How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / More Accessories
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

30-08-2009
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyChunkaroo View Post
Has anybody bought catty's sunglasses?

what kinds of charms do you use on a NBF bag?
can you use LV?
I use Juicy Couture charms on mine. They are really cute!

30-08-2009
front row

Does anyone have a seller recommendation for Hermes scarves? I'd be so grateful for a helping hand!

30-08-2009
front row

Just saw some David Yurman jewelery on ioffer. Has anyone bought a rep of any of that? It looks good but I'm guessing it's not really sterling silver...

01-09-2009
backstage pass

^ive been really really tempted to order some of the david yurman jewelry and the ones ive looked at say they are real sterling silver and the jewelry is stamped with .925

02-09-2009
front row

Has anyone bought a replica Louis Vuitton Pastilles charm? I'm buying an authentic Alma and I think that the Pastilles look great on them, but I cannot bring myself to spend hundred on a little "charm bracelet" for my bag...

08-09-2009
front row

I got my order from Eric today and I'm really pleased! He was super pleasant and easy to work with and I really like the things I got from him. I will definitely be back for more. I got three scarves for myself and a tie for my boyfriend, so shipping was free and the whole order came in at under $100, plus he took PayPal.

Everything came very nicely packaged, although three of the boxes were a bit bunged-up.

The Burberry tie is really attractive, but I don't think it would pass muster as authentic if it were properly examined. However, I think that when it's worn it will be fine.

This is a little Louis Vuitton scarf that would be a great size for tying on a handbag or wearing around your neck, wrist or ankle. I think it's adorable and my only complaint is that the rolled edges are sewn sloppily in places. It's something I could fix myself, but I probably won't - something like that really won't be noticeable when it's worn.

Ironically, I only got this LV Roses scarf because the second tie I'd originally ordered was out of stock, but I think it's my favourite. The printing is fantastic, the colours are lush and vivid and even though I don't usually like monograms, I love the look of the roses painted on a background of the LV monogram. The silk on this one is very lightweight and airy. Again, the rolled edges aren't perfect, but they're better than the blue one.

Finally, I got an Hermes scarf, which is what I was looking for in the first place. The print is very lovely and so are the colours on this one. The edges on this are flawless! It's a shame he didn't have more Hermes scarves that I wanted, because this is an exceptional one.

I suspect that any of these scarves could be sussed out as fakes by someone with an expertise of the brand, but I'm quite sure nobody will see me wearing them and suspect that they aren't real. If you were buying them to re-sell as authentic, then forget it, but as I just wanted a few beautiful scarves to play with, I'm thrilled. At $25-30 each, these are a bargain - you can barely even get a no-brand pocket silk for that at Nordstrom.

08-09-2009
V.I.P.

i like the LV roses print a lot.
and the elephant print does look exceptional.
seems like these are really good buys.

front row

Ohhhh thanks for the pics diormouse. I was actually considering that Hermes scarf from Eric It looks very nice.

08-09-2009
fashion elite

OMG...I never knew about this thread

08-09-2009
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkdolphin View Post
Ohhhh thanks for the pics diormouse. I was actually considering that Hermes scarf from Eric It looks very nice.
You're so welcome! I'm already planning my next order from Eric. I looove wearing scarves in unique ways and I can feel an obsession coming on...

08-09-2009
front row

Ironically, I only got this LV Roses scarf because the second tie I'd originally ordered was out of stock, but I think it's my favourite. The printing is fantastic, the colours are lush and vivid and even though I don't usually like monograms, I love the look of the roses painted on a background of the LV monogram. The silk on this one is very lightweight and airy. Again, the rolled edges aren't perfect, but they're better than the blue one.

I love the red rose LV scarf beautiful

09-09-2009
backstage pass

Oh I love the rose scarf!
I shall order from Eric soon!

09-09-2009
scenester

OMG the Hermès scarf looks amazing! I've oredered some from Jacky but they weren't that good. Is your the "Chasse en Inde" reprint? Or does it have the name on it at all?

Second. Can anyone recommend someone with good Moncler down jackets? I ordered one on ioffer last year but it wasn't good at all. The nylony textile wasn't enough shiny!!! ANd the pad with the brand was not good at all.

Last edited by papeete; 09-09-2009 at 08:41 AM.
09-09-2009
front row

i looove the LV scarf, so lovely congrats.

09-09-2009
rising star

so glad to see some activity here. I am thinking about Eric too for some stuff.

Great scarves diormouse

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
accessories, ioffer, lushfashionscom