How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / More Accessories
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

25-03-2004
backstage pass

SO FAR my favorites are the grey one, the ones with paint splatter, and the black one with stones.

You could also wear it out of your back pocket as sort of a skater look... (not sure of the size tho)

25-03-2004
flaunt the imperfection

Quote:
Originally posted by Lena@Mar 25th, 2004 - 1:26 pm
love the grey one strawberry just posted
ditto

i have one that is super classic hermes -red/navy/wht with golden yellow ...the theme is equestrian...you can spot that it's hermes from a mile away...it's packed up in storage and i haven't used it since the eighties, when i lived in it ...i guess it's time to bust it out again along with the chanel scarf i have...i've been thinking about it alot lately and you guys have just convinced me-thanks...kisses

ps-$270...?...wow...the prices have gone up...

25-03-2004
& b

Quote:
Originally posted by mode_addict+Mar 25th, 2004 - 2:00 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mode_addict @ Mar 25th, 2004 - 2:00 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Alejandro@Mar 24th, 2004 - 1:33 am
I have the Hermes twilly scarf...the cheapest one you can get, I wear it on my neck, on my forehead, I make a bow and pin it to a sweater, I roll it several times and wear it as a wristband... the options are endless...

*edit: add photo

Scarf on me
hey good looking, i like your mounted head in the back, where'd you get it? [/b][/quote]
It was a gift from my parents for my 19th birthday... All I know is that is from a local artist... I will take a few pics of it later

backstage pass

Just checked the website. $295 US I always lose or ruin scarves so probably not a good investment.

25-03-2004
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

The most available Hermes store for me is in Melbourne - so I'm calling in my sister for assistance

& b

Nobody explains it better than Hermes

trendsetter

I recently bought the Cheval Surprise in red on orange. Hermes scarfs are great.... My favorite way to wear mine is to wear it around my waist, with an Hermes H belt on it. Im looking for a twilly in Bal de Bulles....which I have seen, but are apparently very hard to find.

scenester

My mother just came back from Japan and she got me my first Hermes Scarf. Just wanted to share my excitement with all of you

Here it is

03-12-2005
trendsetter

congrats! i'm getting my mom the jardins d'armenie in light blue...hope she likes it cos if she doesn't i will

is that the half square scarf? very versatile...

04-12-2005
Seductress in Eden

if you tie one on to the side of your handbag you can co ordinate your outfit with the colours in it

04-12-2005
backstage pass

I own eleven and I like to do what versace mentions, wear it as a belt or cummerbund or as a bandana. I really like how they can bring together any outfit and really give moods to black outfits.

28-12-2005
backstage pass

Well, thanks to some Christmas cash, I now own a couple of Hermes scarves. My first one is a 1995 "Vive le Vent" with a green border, purchased from a reputable consigner in the San Diego area. EBay's French site has an example of one posted now, with an orange border.

Last night, from the Hermes boutique in South Coast Plaza, I purchased a Bolduc-patterned pochette (pocket square) in pink and green. I'd seen the full-size Les Zebres II in the same colors, but I wasn't completely feeling the pattern and if I'm going to spend $320 for an item, I better it.

01-01-2006
rising star

I want a pink (or a lime) twilly scarf.

Is there any websites with Hermes scarves colour charts?

01-01-2006
V.I.P.

I saw a Hermes scarf with thier signature ribbon all over it in black and petrol blue with a grey background. LOVED it, I was about to buy it when I realized that Neimans only takes AmEx and I certainly didn't have enough cash on me and my checkbook was at home. Ive gotta go back to get it, not from Neiman's though (I dont support that elitist ****).

01-01-2006
V.I.P.

OK. Tomorrow Im going to Hermes in Tysons (UGH! Virginia), still thinking about that scarf, I HOPE they have it...Im sooo excited now...

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
hermès, scarves