How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / More Accessories
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

16-06-2008
trendsetter

Tourdeforce: thank you SO much for all of the info!! I really want a J=12 with diamonds.. got pics from Catty, will post next, can you please tell me what you think about this?

Quizvan: love LOVE your new stuff!! way to go girl!!

16-06-2008
trendsetter

Would love to get honest opinions. Chronograp does not look good, diamonds sparkle, and pics are not clear.

I'm sure Catty gets the watches from the same source as perfect clones or trustytime, and definitely plain is better

honest opinions anyone?

picture credit: catty

16-06-2008
backstage pass

Congrats on your stuff quizvan, love the jewelry and the bags!

^socali, I love white watches, but that one is just too much you know? it looks like a 50,000 dollar watch...just too much. (I prefer simpler) and the black looks way too masculine. But I'm also the kind of girl that loves leather watch bands in colors! haha. or alligator or crocodile band...hmm mmm.

16-06-2008
trendsetter

LOL

I've double checked prices

the one with diamond strap and bezel would cost 30,000 and that would be TOO much

but a diamond bezel only on the white would be around 10,500.. not too bag considering we carry a 3500 mahina

16-06-2008
V.I.P.

quizvan, how well do the bracelets fit your wrist? You look very slim..... I have a very skinny wrist and everything is usually too big for me.
Congrats on your buys, they look superb.

16-06-2008
backstage pass

random question- if we attach pictures instead of posting them right in, people who are not members cannot see them,correct?

16-06-2008
trendsetter

^that's correct. anyone can see the pics I put cuz they are links, but for those who upload the pics.. non members can't see them

16-06-2008
V.I.P.

^^Oops after getting over my initial excitement of seeing some pics, I realised you already posted size info.

16-06-2008
backstage pass

quizvan - those look great, congrats and thank you for the pics.

socalgurl - I really like the white one

16-06-2008
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBomb01 View Post
quizvan, how well do the bracelets fit your wrist? You look very slim..... I have a very skinny wrist and everything is usually too big for me.
Congrats on your buys, they look superb.
Hey Cherry, the Cartier and Hermes bracelets (the wide ones, like I ordered) should work for you -- they are a nice small size. I haven't measured the bracelet, but my wrist is 5-3/4" around. The bracelets don't fall off my wrist, but I can wiggle my hand out of them without opening the clasp -- which is good, as I can see that having to unbolt/rebolt the Cartier Love bracelet could get to be a pain after a while. I've been wearing the steel one with the bling all afternoon -- I really like it.
I also like the look of the narrow Hermes enamel bracelets which Jacky has on his site, but those are large.

16-06-2008
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourdeforce View Post
- NEVER use a website that wasn't recommended to you. Only use trusted websites, even when they are more expensive.....
Rolex Submariner, Breitling, simpler Panerai, most popular Omegas, J-12, Gucci, Tag Heuer, Chopard Gran Turismo.
Watches that are never well-replicated: anything with diamonds or gold, any Cartier, Patek, Breguet, Rolex Daytona, most chronographs.

You better off checking those forums before buying anything at all. Sucessful replica purchase is all about research,
TDF, thanks for the great watch info! I've been having a blast reading the RG forum -- I have so much to learn! I agree with you about the research.
I had checked out the RWG forum as well, but found the RG forum friendlier and more "family-oriented" (i.e., no nude pics, as on RWG! -- I get enough hassle from my husband about browsing replica forums that the last thing I need is for him to see girl-girl action pop up on the screen...on a watch forum...)

ALSO, thanks to everyone for the nice comments on the new bracelets -- I'm afraid I'm developing a new obsession...at least the rep accessories take up MUCH less room!

Last edited by quizvan; 16-06-2008 at 09:20 PM.
16-06-2008
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourdeforce View Post
And speaking of accessories I got a bunch of them over the years, mostly from Jacky, here is the roundup:

- Hermes belt: good buckle, leather but wrong stitiching.
- Gucci bow belt: perfect
- Mulberry belt: perfect
- Fendi plexi belt: perfect copy but ugly in real life.
- Hermes bangles: wrong stamping, colour WAY WAY off. Only get in black or white. Never in color.
- Bottega bracelets: no comment. Wrong colours, very stiff, is it even leather?
- Hermes scarf:
- Thoms Wylde scarf: looks ok, the label is wrong, never got a chance to compare it with authentic.
Hope this helps!
Thanks for the overview!

Have you ever found any nice Hermes plisse scarves?

16-06-2008
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by socaligurl80 View Post
Would love to get honest opinions. Chronograp does not look good, diamonds sparkle, and pics are not clear.

I'm sure Catty gets the watches from the same source as perfect clones or trustytime, and definitely plain is better

honest opinions anyone?
I'm no expert on watches, but I did a little research on the black J12 (non chrono) before ordering my rep J12, and Catty's version has several issues--
the stem on Catty's is black rather than steel, there are no numbers on the bezel, the bezel looks like painted metal, and the dial has "quartz" printed on it...
it looks different from the black j12 which several of the watch-sellers have on their sites, and also from the one which Chanel has on its site. The rep J12 which I ended up ordering is not 100% like the Chanel pic (the "Chanel" printed on the dial is not quite bold enough, for one), but it looks closer. Keep in mind that I am making comparisons based only on pics -- I haven't seen a replica or an authentic IRL.
You may want to take a look at the Chanel site and read some of the excellent reviews of J12s on the RG site -- those were helpful to me in making my decision of which watch to buy.

16-06-2008
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by quizvan View Post
TDF, thanks for the great watch info! I've been having a blast reading the RG forum -- I have so much to learn! I agree with you about the research.
I had checked out the RWG forum as well, but found the RG forum friendlier and more "family-oriented" (i.e., no nude pics, as on RWG! -- I get enough hassle from my husband about browsing replica forums that the last thing I need is for him to see girl-girl action pop up on the screen...on a watch forum...)

ALSO, thanks to everyone for the nice comments on the new bracelets -- I'm afraid I'm developing a new obsession...at least the rep accessories take up MUCH less room!
In your new hobby if you or anyone see any nice chanel rep jewelry, juicy charms or the scarfs that are smaller/shorter that can be tied on the bags or worn as a bandeau in the hair, PLEASE let me know. i would be soooooo appreciate it!!!!

16-06-2008
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by quizvan View Post
I'm no expert on watches, but I did a little research on the black J12 (non chrono) before ordering my rep J12, and Catty's version has several issues--
the stem on Catty's is black rather than steel, there are no numbers on the bezel, the bezel looks like painted metal, and the dial has "quartz" printed on it...
it looks different from the black j12 which several of the watch-sellers have on their sites, and also from the one which Chanel has on its site. The rep J12 which I ended up ordering is not 100% like the Chanel pic (the "Chanel" printed on the dial is not quite bold enough, for one), but it looks closer. Keep in mind that I am making comparisons based only on pics -- I haven't seen a replica or an authentic IRL.
You may want to take a look at the Chanel site and read some of the excellent reviews of J12s on the RG site -- those were helpful to me in making my decision of which watch to buy.

Quizvan: where did you order your chanel? I'm thinking about ordering from perfectreplica..

by the way, which one did you order? I really really want the diamond bezel one.. even though the more I think about its a lot safer to just go with the simple white or black. gosh can't take it off my mind

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
accessories, ioffer, lushfashionscom