How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / More Accessories
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

30-05-2008
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaT89 View Post
I really hope theyre authentic.. and if they're not I payed via PayPal so I should be able to get my money back.......
so, what did you find out?

26-06-2008
trendsetter

Hi everyone, I'm planning to buy a pair of authentic Chanel earrings, I don't live close to a boutique and I don't really feel like making a day trip to the next city just to buy them. I'm guessing my best bet would be Ebay? I'm worried though, I'm not too familiar with Chanel jewellery, and I don't want to be scammed on Ebay thinking they are authentic when they're fake!

Is it true only the auth earrings come with the stamps and the boxes? And they are generally priced $200-500 right? Should I trust Ebay? Thanks!

26-06-2008
V.I.P.

I would be real careful..I work for Ralph Lauren and believe me, it is scandalous how many Polo items on E Bay are fake... I would go to Chanel.com and find something you like, then maybe call the nearest store, or for that matter the flagship on 57th St in NY, and see if you can order over the phone and they can send whatever item you are interested in (they usually can). I'll bet half the stuff on E Bay is questionable.. .

26-06-2008
trendsetter

^ Thanks I guess I'll try contacting the nearest boutique, and see if I can order over the phone! I'm good at spotting the obvious fakes on Ebay, but some of them look ok to me since they come with receipts, but I guess you never know

27-06-2008
rising star

nat attack- have you come across the sunglass version whils searching for ebay for the specs?

i really want them any aussies seen these in stores as yet?

http://http://www.celebritystyleguid...ge=2&item=6426

27-06-2008
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess_nikki View Post
nat attack- have you come across the sunglass version whilst searching ebay for the specs?

oh and i would like to know the price too x

Last edited by princess_nikki; 27-06-2008 at 06:34 AM. Reason: ...

30-06-2008
Hell on Heels

im not sure about these, as they might end up looking really bad (i dont even like them on her) can anyone id these sunglasses? what collection they're from? ty

ontd

30-06-2008
rising star

they are chanel sorry i dont know the style name/number...

x

30-06-2008
Hell on Heels

ahaha yes sorry i knew they were chanel, but since i'd like to order them at a retailer near me (its truly too hot to go to the chanel store really ahahah) i'd like to know more about them and not make a fool of myself like i usually do when im trying to explain a certain pair of sunglasses

30-06-2008
front row

Chanel Resort 08

chanel.com

01-07-2008
rising star

I'd love to get a pair of earrings similar to these when I visit Paris in August!

I'm basically looking for a classic silver or gold pair of logo stud earrings without rhinestones. Are these still available in the boutiques? Does anyone know how much they go for? I will also be in London, but I'm assuming that the prices are a little less in Paris.

And which Chanel boutique in Paris is best for costume jewelry? Thank in advance!

01-07-2008
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess_nikki View Post
nat attack- have you come across the sunglass version whils searching for ebay for the specs?

they were from the start of the year in aus. i saw them in the chanel boutique in the silver and black colour way. they were around $560.

01-07-2008
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistress_f View Post
im not sure about these, as they might end up looking really bad (i dont even like them on her) can anyone id these sunglasses? what collection they're from? ty

ontd
i have them, not sure of the style number but they were from last year resort i think... were availible in aus at the start of the year.

05-07-2008
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike413 View Post
Usually I don't like logos and wouldn't condone the use of them. But first off, the Chanel logo is way less overused by knockff artists and they're small (and cute)...I say go for it if you like them.
Reading back this thread, how times have changed..... (a Spike quote from 04')

13-07-2008
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by DernierCri View Post
I'm basically looking for a classic silver or gold pair of logo stud earrings without rhinestones. Are these still available in the boutiques? Does anyone know how much they go for?
I'd love to know this also for boutiques in London

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
accessories, chanel, jewelry