How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / More Accessories
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
10-03-2009
  466
rising star
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Gender: femme
Posts: 198
Does anyone know if any of the sellers have eyeglasses? Please PM me if you're not comfortable posting on the open forum.

  Reply With Quote
 
11-03-2009
  467
backstage pass
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: australia
Gender: femme
Posts: 963
Valkyrie: where did u get the source of denim shawl is 150cmx150?? coz i looked at the vuitton site the denim shawl is 55" square which is 140..so catty is correct. And i was shocked to know that the rose is 78.7" L x 51.2" W.... OMGG...almost like bed sheets
I'm not sure if i'm confident wearing $890 wraps around...LOLL


Last edited by cloudyblue; 11-03-2009 at 05:48 AM.
  Reply With Quote
13-03-2009
  468
fashion insider
 
baby_yorkie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Gender: femme
Posts: 2,096
^i am, lol.
it's LOUIS VUITTON, dude
hehe

  Reply With Quote
13-03-2009
  469
backstage pass
 
Valkyrie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Europe
Gender: femme
Posts: 622
i found those measurements on eluxury if you open the window 'details'

wow the roses is huge, also

  Reply With Quote
15-03-2009
  470
backstage pass
 
Valkyrie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Europe
Gender: femme
Posts: 622
catty will have the roses scarf and grafitti scarf up on march 25

  Reply With Quote
07-04-2009
  471
front row
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: somewhere
Gender: femme
Posts: 217
hi, i'm new here and am terribly excited. been trying to search for links but can't seem to find them??? I have a few sites for bags already (and I've ordered from catty) but I'm looking for jewelry and more jewelry now. Chanel, tiffany and bvlgari specifically.

Any recommendations, please???? Besides catty I mean. I've read about Jacky? Can I pls get his/her website? Thanks so much everyone!

  Reply With Quote
07-04-2009
  472
front row
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: somewhere
Gender: femme
Posts: 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by fashionplus View Post
Does anyone know if any of the sellers have eyeglasses? Please PM me if you're not comfortable posting on the open forum.
a little late (but i'm new!) don't know if you still need it. but i think only zilla dot com is great!

  Reply With Quote
08-04-2009
  473
backstage pass
 
shelleybean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Oddbins stockroom
Gender: femme
Posts: 788
Quote:
Originally Posted by oopsnow View Post
hi, i'm new here and am terribly excited. been trying to search for links but can't seem to find them??? I have a few sites for bags already (and I've ordered from catty) but I'm looking for jewelry and more jewelry now. Chanel, tiffany and bvlgari specifically.

Any recommendations, please???? Besides catty I mean. I've read about Jacky? Can I pls get his/her website? Thanks so much everyone!
Jacky doesn't do jewellery. Try a search in the iOffer bags thread. Type in Tiffany etc. and I'm sure something will come up.

  Reply With Quote
10-04-2009
  474
fashion insider
 
thesiren's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Gender: femme
Posts: 2,188
jacky does all of the hermes cuffs...

__________________
do you prefer fashion victim or ensemble-y challenged?
  Reply With Quote
10-04-2009
  475
backstage pass
 
MaLena's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Europe
Gender: femme
Posts: 581
And he did have some Tiffany and Bvlgari jewellery...

  Reply With Quote
10-04-2009
  476
backstage pass
 
shelleybean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Oddbins stockroom
Gender: femme
Posts: 788
Yes, you are right ladies. Jacky does have the Hermes cuffs and used to have some jewelry. He even had some watches at some point if I remember correctly. He seems to be "cleaning house" though lately. Nowhere near the amount of products he used to have. I have an Hermes belt that I got from Jacky and I'm really pleased with it. I keep meaning to take a photo of it and my LV keychain as well and will get around to it this weekend.
MaLena, please remember to post photos of your scarves if there are more in your collection (than what you posted on the bags thread). I would love to see them. I'm a bit of a scarf addict myself. I am planning on getting a few Hermes scarves in the next month or so. I also saw a gorgeous wool Burberry cape with a hood that is TDF! I think I should get it for next fall for sure.
What about replica clothing? I don't think there's a thread for it but has anyone bought rep. True Religion jeans? Ed Hardy T's etc?

  Reply With Quote
11-04-2009
  477
front row
 
ohhhhhmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: San Francisco
Gender: homme
Posts: 258
I noticed Jacky has been cleaning up some of his stuff...maybe a Hermes cuff in the future for me.

I would stay away from rep TR or jeans in general, the quality isn't there. You can find good deals at nordstroms rack, saks off 5th, neiman marcus last call. I have never paid full price for my jeans. I ususally pay around $110 and using cost per wear formula its a pretty sweet price

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelleybean View Post
Yes, you are right ladies. Jacky does have the Hermes cuffs and used to have some jewelry. He even had some watches at some point if I remember correctly. He seems to be "cleaning house" though lately. Nowhere near the amount of products he used to have. I have an Hermes belt that I got from Jacky and I'm really pleased with it. I keep meaning to take a photo of it and my LV keychain as well and will get around to it this weekend.
MaLena, please remember to post photos of your scarves if there are more in your collection (than what you posted on the bags thread). I would love to see them. I'm a bit of a scarf addict myself. I am planning on getting a few Hermes scarves in the next month or so. I also saw a gorgeous wool Burberry cape with a hood that is TDF! I think I should get it for next fall for sure.
What about replica clothing? I don't think there's a thread for it but has anyone bought rep. True Religion jeans? Ed Hardy T's etc?

  Reply With Quote
12-04-2009
  478
windowshopping
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: London/The World
Gender: femme
Posts: 35
Can someone pm me Jacky's new site, I really want the Hermes cuff! TIA!

  Reply With Quote
12-04-2009
  479
backstage pass
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Gender: homme
Posts: 681
Can someone PM me Catty's website please?

  Reply With Quote
13-04-2009
  480
backstage pass
 
MaLena's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Europe
Gender: femme
Posts: 581
Quote:
Originally Posted by shelleybean View Post
MaLena, please remember to post photos of your scarves if there are more in your collection (than what you posted on the bags thread). I would love to see them. I'm a bit of a scarf addict myself. I am planning on getting a few Hermes scarves in the next month or so. I also saw a gorgeous wool Burberry cape with a hood that is TDF! I think I should get it for next fall for sure.
I don't have any more scarves, these 3 are the only ones I have for now. I will post them here as well because this is the right thread for them. So 3 Gucci scarves from Jacky:







I love scarves and would love to get more, do you know of any good scarf sellers? I would also love to buy those really small ones, I don't know the right name for them, you can tie them around the handle of your handbag.


Last edited by MaLena; 13-04-2009 at 01:52 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
accessories, ioffer, lushfashionscom
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"


 
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:48 PM.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
TheFashionSpot.com is a property of TotallyHer Media, LLC, an Evolve Media LLC company. 2014 All rights reserved.