How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / More Accessories
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

02-01-2009
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by mundodabolsa View Post
that really sucks then because mine is huge and I was specifically told it was the only option.

oh well
I was give the option of S and L when i bought it...

I chose the L but i realized it was big for me when i started wearing it

04-01-2009
windowshopping

Anyone know of the horse coin pouch/holder? The price more specifically. It's brown, 'egg' shaped, but still a horse. The zipper pull is white horse hair, as the tail. I saw it at the Madison Ave store about a month ago but never inquired about the price. I'm in Spain now and did not see it at the Madrid store though (and foolishly forgot to ask about it ) Just wondering about the price, if anyone knows. I might stop by the Barcelona store to ask about it, but just incase I don't...

04-01-2009
front row

Wow the ads look great! They make me want to dress and with al my jewelry and go outside into the snow with a blanket

04-01-2009
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashing lights_ View Post
Anyone know of the horse coin pouch/holder? The price more specifically. It's brown, 'egg' shaped, but still a horse. The zipper pull is white horse hair, as the tail. I saw it at the Madison Ave store about a month ago but never inquired about the price. I'm in Spain now and did not see it at the Madrid store though (and foolishly forgot to ask about it ) Just wondering about the price, if anyone knows. I might stop by the Barcelona store to ask about it, but just incase I don't...

I know which one you're talking about. They've got other animals as well - porcupine, hippo, etc...

They were in the range of 400 - 600 pounds.. but they might have just increased the price again.

04-01-2009
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by unplugged66 View Post
I have a quick question. I recentley bought an Hermes Clic Clac, what is the product care? Any suggestions on cleaning?
Hi there. I've got one too. Whatever you do, do NOT use soap water to wash it - I was told by my SA that it affects the enamel. Just use a damp cloth to wipe it.

04-01-2009
backstage pass

^^ Thanks. I actually got another Clic Clac, and this time I asked about product care and these were the points my SA gave me.

1. Do not use silver cleaning cloths or treatments
2. Do not allow any water to come in contact with the bracelet because it will weaken the glue that holds the enamel. She told me a lot of people come back with detached enamel pieces because of washing their hands with the bracelets on.
3. Clean with a dry, eye glass cloth.

As for scratches she said that's just the characteristics of pladium.

05-01-2009
windowshopping

I'm a horrible cli-clac owner and wearer if those are the tips. I wear mine daily. Have been for the past two and a half years. For awhile I wouldn't even take it off to swim and etc. It's really no worse for the wear..

05-01-2009
windowshopping

Thank you [vogue]! I had also asked on the Purse Forum and a poster told me around $1000. But thanks for the response!

05-01-2009
Geometric Discharge

I still haven't found out a thing about the Johnnie Walker tie yet. Google has no answers.
It's such a beautiful salmon colour silk.

I love Hermes but I can't say I like any of the H logo accessories.

MarcJ your collection is shockingly gorgeous.

11-03-2009
rising star

Does anybody own one of these Jumbo-bracelets? I'd like to know if it's tight around the wrist or more loose since I haven't got any time to get to a store - would have to buy it online.

rising star

Lately i've been completely, insanely obsessed with the double tour cape cod watch (blame sofia coppola...) Any lucky owners want to share pics/advice-is it worth the price?/experiences?....

19-03-2009
I am half-sick of shadows

^ Well, I have the surgical stainless steel H-our PM on the double tour strap and I love it. I bought it in 2006 and was told that the battery would run out somewhere around the middle of 2007...it didn't, and it's still going strong. The strap has aged beautifully and I'd definitely say that Hermes watches are worth the price.

FYI - When I bought it I was told that the mechanism's were made by ETA of Switzerland, who have been making watches since 1793 and are responsible for the movements of watches for companies all the way from Swatch to Cartier. Hermes had invested $2 million in creating their own movements and were in the process of migrating all of their watches to this new movement. Which was great to hear, but...with Hermes own movement the prices were supposed to go WAY up. While we were in the store we looked at some men's Hermes watches. A typical watch with the old movement was $2,000 - $3,000. I was told that a watch with the new movement would be between $16,000 - $19,000. Whether the prices went up to that extent I don't know...it's just what I was told at the time.

20-03-2009
rising star

Thank you Hebden, i heard many people talk about the price increase but i'm not sure whether it already happened...the watch is currently about $1850 on the website...

20-03-2009
V.I.P.

wow

that's an extreme increase!

27-03-2009
backstage pass

My carré, my mom gave it to me

details:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...p/SP_A0058.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...p/SP_A0057.jpg

(pics by me)

Previous Thread | Next Thread »