How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / More Accessories
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

10-03-2009
rising star

Does anyone know if any of the sellers have eyeglasses? Please PM me if you're not comfortable posting on the open forum.

11-03-2009
backstage pass

Valkyrie: where did u get the source of denim shawl is 150cmx150?? coz i looked at the vuitton site the denim shawl is 55" square which is 140..so catty is correct. And i was shocked to know that the rose is 78.7" L x 51.2" W.... OMGG...almost like bed sheets
I'm not sure if i'm confident wearing $890 wraps around...LOLL

Last edited by cloudyblue; 11-03-2009 at 05:48 AM.
13-03-2009
fashion insider

^i am, lol.
it's LOUIS VUITTON, dude
hehe

13-03-2009
backstage pass

i found those measurements on eluxury if you open the window 'details'

wow the roses is huge, also

15-03-2009
backstage pass

catty will have the roses scarf and grafitti scarf up on march 25

07-04-2009
front row

hi, i'm new here and am terribly excited. been trying to search for links but can't seem to find them??? I have a few sites for bags already (and I've ordered from catty) but I'm looking for jewelry and more jewelry now. Chanel, tiffany and bvlgari specifically.

Any recommendations, please???? Besides catty I mean. I've read about Jacky? Can I pls get his/her website? Thanks so much everyone!

07-04-2009
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashionplus View Post
Does anyone know if any of the sellers have eyeglasses? Please PM me if you're not comfortable posting on the open forum.
a little late (but i'm new!) don't know if you still need it. but i think only zilla dot com is great!

08-04-2009
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by oopsnow View Post
hi, i'm new here and am terribly excited. been trying to search for links but can't seem to find them??? I have a few sites for bags already (and I've ordered from catty) but I'm looking for jewelry and more jewelry now. Chanel, tiffany and bvlgari specifically.

Any recommendations, please???? Besides catty I mean. I've read about Jacky? Can I pls get his/her website? Thanks so much everyone!
Jacky doesn't do jewellery. Try a search in the iOffer bags thread. Type in Tiffany etc. and I'm sure something will come up.

10-04-2009
fashion insider

jacky does all of the hermes cuffs...

backstage pass

And he did have some Tiffany and Bvlgari jewellery...

10-04-2009
backstage pass

Yes, you are right ladies. Jacky does have the Hermes cuffs and used to have some jewelry. He even had some watches at some point if I remember correctly. He seems to be "cleaning house" though lately. Nowhere near the amount of products he used to have. I have an Hermes belt that I got from Jacky and I'm really pleased with it. I keep meaning to take a photo of it and my LV keychain as well and will get around to it this weekend.
MaLena, please remember to post photos of your scarves if there are more in your collection (than what you posted on the bags thread). I would love to see them. I'm a bit of a scarf addict myself. I am planning on getting a few Hermes scarves in the next month or so. I also saw a gorgeous wool Burberry cape with a hood that is TDF! I think I should get it for next fall for sure.
What about replica clothing? I don't think there's a thread for it but has anyone bought rep. True Religion jeans? Ed Hardy T's etc?

11-04-2009
front row

I noticed Jacky has been cleaning up some of his stuff...maybe a Hermes cuff in the future for me.

I would stay away from rep TR or jeans in general, the quality isn't there. You can find good deals at nordstroms rack, saks off 5th, neiman marcus last call. I have never paid full price for my jeans. I ususally pay around $110 and using cost per wear formula its a pretty sweet price

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelleybean View Post
Yes, you are right ladies. Jacky does have the Hermes cuffs and used to have some jewelry. He even had some watches at some point if I remember correctly. He seems to be "cleaning house" though lately. Nowhere near the amount of products he used to have. I have an Hermes belt that I got from Jacky and I'm really pleased with it. I keep meaning to take a photo of it and my LV keychain as well and will get around to it this weekend.
MaLena, please remember to post photos of your scarves if there are more in your collection (than what you posted on the bags thread). I would love to see them. I'm a bit of a scarf addict myself. I am planning on getting a few Hermes scarves in the next month or so. I also saw a gorgeous wool Burberry cape with a hood that is TDF! I think I should get it for next fall for sure.
What about replica clothing? I don't think there's a thread for it but has anyone bought rep. True Religion jeans? Ed Hardy T's etc?

12-04-2009
windowshopping

Can someone pm me Jacky's new site, I really want the Hermes cuff! TIA!

12-04-2009
backstage pass

Can someone PM me Catty's website please?

13-04-2009
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelleybean View Post
I don't have any more scarves, these 3 are the only ones I have for now. I will post them here as well because this is the right thread for them. So 3 Gucci scarves from Jacky:

I love scarves and would love to get more, do you know of any good scarf sellers? I would also love to buy those really small ones, I don't know the right name for them, you can tie them around the handle of your handbag.

Last edited by MaLena; 13-04-2009 at 01:52 PM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
accessories, ioffer, lushfashionscom