How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / More Accessories
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

01-07-2009
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpeachy View Post
I bought a Tiffany heart necklace from Catty and I love it! From reading some of your guys posts I hope it doesn't start to tarnish after a while...
I got some of my silver varnished and now no longer need to get it polished. Perhaps you could do that with some of your jewellery - if you find someone who can do it.

02-07-2009
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow-White View Post
I got some of my silver varnished and now no longer need to get it polished. Perhaps you could do that with some of your jewellery - if you find someone who can do it.
I'll see if I can find someone to do this for me, thanks

02-07-2009
tfs star

Quote:
I think Repgeek is pretty ok - there are some other watch forums that are far worse, where just the avatars are really gross
How about the ones where guys post photos of their watches (or watches they bought for their girlfriends/wives) that just happen to include shots of her breasts?

Too many times I've been reading a thread about women's watches only to come across some vulgar post where the guy is like "women are too stupid to notice details" or "she'll open her legs for a Rolex."

And then the cavement wonder why women don't post much on the forum.

I was all set to buy a watch today from Josh but my credit card was declined for some reason. Does anyone know of a good dealer that takes Paypal? For some reason I can't pull of Repgeek's site and access their list.

02-07-2009
backstage pass

Hi! I'm new to this thread, but I've read through all the other posts, so I should be up to date :p

I'm looking for a pair of Chanel half tint sunglasses and wondered if anyone would recomend me a seller. I see some talk about a eric, so if someone could pm me his adress, it would be great

For you who have bought replica sunnies, how is the UV protection? And if you've bought the chanel half tint, are they a close resemblance to the real deal.

Thank you in advance

scenester

i can't access repgeek have they relocated? i'm a member there, but i don't post...so i don't have any contact information to get ahold of them. i'm sad...i love looking at the watches.

02-07-2009
front row

Can someone send me eric's info-does he take paypal?

03-07-2009
front row

fake belt on the "bay": 180372677296

04-07-2009
tfs star

DiorKiss: socaligurl80 has Eddy's Dior glossy and loves them!!

marlasinger: When ordering from Josh, you have to call your CC company and tell them you're placing an order with an international site and yada yada. My first order, I was about to blow a circuit 'till I rung up VISA and asked what the deal was. They needed my permission and then it went through. Btw, Josh is FANTASTIC! I got my J12 from him (full ceramic) and it's stunning and great quality. I also got a real gold Rolex for my hubby. His boss (who makes 6 figures) went nuts over it, and (after my hubby told him it was rep) asked for Josh's info. He got one and compared it side by side with his friend's gen Rolex and he said that ONLY when the watches were side by side could you tell a difference and they were small details.

And EWWWW about nudie pics on RG!! I would raise hell if my hubster did that! But he never would! IMO, respectable men don't want other random pervs gawking at their wife's tatas!!

Oh! And pinkpalm, I know I'm not your favorite member here, but someone was kind enough to share Eric's info with me (thanks doll ) and I'd be happy to pass it on to you. PM me.

04-07-2009
front row

Marlasinger, if you have no luck with Josh you can try Andrew or Ruby. There are other dealers recommended by RG too but they're located in the US or UK, so it depends who is more convenient for you.
Most of the dealers can locate almost any watch you want if you can provide a pic and details about movement. I know Josh and Andrew are highly recommended on RG but they are criticised for being more expensive on the other watch forums. Andrew's site is tt88time dot com and Ruby's is nicereplicas dot com. I am expecting delivery of my Rolex any day now. I personally chose my dealer 'cos he was very well recommended on the other forums (not RG) and was also significantly cheaper. But his credit card payment method is tricky and also might not go through.

I can't stand nudie pics of girls and watches but the guys on those forums have no inkling at all that their pics might even be viewed by girls, let alone offend them. So they have no reason to not post them...

Yep, RG has been down for the past few days, which sux cos the other forums don't have a ladies watches section.

Babybluestar: what size J12 did you get? I am considering one with chrono and diamond bezel but I don't know if I could carry off a 41mm watch

Last edited by pinkdolphin; 04-07-2009 at 05:20 AM.
04-07-2009
backstage pass

Like, thanks pinkdolphin. You are such an enabler. Now I have to go look at watches. Like I don't have enough stuff to drool over already! Now I'm gonna have to create a separate page on my spreadsheet for watches. Geesh! I know you mentioned the site you bought your watch from, but is there a name associated with it? It's not Josh I presume. If that tt88 guy is Andrew, I don't think his stuff is very expensive at all. Well, I have only looked at two brands so far. I guess it really depends on whether or not you get the Japanese or Swiss movement. I don't really understand the difference except that judging by the price difference, the Swiss must be far better. Even still, at $298 it is expensive, but that's what a decent Seiko costs. Much like our beloved bags, if you're going to get lots of wear out of it and it lasts you for several years, it's not really that bad.

rising star

Thanks Babybluestar! I think I'll go for them

04-07-2009
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondmommy View Post
i can't access repgeek have they relocated? i'm a member there, but i don't post...so i don't have any contact information to get ahold of them. i'm sad...i love looking at the watches.
I haven't been able to access repgeek for a couple of days either! I wonder if they have relocated, it's possible. Too bad, I hope I can get their new url because it's a pretty usefull site!
(I didn't know about those gross pictures and posts though, eww!)

Last edited by DiorKiss; 04-07-2009 at 09:23 AM.
04-07-2009
tfs star

I hope RG comes back. Even though I think some of their members are pigs, the site does have a lot of good information.

I got an email from Josh with a few suggestions that should make it easier for my card to go through. I'll try again on Monday maybe.

Last edited by marlasinger; 04-07-2009 at 03:22 PM.
05-07-2009
front row

Lol Shelley! It's normally others who do the enabling - I don't normally do much purchasing myself
It really depends if the watch is quartz (that almost all ladies' watches are, except Rolex) or automatic. Then there are different types of automatic movements, with the cheapest called 21J or the typical "swiss" movement 2836. There is no such thing as a true swiss movement in reps though (so if dealers list "swiss" it's not technically true). Mine is swiss 2836 clone that I got from Hont, but his site doesn't have a lot of stuff so you're better off finding a pic of one you like (which I did) and asking if he can get it and the price. The site is hontwatch dot com. FYI the same watch would have cost about $50 more from Josh.
I think I've been spending far too much time over at those other forums - I'm starting to see why watches appeal to the guys over there

05-07-2009
backstage pass

Hi guys and gals! Would any of you happen to know which seller I should go to for the best Alexander McQueen skull scarves? Thank you!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
accessories, ioffer, lushfashionscom