Hermès Accessories - Page 26 - the Fashion Spot
 
How to Join
28-05-2007
  376
backstage pass
 
joiedemode's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Gender: femme
Posts: 708
^They should be...but you have to call your store to be sure

  Reply With Quote
28-05-2007
  377
rising star
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Norway
Gender: femme
Posts: 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by joiedemode View Post
^They should be...but you have to call your store to be sure
Thanks! But we don't have a Hermès store here in Norway...
I plan to buy one in NY, when I go there in july
Hope they have one

__________________
"I made him swear on Chanel..."
Carrie SATC
  Reply With Quote
28-05-2007
  378
trendsetter
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,449
^ You can also buy them from hermes.com!

Are they only available in the sizes of GM and PM?

  Reply With Quote
28-05-2007
  379
V.I.P.
 
Beautiful Stranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Gender: homme
Posts: 3,575
joije, i would go with silver.. xx

  Reply With Quote
28-05-2007
  380
backstage pass
 
joiedemode's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Gender: femme
Posts: 708
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filippa View Post
Thanks! But we don't have a Hermès store here in Norway...
I plan to buy one in NY, when I go there in july
Hope they have one
You should get one in NY then I can not find it on the website...maybe call them before you are leaving and ask them to hold it?

  Reply With Quote
28-05-2007
  381
rising star
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Norway
Gender: femme
Posts: 153
Yeah.. I will do that! Thanks again

__________________
"I made him swear on Chanel..."
Carrie SATC
  Reply With Quote
29-05-2007
  382
trendsetter
 
madem0iselle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Canada
Gender: femme
Posts: 1,275
i now want to get the dark purple wioth gold looks luxuirous!

__________________
"the best things in life are free, the second best are expensive."
  Reply With Quote
01-06-2007
  383
backstage pass
 
unplugged66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Toronto
Gender: homme
Posts: 817
What do you guys think of this enamel bracelet? I was thinking of getting it for myself. Although is it too feminine for a guy? Also is the quality worth the price?

Picture Source: Hermes.com



Last edited by unplugged66; 01-06-2007 at 03:52 PM.
  Reply With Quote
02-06-2007
  384
backstage pass
 
belletrist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Aix-en-Provence, French Riviera
Gender: homme
Posts: 521
It screams "Bryanboy" if you know what I mean






(oh and it screams "logo whore" too but that's less important)


(edit: concerning the second question: their enamel is excellent, but it WILL scratch very easily so you'd better not being a perfectionnist unless you want to keep it in the box. I guess it's still made in Austria by Frey Wille)

__________________
"Human Stupidity consists in having lots of ideas, but stupid ones" Henry de Montherlant

Last edited by belletrist; 02-06-2007 at 03:30 AM.
  Reply With Quote
03-06-2007
  385
V.I.P.
 
Beautiful Stranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Gender: homme
Posts: 3,575
I think it's alright for a guy to wear, but then again, i pile on jewellery on every occasion. I don't see the bryanboy-factor to that particular bracelet. However, if i was about to get an H-bracelet, i wouldn't get a black one.

  Reply With Quote
03-06-2007
  386
backstage pass
 
belletrist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Aix-en-Provence, French Riviera
Gender: homme
Posts: 521
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful Stranger View Post
I think it's alright for a guy to wear, but then again, i pile on jewellery on every occasion. I don't see the bryanboy-factor to that particular bracelet. However, if i was about to get an H-bracelet, i wouldn't get a black one.

The fact that men usually don't wear enamel bracelets? There nothing particularly wrong with them, as men can also wear Birkin bags with diamonds, mink stoles, and, now, high heels (thanks Rick); but it won't look really masculine (unless you're a big daddy which I'm sure you're not ).
But Hermès has more "unisex" jewels (I have the silver chaîne d'ancre which is nice, and they even have a more masculine version of it, which is called Alina, or Alea, something like that)

__________________
"Human Stupidity consists in having lots of ideas, but stupid ones" Henry de Montherlant
  Reply With Quote
03-06-2007
  387
backstage pass
 
thefrancofille's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Gender: femme
Posts: 896
Does Hermes go on sale during the Soldes?

__________________
The Franco Fille (francophile)
My style: 50% Parisian Chic, 50% Upper East Side
  Reply With Quote
04-06-2007
  388
trendsetter
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 1,449
Quote:
Originally Posted by belletrist View Post
It screams "Bryanboy" if you know what I mean






(oh and it screams "logo whore" too but that's less important)


(edit: concerning the second question: their enamel is excellent, but it WILL scratch very easily so you'd better not being a perfectionnist unless you want to keep it in the box. I guess it's still made in Austria by Frey Wille)
Do you think it screams logo whore on a girl?

I always saw the bracelets as quite 'fun'..

  Reply With Quote
04-06-2007
  389
backstage pass
 
belletrist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Aix-en-Provence, French Riviera
Gender: homme
Posts: 521
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefrancofille View Post
Does Hermes go on sale during the Soldes?

No :p some items are carried-over, some are purely and simply destroyed (by the devilish fires of Hermès' politburo). Some are sold on private sales (I was invited to one, a year ago. It was nothing but glamorous, the items were on shelves, naked, no box, etc. The items are stamped with a big "S" so that everyday that you wear it you will feel ashamed of having bought it on sale - in fact I believe they do so because you can't exchange/get a refund if you buy a saled item)

Just me: It does look logo whore on a girl, but in a good way, just like the belt... I mean, that's "I wear understated luxury, but eh, I don't want you to think I bought it at Zara". Bracelets are fun, and so are the bolduc scarves. As long as it's not an "Hermès" t-shirt (by the way, almost everyone in my school still asks me why the hell am I wearing an "H" belt because neither my first name, nor my surname starts with an "H". I guess it's not that visible after all )

__________________
"Human Stupidity consists in having lots of ideas, but stupid ones" Henry de Montherlant

Last edited by belletrist; 04-06-2007 at 04:03 AM.
  Reply With Quote
04-06-2007
  390
backstage pass
 
thefrancofille's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Gender: femme
Posts: 896
Quote:
Originally Posted by belletrist View Post
No :p some items are carried-over, some are purely and simply destroyed (by the devilish fires of Hermès' politburo). Some are sold on private sales (I was invited to one, a year ago. It was nothing but glamorous, the items were on shelves, naked, no box, etc. The items are stamped with a big "S" so that everyday that you wear it you will feel ashamed of having bought it on sale - in fact I believe they do so because you can't exchange/get a refund if you buy a saled item)
OMG! That's crazy! Thanks for letting me know though.

__________________
The Franco Fille (francophile)
My style: 50% Parisian Chic, 50% Upper East Side
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
accessories, hermès
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"


 
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:02 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
TheFashionSpot.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media LLC company. ©2018 All rights reserved.