How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / More Accessories
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

14-06-2008
V.I.P.

On that regeek watch site, I can't find any links or mention of dealers.

14-06-2008
front row

^ You have to register as a user, then whole new threads will open up to you -- discussions and links to reputable dealers. I stayed up until 2 a.m. reading that forum and browsing rep watch sites yesterday! I ended up ordering 3 watches ( Chopard, Patek Philippe, Chanel) -- will post pics when they arrive.
Yes, the quality is not easy to assess from the dealer pics (although I do find the rep watch sites to have far better pics and more info than handbag sites -- plus they all take credit cards!), which is why the info on that watch forum is so invaluable. The main rep watch forum even has a "ladies lounge" where the posters post pics of women's watches as well as discuss the relative merits of the different reps -- it definitely steered me in the right direction.
I also looked at websites which sell the authentic watches so that I could compare -- I guess I will have to start visiting jewelry shops around here just to check out the watches and do research!
In general, my advice regarding the watches would be to stick to stainless steel models (too much scope for error with gold-plated models) and steer clear of the bling (CZ is going to look way fake vs. diamonds) -- that said, I did order a Chopard with Happy Diamonds...bling bling.

14-06-2008
backstage pass

good luck with the rep watches...I'm trying to eventually just get my dh an omega (thank goodness he doesn't want a rolex, etc, etc and lucky for him I don't even wear watches!)

14-06-2008
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quizvan View Post
^ You have to register as a user, then whole new threads will open up to you -- discussions and links to reputable dealers. I stayed up until 2 a.m. reading that forum and browsing rep watch sites yesterday! I ended up ordering 3 watches ( Chopard, Patek Philippe, Chanel) -- will post pics when they arrive.
Yes, the quality is not easy to assess from the dealer pics (although I do find the rep watch sites to have far better pics and more info than handbag sites -- plus they all take credit cards!), which is why the info on that watch forum is so invaluable. The main rep watch forum even has a "ladies lounge" where the posters post pics of women's watches as well as discuss the relative merits of the different reps -- it definitely steered me in the right direction.
I also looked at websites which sell the authentic watches so that I could compare -- I guess I will have to start visiting jewelry shops around here just to check out the watches and do research!
In general, my advice regarding the watches would be to stick to stainless steel models (too much scope for error with gold-plated models) and steer clear of the bling (CZ is going to look way fake vs. diamonds) -- that said, I did order a Chopard with Happy Diamonds...bling bling.
Ohhhhhhh I see now, doh! I just signed up then. Let the fun begin...........

We'd love to see your watches when they arrive quizvan. They sound like excellent choices. I'm quite fond of the Chopards myself.

14-06-2008
trendsetter

Does anyone know where to find some good rep Chanel earrings?
I always freaking lose my studs and I'm sick of being left with one auth earring.
I found this seller on a Chinese website and she sent me these pictures of a Chanel necklace, just wanted to share with you all

Cred: TaoBao and Me for uploading

14-06-2008
backstage pass

ladies, those of you who are the repgeek site.....have you figured out what site "Ruby" sells from?

14-06-2008
front row

^Hey Bmini, I was just on that site, introducing myself as a newbie! -- I told them that they were probably going to get several new female members looking for Chanel J12s, so you should introduce yourself too. I was telling my husband that the replica watch site is the male counterpart to tFS -- the guys are just as obsessed with finding good rep watches as we are with finding good replica bags!

Ruby has a photobucket site which didn't open for me -- it's listed in the dealer section. I figured I'd start with one of the more accessible dealers who had a full-fledged site with prices and pics, etc., then graduate to Ruby

14-06-2008
backstage pass

Ahhhh...thanks Quizvan! The men are really obsessed over there!!!! Just like I am over here!!

14-06-2008
backstage pass

actually, I think I am quickly becoming obsessed with watches!!

14-06-2008
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmini View Post
ladies, those of you who are the repgeek site.....have you figured out what site "Ruby" sells from?

nicereplica and the usual

had to PM one of the posters lol she has no chanels in stock though.. absolutely nothing left

14-06-2008
trendsetter

Is it me or do I suspect all of us will soon be sporting a nice Chanel j-12? PLEASE let me know when you find something good!! that forum is SO hard to read through.. everything is just everywhere!!! (been too pampered by you guys!)

14-06-2008
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by maraschin0 View Post
Does anyone know where to find some good rep Chanel earrings?
I always freaking lose my studs and I'm sick of being left with one auth earring.
I found this seller on a Chinese website and she sent me these pictures of a Chanel necklace, just wanted to share with you all

Cred: TaoBao and Me for uploading

gorgeous! can you PM me the seller? I have been looking for that necklace!

15-06-2008
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by socaligurl80 View Post
Is it me or do I suspect all of us will soon be sporting a nice Chanel j-12? PLEASE let me know when you find something good!! that forum is SO hard to read through.. everything is just everywhere!!! (been too pampered by you guys!)
ugghh..I KNOW!!!! I can't find anything on there. I can see the names of the sellers....but some don't list a website???? Others seem to put up their offerings right in the threads?????

I saw you on there asking for advice.......but clearly, it is a bunch of guys, who are more interested in Men's watches.

Did you see the thread about the improved font on the J12?

I think I am going to order a rose gold cartier.....maybe a Franck Muller......

15-06-2008
backstage pass

lol, you guys are making me wish I liked watches

15-06-2008
trendsetter

bmini: I've emailed Catty asking her for pics of some LV bags and asked her if she could get the same watch RUBY or JOSH or ANDREW (nicereplica, perfectreplica and timewatch88 -something like that-) have, and she told me she can get he best quality at $220.. these guys charge $218, so I think I'm just gonna go with Catty with an order of tiffany reps

by the way, all the watches come from the same place, so i'm sure catty can get he same as all those people and yes, that forum is not as organized as ours I feel right at home in here

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
accessories, ioffer, lushfashionscom