How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / More Accessories
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

04-12-2005
backstage pass

How much do the pearl Chanel brooches retail for?

04-12-2005
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeweledvixen
Thanks for the reply! I'll have to check it out.
you're very welcome!

09-12-2005
fashion icon

I absolutely adore Chanel costume jewelry
I have this belt:
http://www.boudoirdoll.com/Clothes/Chanel86.jpg
in reality it looks more formal than at this picture. I have to play with it and see if I can wear it as a necklaces, is this the same one worn as a necklaces:
http://www.boudoirdoll.com/Clothes/Chanel107.jpg
How can I make it less formal? Can I wear it daytime?

I also have a black pearls belt - I wore it 3 times so far and every single time it got broken. I took it to a shop and they fixed for me
I have 2 chain belts too - one black with leather and one gold with white CC logo. I love them

I got this earrings, but unfortunately I lost one of them. I asked every Chanel shop I visited but they do not have it.

I bought them in Sloane str in London, I have not checked there yet, as I haven't been to London recently.
I love them as they are chanel style, but somehow a little" heavy metal"

I also have some nice gold color earrings with tiny pearls on them - but some of the pearls fell off.

I'm always looking for new earrings from them, although I wish the quality was better!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg earingChanel.jpg (27.6 KB, 3 views)

13-12-2005
windowshopping

limited edition mirror
might be a bit off topic . really wanna show u guys this. This mirror is cool ($151.74 CAD) haha... Chanel collector don't miss it.. i found this from a japanese website which also has some new collection of Chanel. It's easy to read even we don't know Japanese. Check it out. http://www.import-brand.com/chanel01.html
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chanel1.jpg (34.9 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by bestmaggie; 13-12-2005 at 10:18 PM.

14-12-2005
trendsetter

hi ladies, chanel.com emailed me and said there's a private sale at chanel boutiques dec 14-16th. hope someone benefits from the sale!

17-12-2005
V.I.P.

^^^^ Thank you!

19-12-2005
front row

i saw a woman today walk by with a chanel brooch, a tweed camelia. anyone know if it's still available and how much it costs?

20-12-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigleto972001
hi ladies, chanel.com emailed me and said there's a private sale at chanel boutiques dec 14-16th. hope someone benefits from the sale!
I'm 4 days late on this but did anyone purchase anything from the sale? Please share, I love reading about new purchases, especially Chanel purchases

23-12-2005
trendsetter

Hello, I really like this necklace I saw on ebay, but I don't want to buy on ebay.....I notice the little bag read "Chanel Hong Kong 2005" is this a special edition for Hong Kong only?? Does anyone know? The seller said it's from 06P (2006 pre-spring?) I really wanna know how much and wanna buy it! Lovely!
Attached Images
File Type: bmp chanel 1.bmp (344.1 KB, 34 views)
File Type: bmp chanel 06P2.bmp (376.6 KB, 13 views)

23-12-2005
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by hikarupanda
Hello, I really like this necklace I saw on ebay, but I don't want to buy on ebay.....I notice the little bag read "Chanel Hong Kong 2005" is this a special edition for Hong Kong only?? Does anyone know? The seller said it's from 06P (2006 pre-spring?) I really wanna know how much and wanna buy it! Lovely!
I love it! I was on the 1st of December in Hong Kong. Checked out very carefully all the costume jewelry at the Chanel shop in Peninsula and at Chanel at the airport - I didn't see anything like that. Hope somebody else will help.

23-12-2005
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by aris
I love it! I was on the 1st of December in Hong Kong. Checked out very carefully all the costume jewelry at the Chanel shop in Peninsula and at Chanel at the airport - I didn't see anything like that. Hope somebody else will help.
Thanks. I am going back to Hong Kong next month for Chinese New Year. I want to check out the newly remodeled store in Prince Building. But tomorrow I will bring a picture of this necklace and asked my local Chanel if they have/will have it.....I just love pink and purple and this necklace has both colors!

27-12-2005
front row

Can anyone help me here? I really love the Chanel bracelets with charems on, like '5' thedouble CCs, camellia, etc. Does anyone know how much they retail for and if they have any this season? Thanks!

27-12-2005
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy.b
Can anyone help me here? I really love the Chanel bracelets with charems on, like '5' thedouble CCs, camellia, etc. Does anyone know how much they retail for and if they have any this season? Thanks!
I don't know if the spring and summer season will have that kind of design, but in this fall/winter the bracelet with charms like the classic flap bag, the high heel shoe etc was retail $555, it was on sale earlier this month and after the discount was like $375 or $385. Don't know if they are all sold out already though since the sale.

28-12-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by hikarupanda
I don't know if the spring and summer season will have that kind of design, but in this fall/winter the bracelet with charms like the classic flap bag, the high heel shoe etc was retail $555, it was on sale earlier this month and after the discount was like $375 or $385. Don't know if they are all sold out already though since the sale.
OK, thanks Hikaru!! Is it the one with the clover, high-heel shoe, a cherub, quilted chanel bag, tortoise, and i think the camellia? I would love that bracelet?

And, are the sales still on in January?

Thanks!

28-12-2005
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy.b
OK, thanks Hikaru!! Is it the one with the clover, high-heel shoe, a cherub, quilted chanel bag, tortoise, and i think the camellia? I would love that bracelet?

And, are the sales still on in January?

Thanks!
the one with tortoise is from an old season (maybe even in the 90s). I found the one from this fall season on ebay now. see the photo, credited from ebay. this is the one i was talking about and was considering, it is $375 or $385 after sale. but i don't know if it is all sold out already. my local boutique and NM already sold out of it.

the sale go on till every sale item is sold out! and i bet by now most stores already have that bracelet all sold out. if you want one you probably want to search for it and buy it now!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CCshoebracelet.jpg (163.7 KB, 4 views)

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
accessories, chanel, jewelry