How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / More Accessories
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

17-06-2008
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by socaligurl80 View Post
Quizvan: where did you order your chanel? I'm thinking about ordering from perfectreplica..

by the way, which one did you order? I really really want the diamond bezel one.. even though the more I think about its a lot safer to just go with the simple white or black. gosh can't take it off my mind
I am in the same boat!!! I can't stop thinking about which watch to get, which is the best....what if it looks horrible......which style is best for me......my brain is going to explode!!!!

I also really want a diamond J12.....I don't think Catty's look amazing...the fornt is off....it is missing the "automatic". I have to go back to repgeek and check out that thread about which seller has the correct, updated font.

But I also want a plain black watch (leather band) with a gold face maybe......so, 25mm is small, right? I think too small for me.....I was looking at a men's rose gold Cartier.....but if all Cartier's are done poorly.....then I just don't know...........

17-06-2008
trendsetter

Well, catty said she had the 33mm (this one is not supposed to be automatic)

I asked her for pictures and shes not replying.. will update you guys when I get more pics

I really dunno what to do.. Me between perfect replica and catty and u know.. since I already "know" catty I try to go with her, but then would love to know what quizvan got so I can "follow" her

and I really REALLY want a diamond J-12.

I own an auth Diamond gucci and no one really looks at the bling and asks if its real.. or maybe no one really cares?

as far as I know my D&G with CZ all over looks just like the diamonds on my Gucci, so I'm willing to take the risk and get a watch with fake bling.. after all it would make THE perfect white summer watch dont ya all think so?

17-06-2008
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmini View Post
25mm is small, right? I think too small for me.....I was looking at a men's rose gold Cartier.....but if all Cartier's are done poorly.....then I just don't know...........

My gucci is 25 mm and I love it.. it's been my main watch for 8 years now. But definitely do not go for gold and cartier.. gold is always a tricky color (since it wont be really gold you know, and color should wear off with time, and cartiers.. well no comment. my friend owns rep cartier that he keeps for everyday use and uses his real cartier on special occasions -don't we do that with bags? and his fake looks.. fake and it's supposedly a very real looking fake )

17-06-2008
backstage pass

^^ really???? good to know... I guess the Catrier just wasn't ment to be

Myabe I will get a Franck Muller...OK, I'm off to check the repgeek forum AGAIN!!!

If Catty can get a great looking J12, I will for sure buy from her, I am just concerned that bag are more her thing, you know?

I only want the j12 with bling...it's way more fun!!

17-06-2008
backstage pass

uggg....the J12's that are solid ceramic with the correct font/numbering is over $400.....

17-06-2008
backstage pass

$500 for the diamond one......

17-06-2008
trendsetter

hm.. can u please pm me more info on the sellers? thanks!

17-06-2008
trendsetter

ok here we go

photo credit: Perfect clones $218

photo credit:Kingwatches with REAL diamonds $455

notice how the diamonds are stuck to the bezel? definitely upgrade to the rep bling

photo credit: Trusty time $ 118

again.. honest opinions please!

17-06-2008
trendsetter

Trustytime seems to be a low quality rep on this one... the CZ is definitely different from the other two, and it says "quartz" whereas the other two do not have that

Fontwise Kingwatches is the closest to the auth, but I wouldnt know since I've never really compared it to the auth. Seen the auth, tried the auth never really paid attention to details.

Anyway kingwatch is sort of more appealing because of it's real diamond bezel, but perfect clones seems to be a close enough replica and a lot friendlier to my ever getting thinner wallet

17-06-2008
backstage pass

well, the perfect clones one is nice, and much better for the wallet!!!
Is that the 33mm? Cause it doesn't say "automatic" on it????

LOVE the king one, but......don't know if I am ready to spend $455 on a rep watch

17-06-2008
trendsetter

all of these are 33mm

I know! I'm not sure I want to spend $455 on a rep watch either..

still researching.

Now I want 2 watches

a salmon dial rolex AND the j-12

17-06-2008
backstage pass

you know, I think Josh's 33mm with diamond markers and diamond bezel looks pretty good, but I'm no expert either..

17-06-2008
trendsetter

well, I've emailed him asking for an honest opinion. I've also inquired about a 38mm rolex with salmon dial, pretty cute actually.

I really want a 25mm rolex but none that I've seen on Repgeek, so I might just stick with those two.

2 watches at a time should be enough... I only have 2 wrists!

17-06-2008
backstage pass

^^ TOUCHE SOCALIGURL!!! aahh, okay I'll shut up now. Just tell everyone you have a secret uber rich boyfriend that loves for you to have the finer things in life! oh dear, I do love my mahina. Okay, well a 10,000 dollar watch is easier to swallow then say some 50000 dollar one. The white one was a graduation present from college

oh and I do love the white one the best, so fem and pretty and nice for summer...and winter too, Okay I love it!

Last edited by littlecoco; 17-06-2008 at 03:13 PM.
17-06-2008
trendsetter

LOL!!! Imma say the rolex was a present from graduation
and the white.. well as I stated before.

IF I can afford a 3,500 mahina I can definitely afford a 10,500 chanel

OR the other way around

the rolex is supposed to be a 4,000 watch anyway

I'm SO excited about this whole watch thing!!

Last edited by socaligurl80; 17-06-2008 at 03:22 PM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
accessories, ioffer, lushfashionscom