How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / More Accessories
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

22-04-2009
front row

oopsnow, I wish i'd known you were buying that first chanel necklace...beware, i got mine from catty too and while it was ok, i noticed the clasps that connect the CCs to the pearl strings would come unbent so the necklace would come apart.

it's cute but just becareful when you wear it so it doesn't fall apart liek it did to me!

22-04-2009
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by baglovinequine View Post
oopsnow, I wish i'd known you were buying that first chanel necklace...beware, i got mine from catty too and while it was ok, i noticed the clasps that connect the CCs to the pearl strings would come unbent so the necklace would come apart.

it's cute but just becareful when you wear it so it doesn't fall apart liek it did to me!
acccck oh noooooooo! and it's meant as a present as well, cos the second one, i think won't past muster as an authentic one. WAILSSSSS. thanks much for the tip though. will tell my friend to be careful

22-04-2009
front row

alright ladies. after the fabulous experience with the chanel flats, i'm seriously hankering after more shoes! why are there so few rep women's shoes available? besides catty and jacky and a few other sites recommended from the repgeek site (mostly men's stuff), are there any more???

Anyway, since the ferragamo is a no no (thanks again valkyrie you've definitely saved me heartache ), what do you ladies think of these these two guccis?

pics from catty
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bronze g.jpg (93.6 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg gucci shoe.jpg (69.3 KB, 362 views)

22-04-2009
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by oopsnow View Post
The flats: They're amazing!!! I definitely recommend them.
Those flats are so cute. How is the sizing? Is there any cushioning on the inside?

22-04-2009
front row

not to cut the thread, but i don't want the mods to scold you. we have a rep shoe thread in the shoe forum...

buttttttt the 2nd pair of guccis look good!

i've found w/ the chanel necklace if you're careful and check the connector pieces before/after wearing you can just tighten them back up and no accidents! HTH

22-04-2009
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
copycatwhich color do you like them in?
hehee, copy u again, the hot pink and hot yellow.

22-04-2009
backstage pass

the hot pink is pushing it a bit for me it has to be decent since I teach

the 2nd pair of guccis look best to me, I think with the first pair the stitching might be tricky and giving away the fakeness? but then again, I know not much about gucci shoes

oops yes there is a shoe thread, we know, but with the necklace and all it came so naturel to us

22-04-2009
rising star

hi ladies, just introduced myself on the bag thread but wanted to say hi here too, I look forward to interacting with you all. has anyone received the leopard or rose scarf from jacky? i'm thinking about going for it.

so happy to be here!

22-04-2009
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlasinger View Post
Those flats are so cute. How is the sizing? Is there any cushioning on the inside?
i normally wear a 39, and i got that. so it's true to size. no, no cushioning i'm afraid. it pinches my toes as well, but i have fat feet!:p

22-04-2009
front row

baglovinequine and valkyrie oops! hehe ok, thanks. will head to the other thread now
and baglovin, thanks! will caution my friend to check the connectors. hope she'll still like it tho... oh well

hi 1%. you'll love it here. everyone has been really cool and helpful (and this even tho i keep making little boo boos) l!!

Last edited by oopsnow; 22-04-2009 at 08:24 PM.
23-04-2009
front row

Quote:
baglovinequine and valkyrie oops! hehe ok, thanks. will head to the other thread now
and baglovin, thanks! will caution my friend to check the connectors. hope she'll still like it tho... oh well

hi 1%. you'll love it here. everyone has been really cool and helpful (and this even tho i keep making little boo boos) l!!

i didn't mean to derail you from enjoying the necklace it's such a cool piece i do adore it.....maybe with a little hot glue gun or something we could fix the problem!

24-04-2009
backstage pass

Quote:
^ Chanel shoes-107. The dual tone ballet flats- white with black toes. eeks, just realised i didn't actually check whether chanel has these shoes or not.... on well!
Sorry, I'm a bit late to the post but I was browsing Chanel and yes, they are a rep of an actual shoe. "Pearlized Calfskin Captoe Ballerina with Chanel Signature Detail on a 5mm Heel" From the Spring/Summer 2009 Collection. I don't have a price but I'm guessing at least $375?
I love them too and can't wait to get a pair.

backstage pass

ladies??? Cattys website please???

front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelleybean View Post
Sorry, I'm a bit late to the post but I was browsing Chanel and yes, they are a rep of an actual shoe. "Pearlized Calfskin Captoe Ballerina with Chanel Signature Detail on a 5mm Heel" From the Spring/Summer 2009 Collection. I don't have a price but I'm guessing at least $375?
I love them too and can't wait to get a pair.
yay!!!! but in any case, they're gorgeous. i'm so so pleased with them (squished toes nothwithstanding)

10-05-2009
windowshopping

hi guys can someone please pm me the info of whoever makes the best BVLGARI or CHOPARD accessories.!!!!!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
accessories, ioffer, lushfashionscom