How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / More Accessories
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

08-01-2007
rising star

those symbols
I think it's okay that with or w/o Cs...
as people see the 19xx camellia, No.5, grid, 2002 Coco Madam silhouette, 2003 perfume shape, 2004 clover, 2005 pink stamps, 2006 heart,love bird, forever pearls(Mikimoto...^^),
they know it's Chanel.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC09970.JPG (125.6 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg DSC09973.JPG (149.2 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by n_alyssa17; 08-01-2007 at 07:14 AM.

11-01-2007
front row

^^^cute bracelet!

14-01-2007
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by unplugged66
^^ However I think that is the key design when it comes to Chanel pieces. Whoever purchases a piece of Chanel jewelry wants everyone to know it's Chanel. It's mostly about status.
Hah well then I guess I'm different from everyone.

Because I HATE having people know where I got stuff.

Especially if I bought something like Chanel, I would seriously not want anyone to know it was Chanel. People respond and act so differently when something is like a brand with status.. I don't like that. It also seems kind of superficial to me that people only like or buy things because of the brand. That's just my opinion though, lol.

15-01-2007
front row

i'm thinking about getting the white camelia ring in white cacholong, the large version with yellow gold, does anyone know how much it retails for right now and does anyone have pics of them wearing it? TIA this ring is to die for!

18-01-2007
Day Dreaming

I absolutely ADORE Chanel assessories! I'm so drooling and praying.. ONE DAY.. I could..

20-01-2007
backstage pass

How much does this necklace retail for? (chanel.com)
Attached Images
File Type: png chanel.PNG (201.1 KB, 21 views)

26-01-2007
front row

noone? please? my b-day is nearing and i really need to know:O)

28-01-2007
trendsetter

^Im guessing over a 1000
I just recieved my special ordered pearl necklace the $695 USD pearl necklace with the 2 interlocking CC logo studdded with pearls. in canada it is $715 and then with tax its $805 (i'll take pics later(
on ebay its sold for over a thousand as apparently its sold out nationwide in US

anways i do think it is overpriced for faux pearls but u have to feel the pearls its differnt from other faux pearls its heavier and smooth and when the pearls slap against each other it feels more expsnive
also this peice is very classic its just going to raise its price up every year

im planning to get the chanel fine jewerly camelia sculped ring in the smaller size . im just stuck which color i should get black onyx or white cachalong as the black one is more shiny and stuff but it may look like plastic more and like anna sui's lipgloss haha

the white cachalong it mite fade to yellow within age. = =

29-01-2007
backstage pass

thanks for the close-up, n_alyssa17! a type of jade? it seems so delicate for that.
madem0iselle, you can't go wrong with the black, but i think the camellia looks best in white personally.

29-01-2007
trendsetter

thanks for the reply! im just wondering whihc gem is more precious onyx or cachalong? also for the white cachalong will it turn yellow within time?

29-01-2007
backstage pass

^^^
Neither stone is precious - both are rather common. You're paying for the design, the gold, the workmanship, and the name Chanel - definitely not for the stone. Pick the color you like best IMO. I've tried on that ring and may get it - its very nice on, but maybe a little costumey.

29-01-2007
rising star

someone on the forum has a white one i think, and its beautiful! in my opinion i would get the white one, its just so gorgeous! you could pair it with other rings and everything would pop! and i dont think it will turn yellow over time.

29-01-2007
V.I.P.

Oh my, I've been lusting over Chanel jewelry since I first saw some gorgeous necklace about four years ago. One day I'll have a nice collection...

In German Instyle, there's an editorial with the most wonderful Chanel jewelry...

29-01-2007
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by salomelovesjohn
^^^
Neither stone is precious - both are rather common. You're paying for the design, the gold, the workmanship, and the name Chanel - definitely not for the stone. Pick the color you like best IMO. I've tried on that ring and may get it - its very nice on, but maybe a little costumey.
yeah i toptally get what u mean by it may look a bit costumey in fact in the costume jewerly categyor of chanel ive seen their gold camelellia with studded crystal and it wasnt that bad.
also now i think of it the black may look plasticie as it may be too shiny and too "anna sui rose ligpgloss ring'' haha

is the workmanship really that good?
ive never tried it on ive only seen the larger version and tried it on as it was hell too big on my hand but ive never tried the smaller version and if i remeber clearly it wasnt very white but a bit creamie

29-01-2007
trendsetter

Love- Cam: yeah hikarupanda has the white one i remeber
you really dont think it will turn yellow within age cause almost everything thats white does like piano, keyboard, cup, shirt, handbag, ah i dont know but yeah white is lovellly

satin _chic: do you have that editorial i want to see it so badly!!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
accessories, chanel, jewelry