How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / More Accessories
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

19-06-2008
trendsetter

oh, trust me I did.. we exchanged 23 emails (that's why i LOVE gmail so much, we can actually see it as a conversation)

in the end, he told me he just received a payment from another customer, so it must have been on my end (error 108 109 101 -3 codes-)

so.. I mailed him back asking if he could take paypal and he said no

I might try again tonight, this gets tiring (placing the order over and over again)

19-06-2008
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujulabee View Post
I never use the order function -- why don't you just email Josh with your order and questions?

how do u pay him then??

19-06-2008
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by socaligurl80 View Post
how do u pay him then??
I have always used WU or Paypal with NBF.

Could it be your Browser? Sometimes I have to switch from Safari to Firefox to get full access to a site's function -- and Explorer (much as I hate it) might be the one the website was built on.

When I access Shaly with Safari, it is severely FU'ed as the frames don't operate and overlap each other and it will jump from a Choo to a Fendi with no pattern.

ETA -- YOu can actually pay CC with email by emailing the information as I did this a few times but maybe this can't be done anymore because of fraud restrictions.

19-06-2008
trendsetter

hm.. josh (perfect clones) doesn't take paypal, and i think I'm gonna use my brother's MAC when I go home tonight.

Windows suck! I want my own apple too! lol

19-06-2008
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by socaligurl80 View Post
hm.. josh (perfect clones) doesn't take paypal, and i think I'm gonna use my brother's MAC when I go home tonight.

Windows suck! I want my own apple too! lol
Ask if you can email your CC information -- I don't see why not since I often pay by phone and give information over the phone. They ask for that little number on the bag and will only ship to the address on the account -- and once when I ordered a computer, they called to verify.

19-06-2008
backstage pass

Regarding scarves, my friends have gotten some Hermes from Catty (and also Jen when she was in business). I am sure they aren't as nice as the authentic but they are pretty cute for $23/$25. You can't buy a scarf for that kind of money and they use them for a spot of color hanging from a bag or whatever. They also bought them as CHristmas presents for ex mother-in-law as present from granddaughter.

I have gotten Catty's Burberry scarves and they are really nice -- she has two grades and the $50 ones are supposed to be cashmere -- felt quite soft and like authentic cashmere.

19-06-2008
trendsetter

will ask.. thanks for the tip!!

19-06-2008
backstage pass

thanks for the scarf info! I'm looking fir various silk ones for bag color! (McQueen and LV)

19-06-2008
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlvBags View Post
thanks for the scarf info! I'm looking fir various silk ones for bag color! (McQueen and LV)
I've never seen colored LV scarves and the only McQueen scarf I have seen is the skull one from last season.

19-06-2008
front row

Socaligurl
Someone on our favorite replica watch forum was just banned for posting pics of his reps on another forum, and discussing replica Rolexes!
I do not want to share his fate --
since you are the mod on this thread, can you go back and delete references to the watch forum and to the companies which sell the watches?
I think that those of us who are interested in watches and who have been following this thread have figured out by now which seller goes with which company, and what the name of the watch forum is. We could still discuss watches just by referring to the sellers by their first names, much as we talk about Catty and Jacky on the other thread without mentioning their companies. We also don't need to call attention to the watch forum --
I wouldn't be comfortable posting anything else about watches or accessories as long as all this other info remains viewable!
Thanks!

19-06-2008
trendsetter

I'm not sure I can do this! I don't see any "edit" or delete option.. any MOD can you please erase all pictures and references to rep sites? please? we should all go back and start posting which post #

NONE in page 1

19-06-2008
backstage pass

I would PM Luna as she can do it.

Quizvan is going to wind up banned in all the best replica circles.

19-06-2008
trendsetter

MODS, please erase post #98

that was the only post that had pics and showed the sellers.. other than that we didnt really talk much.. not more than we talk about catty or jacky

Last edited by socaligurl80; 19-06-2008 at 09:08 PM.
20-06-2008
backstage pass

I think we should be all right. I found the thread on 'that" site and it appeared that the banned person had a history and also had (I think) go onto a site where the genuine watch people hung out.

Of course Quizvan is correct in our being circumspect as we don't want to draw attention to anyone or anybody.

20-06-2008
front row

2 of my 3 watches from Josh just arrived! -- check our fave watch forum for reviews/pics.
I will no longer be posting watch info/pics on this thread, so go to to the other forum if you're interested.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
accessories, ioffer, lushfashionscom