freak lol
I should have bought it the first week they put it to 199 euros and now its 329 euros

trendsetter

OMG I'm literally waiting for this month to be over so I can ring up Orange and say "it's three months until my contract ends, can I upgrade now please? Yes I want the new Blackberry!!!" They refuse to upgrade unless you have three months left on your contract unless you want to buy out your contract. I laughed when the lady asked me if I wanted to do that. I have the best contract ever, I have unlimited internet and free email/BB service and paying half for what it's really worth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Label Basher View Post
^ I don't have any desire for an iPhone. I love my iPod and I love my Blackberry. I want calls and music seperate.
I agree. I can't see myself getting an iPhone ever and I don't want one either. I'm happy with my iTouch for my games and music.

Last edited by ladygodiva; 24-10-2011 at 05:37 PM.
30-10-2011
V.I.P.

Personally I don't like too much RIM or BB w/e. I have got one but the network coverage (BBM) constantly does not work or is too slow.
I would rather to have an iPhone or an Android

_R_
scenester

I just like the tactile factor. For the most part, the bb's can do just about everything the iphone can, and are more resilient. the new 9900 is gorgeous!

01-11-2011
trendsetter

god i cant wait till i switch back to the BB

my iphone 4......i have no words...

23-11-2011
windowshopping

I really lve the blackberry, but would love to buy the iphone just for the expierence
Posted via Mobile Device

25-11-2011
V.I.P.

just bought the white 9900 so gorgeous

trendsetter

I got the black 9900 on friday and gotta say I absolutely LOVE it!! I love the size of it, I can't believe how light it actually feels. I put it in my pocket and I don't even feel it in there. The battery seems to be lasting quite a long time. I had it charging on and off last night and stopped around 1. I had heard the battery doesn't even last a whole day so was a bit sceptical but like I said, its been alright so far. The phone itself is absolutely gorgeous and pictures don't do it justice at all. It has to be seen in real. So far so good, let's see how it goes a week from now LOL.
Posted via Mobile Device

10-01-2012
trendsetter

got my 9900 for christmas

As others have said; its sooo beautiful, perfect shape, size and weight. Loving its features, the usability and its so nice to have a keyboard and touch screen.

Totally in love with it - its in a different league to the iphone imo.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
blackberry