How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / More Accessories
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

11-09-2006
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow
Criscouture, go to www.lacotedesmontres.com, click on the brand Cartier and click on "prix du neuf". You will see all the versions of the model of your choice plus the actual price (in euros). For all those fond of watches, it is the most complete site, it tells you the ref. nr of each model, something you should ask the seller on internet. I have observed that the Pasha grey gold has the date on the 4, the steel one above the 6. Good luck!
Thanks Shadow, your advice is great. I appreciate all of you help. The website you gave was so helpful!

12-09-2006
front row

You're welcome .

12-09-2006
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinuvielberen
Here are my babies:

I don't think my tank is produced anymore, but I like it better than any of the current tank styles.

Before you commit to a tank, think seriously about a Pasha. It's SO cool!

Yours on the right is the Carré Obus collection privée. It is still produced and belongs to the "upper classes of Cartier": Gold and mechanic movement. You lucky devil!

21-05-2010
front row

I love that first lady Michelle Obama wears the Cartier francaise tank!! hopefully this thread can be revived because I love cartier! haha
http://www.luxist.com/2009/03/31/fir...fficial-white/ (credit: luxist)

08-06-2010
windowshopping

cartier wactches i like are tank francais, santos and pasha. i have only santos so there're two more on my wish list. i think these 3 are simply classic and elegrant but not look like you want to show off. all the diamonds paved watches are jaw-dropping beautiful but also come with jaw-dropping price tags too. LOL

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
cartier, watches