How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / More Accessories
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

09-08-2005
trendsetter

Chanel Camelia Ring
Does anyone have this chanel camelia ring sculpted in onyx? Can you tell me how much it is in the U.S.? Also, there's one in white as well, do you know what kind of gemstone is that and also how much in the U.S.? And if you have either the one in onyx or the white one, how do you like it? I mean, is it wearable on daily basis? Or more like a ring you wear only on special occasions? I like them but worry that they might look too big on my fingers and not that wearable.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg camelia03.jpg (6.2 KB, 537 views)

09-08-2005
backstage pass

I've had the white one for the past 4 years and i adooooore it!! It's a beautiful piece and not too dressy.. It's a large ring but it can be worn on daily basis... It's around $2000 or $3000, i don't remember the exact amount.. but u have to try it on and decide for urself on how it looks on ur fingers.. Good Luck

09-08-2005
trendsetter

Thanks Wafaya

And do you know what kind of gemstone is that on your ring?

09-08-2005
backstage pass

i've been trying to remember the name of the stone and it's on the tip of my tongue!! arrggggg... i think it's called Moonstone if i'm not mistaken

09-08-2005
fashion elite

wow- that is really pretty!

09-08-2005
trendsetter

Ok, so today I called Chanel at Beverly Hill and South Coast, and I am confused by the conflicting info they gave me.

Beverly Hill said the price is $2300 for each (both black & white have the same price), but South Coast said the price is $2850. Big difference...

Also, both stores said they no longer made them in white gold, only yellow gold (but I like white gold ). And of course, because they pretty much have no more in stock I might have to place a special order or get one transfered to me from the East Coast (there's 1 white camelia ring available there but I am not certain about the size so I don't want to order yet until I try out the size).

Finally, do you prefer black camelia, or white? Which one look better with the yellow gold?

10-08-2005
fashion elite

I have to be honset...I was never a fan of yellow gold for the longest time ever...but then i find yellow gold sorta vintage if you know what i mean...plus it looks good and stands out..depending on the style...for instance i bought this ring from BLV a couple of days ago and it looked great in yellow gold than the white gold with diamonds...(dont get me wrong i love diamonds and i love white gold) but the style suited it more plain yellow gold

10-08-2005
Frozen irony.

van you post a picture of your ring wafaya?

Id love to see what it looks like

10-08-2005
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulcisima
I have to be honset...I was never a fan of yellow gold for the longest time ever...but then i find yellow gold sorta vintage if you know what i mean...plus it looks good and stands out..depending on the style...for instance i bought this ring from BLV a couple of days ago and it looked great in yellow gold than the white gold with diamonds...(dont get me wrong i love diamonds and i love white gold) but the style suited it more plain yellow gold
I do agree, for example, I think the new Bvlgari Cicladi pendent looks better in yellow gold then in white gold. But I am not sure if the YG looks better with the camelia in this case...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2005411131220.jpg (8.8 KB, 480 views)

10-08-2005
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by hikarupanda
I do agree, for example, I think the new Bvlgari Cicladi pendent looks better in yellow gold then in white gold. But I am not sure if the YG looks better with the camelia in this case...
I got the Bvlgari ring the line before Cicladi...dont know whats it called its oval within many ovals...beautiful...I saw the Cicladi line and yet its more beautiful in yellow gold...

10-08-2005
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulcisima
I got the Bvlgari ring the line before Cicladi...dont know whats it called its oval within many ovals...beautiful...I saw the Cicladi line and yet its more beautiful in yellow gold...
Can you post a pic of your ring? I Bvlgari jewelry too.

10-08-2005
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by hikarupanda
Can you post a pic of your ring? I Bvlgari jewelry too.
Sure will once i get to know how to download pix on my computer... i will get my sis do them for me today and i will post them for you....

p.s : I live bvlgari cylinder bags

12-08-2005
urd
tfs star

chanel camelia ring is gorgeous <3

12-08-2005
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by urd
chanel camelia ring is gorgeous <3
Do you have one??

12-08-2005
trendsetter

I found these pics from an auction. How pretty!!

Should I get black or white??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 508659_1.jpg (15.2 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg 508659_2.jpg (22.4 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg 508659_3.jpg (20.9 KB, 14 views)

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
accessories, chanel, jewelry