How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / More Accessories
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

22-08-2010
rising star

baglovinequine -> I joined a spree in which the spree organiser gather everyone's orders and placed them on behalf of everyone. I'm just one of the people joining the spree.

I have seen this taobao agent been recommended a lot but I have never used their shopping services.
http://taobaospree.com/

23-08-2010
backstage pass

Great review xooey! Do you think the gold on the your kelly dog bracelet is almost the same shade of gold as the auth? I would love a gold cdc but I am afraid the gold will be totally off.

backstage pass

Thanks everyone for the comments on my Hermes cuffs from Jacky!

arisaa, I am not sure if the shade of gold on Jacky's Kelly Dog bracelet is the same shade as the auth. I have only seen and tried on the auth CDC with silver hardware. Maybe someone else can chime in?

catch me if you can

Just received my Hermes CDC cuff from Jacky. I love it. I think I need a black and silver one next!!

Last edited by iLoveCouture; 26-08-2010 at 06:47 PM.
01-09-2010
rising star

Who knows where to get a good Alexander McQueen skull scarf? I didn't want to get in on the craze but they're just so cute.

Still looking for the Chanel swarovski stud earrings too!

Last edited by DiorKiss; 01-09-2010 at 06:27 PM.
04-09-2010
rising star

Has anyone ever ordered from el****g.com? The jewellery looks very decent to mee and is cheap too!

09-09-2010
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiorKiss View Post
Who knows where to get a good Alexander McQueen skull scarf? I didn't want to get in on the craze but they're just so cute.

Catty has them I don't know about the quality though.

09-09-2010
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakedbean View Post
I know a lot of people on this forum have asked about LV leopard scarves - i really believe that this is one of the hardest items to rep because of the wrinkle of the cashmere blend. As the owner of the one authentic brown version and a replica of jackys red version, the difference is quite stark as the red is quite stiff feeling, flat in comparison and faded on one side. HOWEVER, if worn tightly around the neck it could pass from a distance. Ive spotted several fakes of the brown version from afar and it is very obviously fake from the shade of color - the reps are lighter in color. Just sharing my two cents about these scarves from the level of interest - of course, I could be proved wrong and would be delighted to nab a different color! My primary advice would be to steer clear of brown LV leopard scarves and choose one of the limited edition colors which are scarce and more difficult to compare.

Aww... id love to see pics of yours...as a matter of fact i just got my red one yesterday..I have NEVER seen one in person yet BUUUT im actually happy with the way this one looks with my black leather flap jacket...I have the brown one too... if all else fails I'll say it was a gift..

fancypants

Hi

I purchased a LV comete bandeau from Catty. thought i'd share some pictures with you all

pic credit: me

14-09-2010
windowshopping

ok after being on here for years, this may be my first post. I'm previewing the entire thread (I'm an accessory whore), and I'm falling in love with these beautiful scarves. Especially the Hermes. Can someone please, pretty please, PM me Eric's info. Thanks so much!

23-09-2010
rising star

Hi ladies,

I'm new to this thread and wanted to contribute. I just received a pebbled leather CDC bracelet which I'm very pleased with. It's heavy and seems solidly made. The leather is nice too. Don't know if I'm allowed to post the price but I got it on iOffer from a seller with 100+ feedbacks. Here's a couple of pictures:

I've seen identical looking CDCs on Ebay for $1500 and more. The box would not have fooled me, but the bracelet itself is very nicely done.

I've also purchased Chanel half-tint sunglasses on iOffer. All the ones you see for sale there are from the same source. They're amazingly well done. They differ from the real thing in a few subtle aspects (there's a guide on Ebay describing what those are - all the half-tints on Ebay are in fact fakes). The only problem with them that I had was that the tint didn't end on a perfectly horizontal line, as if the lenses were put in a bit crooked. However, a quick trip to a quality frames shop and that was fixed! They never questioned the authenticity of my half-tints, only admired them! Sorry, don't have a pic right now (I'm at work).

I'm happy to provide more info to anyone with questions, and please feel free to PM me.

I love this thread!

Last edited by Lady-Penelope; 23-09-2010 at 10:14 AM.
23-09-2010
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady-Penelope View Post
Hi ladies,

I'm new to this thread and wanted to contribute. I just received a pebbled leather CDC bracelet which I'm very pleased with. It's heavy and seems solidly made. The leather is nice too. Don't know if I'm allowed to post the price but I got it on iOffer from a seller with 100+ feedbacks. Here's a couple of pictures:

I've seen identical looking CDCs on Ebay for $1500 and more. The box would not have fooled me, but the bracelet itself is very nicely done.
Here's a follow-up: my bracelet has come undone three times today. I guess I need to make the clasp less slippery somehow. I still think it's fabulous though! The only question is, will it tarnish and how soon...

25-09-2010
front row

what do you guys think of Jacky and Catty's Collier de Chien in gold? how does the gold shade match the auth? I just received Hermes Kelly Dog Bracelet from Jacky.

28-11-2010
scenester

http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f57/ioffer-accessories-lushfashions-com-etc-69010.ht
any1 who has bought chanel j12 watches from jacky, plz kindly share reviews? i'm interested in buying =) thanks!

28-11-2010
rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiorGirl View Post
any1 who has bought chanel j12 watches from jacky, plz kindly share reviews? i'm interested in buying =) thanks!
Hi DiorGirl

I haven't bought for myself but have ordered for a friend. She bought 2!

The white Chanel Chronograph and the Black with stones on the inside.

The first order - (Black) was perfect. The watch felt solid and not cheap. It had a heavyness to it which I really liked.

The second order - (White). The watch was beautiful although there was a problem with it.

1) There was no plastic on the face and back like the first one
2) Links had been removed and it was realllly small. It fitted my wrist but was snug and the friend of a friend who it was for didn't fit her wrist. Needless to say she was unhappy. She thought it had looked used, like someone had used it and then returned it. She went to watch shops to look for similar links but couldn't find any that matched.

I emailed Jacky about it and he wasn't too phased about the whole thing. I was really unhappy as the first order we did toggles were missing from my Jimmy Choo... We didn't order from him after that. My sister bought a PS1 and something on her bag has broken already. Jacky did say he would send extra links in our next order, but he started charging us too much extra for shipping so we stopped.

I would definately buy the white chrono, white & black with stones on the inside, the ones on the outside look cheap.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
accessories, ioffer, lushfashionscom