How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / More Accessories
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

07-07-2009
trendsetter

I want to buy one of those rose gold cartier bracelets - has anyone bought one? hehe ... the genuine ones cost about $4000 at the lowest

07-07-2009
rising star

Hasd anyone bought any shoes from Michelle? Tempted by the Christian Louboutin Pigalles, but wanted to check if anyone has info on the sizing - do they run true to size?

Thanks!

backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpeachy View Post
Hasd anyone bought any shoes from Michelle? Tempted by the Christian Louboutin Pigalles, but wanted to check if anyone has info on the sizing - do they run true to size?
Thanks!
Copy your post into the iOffer shoes thread and see if you get a response over there. If I remember correctly, around page 22 or so there was some talk about sizing and which models were true to size and which weren't. I think most sites get their shoes from the same couple of manufacturers so I don't think it matters if you get them from Michelle, Catty, Julie etc. Just remember that 95% of the reps will not come in half sizes, so that may also help you make a decision.
HTH!!

tfs star

Quote:
I think I've been spending far too much time over at those other forums - I'm starting to see why watches appeal to the guys over there
I know. I think I may be more excited about watches now than bags.

Personally I don't have a problem with quartz movement, I think it's just a personal preference especially since all the genuine watches I like are quartz anyway. I just want the watch to look nice and work properly.

08-07-2009
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelleybean View Post
Copy your post into the iOffer shoes thread and see if you get a response over there. If I remember correctly, around page 22 or so there was some talk about sizing and which models were true to size and which weren't. I think most sites get their shoes from the same couple of manufacturers so I don't think it matters if you get them from Michelle, Catty, Julie etc. Just remember that 95% of the reps will not come in half sizes, so that may also help you make a decision.
HTH!!
Thanks Shelleybean

rising star

I want to get the Louis Vuitton Leopard shawl by Stephen Sprouse, it's so gorgeous! I was thinking on iOffer, does anyone know a reliable seller? I have no experience with iOffer whatsoever so I'm a bit scared of getting scammed or something, and of course I want good quality!

13-07-2009
backstage pass

I got my replica Chanel half tint in the mail on friday, and to be honest, I'm a little disapointed. They are not as round as I hoped... But I'm not giving up. I just ordered a pair from ebay(not fake, but inspired). The seller had more of the same sunglasses. I'm not sure if I can post a link, so if anyone wants it, just pm me

I also added a picture of me wearing the fake chanels. Sorry for the angry looking face...:p
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6872.JPG (114.5 KB, 12 views)

backstage pass

^ ohh LOVE them!!!! did you buy them from richard?

13-07-2009
backstage pass

I got them from stitchedjerseys on ioffer. They were shipped pretty fast. I got them about a week after I ordered them.

backstage pass

For those of you who are looking for som chanel half tint and live in Skandinavia, Gina Tricot has some cheap inspired ones. They even got the arm. And yes, I am obsessed with these sunglasses

https://www.ginatricot.com/no/english#/product/26901900

They also have them with white and purple frames

backstage pass

^ wish they were in the USA!

17-07-2009
backstage pass

I got my glasses from Gina Tricot today, and I love them! They're not as oversized as the auth. Chanels, but still.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_6910.JPG (207.1 KB, 16 views)

front row

oh yah i like those Gina Tricot's better too - they really fit your face well! (and you look a lot less angry

18-07-2009
backstage pass

hehe:p

front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlasinger View Post
How about the ones where guys post photos of their watches (or watches they bought for their girlfriends/wives) that just happen to include shots of her breasts?

Too many times I've been reading a thread about women's watches only to come across some vulgar post where the guy is like "women are too stupid to notice details" or "she'll open her legs for a Rolex."

And then the cavement wonder why women don't post much on the forum.

I was all set to buy a watch today from Josh but my credit card was declined for some reason. Does anyone know of a good dealer that takes Paypal? For some reason I can't pull of Repgeek's site and access their list.
Have you tried contacting Ruby? I've always liked Andrew, but Ruby does take Paypal (and I could have sworn Andrew started taking Paypal as well). However, Ruby is the T&D of watches. She takes quite some time to respond to emails too. But I've always been very happy with the quality of her watches.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
accessories, ioffer, lushfashionscom