How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / More Accessories
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

04-09-2003
windowshopping

I'm allergic to GOLD of all things... also can't wear silver or anything cheap. Even stainless steel gives me trouble.

I can wear platinum and titanium.

I need to find a watch! I want something not too wide, very stylish (of course) and preferably with a round face - so if you know of any that I could wear, please post em here!

04-09-2003
Mannikin

Want a classic you cold wear forever? The Tiffany Mark watch with black leather strap. It's round face too

05-09-2003
windowshopping

Do you have nickel allergies? Not a lot of platinum watches I can think of, Cartier has CPCP collection platinum tank watches (tank a vis, tank americaine, louis cartier), Rolex makes a cellini in platinum, Jaeger Le Coultre makes a remarkably expensive one too. All these watches start at maybe 9 or 10 thousand dollars. I don't know about titanium, I'm only aware of large gents sport models. If you do find a nice watch that you like try painting the back of it with some clear nail polish, and wear it loose so it doesnt stick to your skin.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
needed