How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / More Accessories
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

07-06-2010
front row

I see it comes to England June 24th. I'm going to have to speak to 02. Should I be able to ugrade? or would it be better to just start a new contract?

Last edited by Eimii; 07-06-2010 at 02:33 PM.

07-06-2010
V.I.P.

Defiantly thinking about upgrading to iPhone 4. Does anyone know how much it is, in the UK?

backstage pass

I just saw the new iPhone 4 preview & I'm loving the FaceTime feature. I would reserve it beginning June 15th but I have to wait for my current contract to expire.

^ Here in the States the price starts at $199 for qualified customers, I would assume it would be the same elsewhere but I'm not sure.

07-06-2010
V.I.P.

I am SO happy my contract with Sprint expires this month.. I was freaking out cause I didn't want to renew it. I really need an iPhone.

catch me if you can

MP - you are going to love it so much. I have had mine since Sept and I still cant put it down!

rising star

I would like to ask a stupid question.. I'm technology stupid

Is it not possible for those in the UK/Europe to buy an Iphone from say, Ebay from the USA? Because with the difference in currency, they are SO much cheaper (about $400 difference) over there! Is there any kind of "lock" to prevent this? Any info is welcome

07-06-2010
PrettySmileyStew ♥

^ it depends on your phone companies dont it ?
i know that if i buy a phone off ebay, it has to have Bell on it, because if it had, sprint or verison, i wouldnt be able to use it with my phone company.

i asked that question to the girl working at the phone company im with, and she said that as long as it has their name on it, its usable..
might be different other places though.

07-06-2010
fashion insider

I'm so excited to preorder the iphone! I'm going to get a white one.. I love the double camera and I can't wait to use it for videochatting. My BF will be getting an iOS 4 too so we can do that. Anyone else preordering?

Btw.. I heard it was coming out for Verizon in August or so, from some other forum. Anyone know when they will be releasing the carriers besides AT&T that can carry iphone ios4?

07-06-2010
catch me if you can

A spokesman for Verizon stated last week that they have no plans in the "immediate future" to bring the iphone to their company. Who knows though...there are so many rumors swirling around.

I'm still trying to decide if I'm going to pre-order. If I do its a black 32G.

Noemie - The only way you could use the phone on another carrier is to get one and unlock it or "jail break" it. You can buy it already done but I am sure it will cost a pretty penny.

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLoveCouture View Post
Ok so preorders for iphone 4 start on June 15 and the phone is released on the 24th of June. The 32G is $299. A massive drop in price compared to previous releases.

More info here from today's conference:

http://www.engadget.com/2010/06/07/s...west&refresh=0
Does anyone have anymore info regarding the prices? I'm a little worried that the prices mentioned might be you know...a little too good. My Iphone (the very first one) broke a while ago and I'm thinking of replacing it with the new Iphone 4G but I really hope it isn't that expensive.

fashion insider

^ $199 for 16gb and $299 for 32gb.
Those are from the Apple website.. definitely worth it! I mean an ipad with wifi + 3g is about $700 for 16gb. I'm def preordering a white 32gb.. switching over to ATT from T-Mobile though!

09-06-2010
V.I.P.

That sure is a bargain! I remember paying closely to $500.00 for the first Iphone ever.
Wow...

███████████████

me need wait to september to have the new iphone

14-06-2010
V.I.P.

I can't seem to find anything about the price of the iPhone 4, on Pay & Go in the UK? Even though the price release is today.
Hopefully it's not too much, since I've just paid for a 3Gs replacement, about 2 month ago .

front row

I don't know if it's the right place to ask but I'm searching for a real lether case for iphone 3gs, i don't mind the price.
seems like i can't find any :/

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
iphone