How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / More Accessories
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

27-06-2008
trendsetter

Ok, I had to post this b/c its just way too funny

Date Ordered: Thursday 26 June, 2008

The comments for your order are

EMS: xxxxxxxxxx

Your item has been shipped out…Please see below:
If you have received a toy.. Don't be alarm... Open up the toy to retrieve the watch.

A toy??? and thats when I thought.. am I getting sent a blow up doll??

27-06-2008
backstage pass

OMG!! Why the blow up dolls????? Can't they just write "children's toy" or something???? IT's kinda' embarassing to pick up at the post office!!!!

27-06-2008
trendsetter

I think they pack it as a toy watch or something else for customs to not think about anything.. but what if it DOES really say blow up doll!!

bear in mind.. I get all my shipments at work!

27-06-2008
backstage pass

no kidding!! a female picking up a blow up dollat the post office or the office would be soooo embarassing.

28-06-2008
windowshopping

I recently bought three watches from TT and had to pay a customs charge. Customs thought they were real and charged me an additional $270. Just someting to think about.

28-06-2008
trendsetter

Well, depending on where you are. IF you are in the US you could have appealed and told them they are REPLICAS because it's perfectly LEGAL to buy reps in the us.

However, in my case, being in south america, I would have to suck it up and cough the tax money they ask, though they actually ask 50% of the real price (I know, it's ridiculous, so I would just tell them to keep the watches)

My watch seller also told me to make small packages.. so i ordered one instead of two.

Sucks that you had to pay that.. what did u get?

28-06-2008
backstage pass

got my disney couture bracelet off ioffer today! looks great! Will take pics soon!!! I'm looking for these Chanel sunglasses- anyone seen any good reps? (ebay pics)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CCyWNy9RKD7uCCO.jpg (50.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg o_6026.jpg (89.6 KB, 1 views)

28-06-2008
V.I.P.

Yesterday, I ordered and paid for a Chanel J12 from Josh. I got the white diamond bezel 33mm. It's apparently been sent already - yay, can't wait to see it. Josh is super fast after he has received payment.

As for the blow up doll note on the package....I would die with my leg in the air if that ever happened to me. Give me the teddy anyday.

29-06-2008
backstage pass

^^ haha....

I'm sooo excited for your new watch!!!! I want to order one so badly, but I've limited myself to 1 watch for now, and I just can't decide!!!!

30-06-2008
V.I.P.

bmini, which other watch style/brands have you got your eye on? I know I had trouble narrowing down my selction too.

30-06-2008
trendsetter

There are good reviews on the carti*r tank, chan*l j-12, rollie salmon dial, carti*r plastic band

30-06-2008
trendsetter

dewy_blueeyes : Chronos seem to be VERY hard to duplicate in terms of mechanism.. My hubby got a very nice Omega rep last year (which I had no idea of) and his "needles" came off while trying to adjust the time..

This also happened on my auth emporio armani (this was such a cheap watch it wasnt even worth looking for a rep, plus Ive never owned a rep watch in my life.. Im slowly getting the thought that there is no need to pay full price anymore? ) while trying to adjust the time during a flight.. I ended up not wearing a watch during my 2 week vacation. (and it was quartz movement!)

anyway, the watches mentioned right above seem to be repped very well down to the movement according to a watch forum, and its hundreds of people agreeing, so Im followig

as for J-12 watches, jackys and cattys might be really good, but Id rather get them from a watch place than a bag place.. dont you think?

EVEN if catty is my comfort zone and I would always choose catty over jacky or anyone else EXCEPT in certain cases such as the *gale or chan*l purses

HTH

30-06-2008
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBomb01 View Post
bmini, which other watch style/brands have you got your eye on? I know I had trouble narrowing down my selction too.
What don't I have my eye on??

I want a J12, the gorgeous rolex that Socali ordered, a Chopard happy diamonds and a Cartier Pasha Seatimer...maybe a gold Rolex......

30-06-2008
trendsetter

^Im not sure Id go for a gold rollie, considering it wont be solid gold as the auth, might have issue in color and "stability/durability" of the gold plate.

30-06-2008
backstage pass

Rep H scarf from jacky
Here is my H rep scarf 'toho bohu' from jacky. It just came in today. It is real silk twill and is thick and vibrant and big. It has fat rolled edges and the box is nice, too-but no ribbon. Pic taken with a flash (by me)

DSC00491.JPG DSC00492.JPG

DSC00495.JPG DSC00497.JPG

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
accessories, ioffer, lushfashionscom