How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / More Accessories
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

29-06-2011
windowshopping

same here, please let me know too

26-07-2011
windowshopping

I was wondering if anyone can recommend at good place to at nice pair of Chanel cc stud earrings. I would love a small pair

20-11-2011
scenester

Can someone recommend me a seller that sells cartier love bracelets in real gold? thanks in advance!

24-09-2012
windowshopping

Help - CDC Shopping
I hope someone can help me. I have my heart set on the Hermes Orange CDC with the gold hardware. I usually buy everything from Catty but her price for the CDC is $88. I'm sure it's lovely but if there's any other seller out there with similar quality that can cut that price in half, I'd be more apt to purchase.

Here are some sellers I found on Ioffer with very reasonable prices:
nulipinbo2013
lanwuli
haoyunday666

Anyone heard of them? Most have the exact same pictures on their profiles and claim they took said pictures themselves.

Last question: I'm assuming the black leather cuff with gold hardware would be less prone to looking fake but I want the orange just a little bit more.

So, has anyone had any good experiences with paying 35-45 USD for a CDC?

Feel free to PM me. Would truly appreciate any help!

24-09-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXLabelWhore View Post
I hope someone can help me. I have my heart set on the Hermes Orange CDC with the gold hardware. I usually buy everything from Catty but her price for the CDC is $88. I'm sure it's lovely but if there's any other seller out there with similar quality that can cut that price in half, I'd be more apt to purchase.

Here are some sellers I found on Ioffer with very reasonable prices:
nulipinbo2013
lanwuli
haoyunday666

Anyone heard of them? Most have the exact same pictures on their profiles and claim they took said pictures themselves.

Last question: I'm assuming the black leather cuff with gold hardware would be less prone to looking fake but I want the orange just a little bit more.

So, has anyone had any good experiences with paying 35-45 USD for a CDC?

Feel free to PM me. Would truly appreciate any help!
I would certainly go ahead and take a chance on these as I am reasonably certain they are all the same quality. I found some great Clic Clac bracelets from a seller for $25 and they were super nice.

Two of these sellers have a lot of positive reviews.

I would also go with what your heart desires and get the orange. I'm not sure why you think it would look more fake. Exotic straps make be pushing it but I think orange would look fine since it's such a commonly replicated Hermes color in leather.

24-09-2012
windowshopping

Good to know, jujulabee. I really appreciate the response and it makes me feel better. I do love the orange! Yay!

11-11-2012
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXLabelWhore View Post
Good to know, jujulabee. I really appreciate the response and it makes me feel better. I do love the orange! Yay!
Did you ever order from those sellers?

windowshopping

I actually went with:
goodaaa888

bc the price was so right and he/she had good reviews.

I can post a picture of it tomorrow if you'd like. It's really adorable. I haven't seen a real one up close and personal so I can't attest to how perfect a rep it is, but to the untrained eye and based on pictures I've seen it's pretty darn good. The leather feels pretty good too.

No one in Houston knows any better anyway. lol! (just noticed you're from TX as well...where abouts?)

I give that seller a thumbs up!

16-11-2012
backstage pass

^i've been wanting to purchase some Hermes jewelry,etc (oran sandals and belt). Can you post a pic of your purchase? Im willing to try new sellers

16-11-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabemk View Post
^i've been wanting to purchase some Hermes jewelry,etc (oran sandals and belt). Can you post a pic of your purchase? Im willing to try new sellers
i ordered a hermes orange collier de chien bracelet from jacky last year. i like it a lot. but its rather heavy -so i dont wear it often.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
accessories, ioffer, lushfashionscom