How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / More Accessories
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

07-04-2004
backstage pass

A plain nicely cut and fitted cotton t-shirt perhaps?

07-04-2004
scenester

I think they look good with a cable knit, crew neck sweater in a contrasting color, like the total opposite color. Or tied at the wrist with any kind of shirt. I've also seen girls tie them around the handles of purses which I always thought was a very sweet idea.

07-04-2004
scenester

quick question, i know they were US$95 last year but they're US$110 online right now. anyone know the reason for the price increase?

08-04-2004
fashion icon

I think this looks adorable

Is there anywhere online where I can view all the different Twilly styles?

08-04-2004
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally posted by Marlee@Apr 7th, 2004 - 10:47 pm
quick question, i know they were US$95 last year but they're US$110 online right now. anyone know the reason for the price increase?
Probably the exchange rate. At the moment, the euro is eating the dollar for breakfast!

etre soi-meme

i just had a look at the twillies, they are quite cute and sold for 70euros in my part of the woods..

my problem is i can never choose my fave one, they had only 7 designs in display (including the new 'splash' line) and i wanted them all (ended up buying nothing ..as usual )

09-04-2004
backstage pass

besides the way jennifer garner used it on her bag, like what marlee said, wrap it around the whole handle of the purse.

i have a question too. is the twilly better around the neck or is a regular scarf better?

09-04-2004
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally posted by rayncloudx@Apr 9th, 2004 - 4:24 pm
besides the way jennifer garner used it on her bag, like what marlee said, wrap it around the whole handle of the purse.

i have a question too. is the twilly better around the neck or is a regular scarf better?
Like this?

10-04-2004
scenester

Quote:
Originally posted by Lena@Apr 8th, 2004 - 4:17 am
i just had a look at the twillies, they are quite cute and sold for 70euros in my part of the woods..

my problem is i can never choose my fave one, they had only 7 designs in display (including the new 'splash' line) and i wanted them all (ended up buying nothing ..as usual )
70 Euros! I'm so jealous! What part of the woods are you from, and can I go there?!

10-04-2004
V.I.P.

my fuchsia goes very well with denim

10-04-2004
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally posted by Cicciolina+Apr 9th, 2004 - 8:22 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cicciolina @ Apr 9th, 2004 - 8:22 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-rayncloudx@Apr 9th, 2004 - 4:24 pm

Like this?
[/b][/quote]
yes~ i wouldn't do it myself but the gold looks fab

21-04-2005
front row

Hermes Twilly
i was thinking of buying one, because i think they are very cute. but i'm afraid it will be one of those things that'll sit in my closet, never worn even once.
does anybody here have a twilly? how do you wear it? and how often?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg twilly.jpg (20.6 KB, 288 views)

Last edited by *JJ*; 21-04-2005 at 05:44 AM.
21-04-2005
mmmmmm...fashion....

twillys are very popular amoung teenagers in paris who compete to find interesting ways top wear it. ( those french and scarves..) personally i think they work well worn in the hair or wraped around the wrist for summer, its very versitile get one and experiment!
(my advice stay clear of the branded patterns- polka dots are a classic)

21-04-2005
tfs star

I myself have four of them and adore them. I wear mine in my hair, around my wrist, wrapped around my watch, and I also like tying them on my purse. They also have just come out with scarf rings made for the twillys, which make them easy for around the neck. They're just a lot of fun and add a good dash of personality to an outfit

23-04-2005
trendsetter

i agree that twilly scarves are very cute indeed. i love how they are small and very easily worn... like as a headscarf, as a tie, just around the neck..
my advice is to buy a very bright and colourful one that really stands out and adds the cherry on the cake to your outfit.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
hermès, twilly