How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / More Accessories
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

28-02-2012
trendsetter

My blackberry got replaced a week ago so if your phone is still within a year and there's a fault, ring whoever your line rental is with and they should replace it if they can't fix it over the phone. I rang up on the Monday and by Tuesday 1pm, I had my replacement phone.
Posted via Mobile Device

28-02-2012
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Label Basher View Post
^ I don't have any desire for an iPhone. I love my iPod and I love my Blackberry. I want calls and music seperate.
Same here, iPod is great for apps and music but love to text and call with my Blackberry!

01-03-2012
V.I.P.

I will admit that I do have some music on my Blackberry cause my iPod is full (I need a 160GB asap) but it's like just a few new songs that are like in the charts at the moment.

I've tried out the Bold 9900 and I'm not that impressed yet. I like the size and feel of my 97. I still use the keys and forget it's touch screen.

I also tried the Curve 9360 and it's too light and the keys suck.

05-03-2012
windowshopping

Hi!
I was thinking about buying a BB (this one would be my first one ). I have an iphone 3G now, but it´s getting old and I really would like to change.
What do you think? Is 9900 really the best? Or 9780? Other options that I have are 8520 (which I think it is less cute, but I have only seen it in pictures) and 8520. Any thoughts?
Thanks!

07-03-2012
trendsetter

^^9900 is good to use after an iphone as they are both touchscreen.

It will make the transition easier and its the best of both worlds

windowshopping

iphone always, it's an iconic piece of design, nobody will be talking of blackberry in 50 years

29-08-2012
Ère de ℳodernité

^Who gives a damn about that, it's just a phone for goodness sake !

Some Like It Hot

I tried to be extremely childish on my friends Blackberry and tried to 'f-rape' him, but gave up half way through due to the size of the buttons, how on earth does anyone manage to use them ? It is all about the iPhone for me, but the latest Blackberries to look quite sleek but I just couldn't.

backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by wossbossRoss View Post
iphone always, it's an iconic piece of design, nobody will be talking of blackberry in 50 years
Iphone is so overrated!!!!!

05-09-2012
V.I.P.

My friend broke his 9900. He cried. Yes he was drunk but that meant the tears were even more real. He loves that phone lol.

05-09-2012
V.I.P.

I have a bb9900 for 10 months now and I have to say I simply love it...iphone is good too but I just hate the fact that it doesn't have a keypad I have an ipad and most of the time I end up writing things like absdhqoifgquge

trendsetter

I have been a BB freak for the past 4 years now. Thinking of switching to iPhone.Seems to me that BBs always get stuck, the technology is very bad... its good for calls, texts and e-mails & BBM of course but generally you have to deal with a lot of crashing & freezing of the screens.. also the apps are that great....

06-09-2012
we could have had it all

^ I switched to the iPhone a few months ago, and I've adapted better than I thought I would, but there are two things that I really miss: 1) the blinking red LED light, letting me know I had a new text, missed call, etc even if I didn't hear the original missed notification (I know the iPhone has a LED light, but it's not as visible) and 2) not having to refresh 90% of the time to check my emails.

06-09-2012
V.I.P.

im stuck with bb bold too cant live without it I will never get an iphone feel like a toy to me blackberry for life

V.I.P.

I guess for me the main problem is that iphone is too trendy-ish...I feel like most people buy it just to show other they can afford buying it and using the most trendy apps like instagram and so
I think iphone and blackberry comparison is like a one made between a lv monogram bag and a tom ford one...both of them have great quality but most people would buy the lv to show others they can afford it while people buying the tom ford is more interested in having something more exclusive...I hope you guys get my point

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
blackberry