How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / More Accessories
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

14-06-2010
backstage pass

Here's one I found just after a brief search. It says it's made from real Argentinain cowhide & the price is reasonable if not cheap than I would think.

There's more a page back. Hope that helps a bit.

15-06-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
UK Apple fans can get the new iPhone 4 without a contract for £499 for the 16GB model or £599 for the 32GB.
*metro.co.uk

backstage pass

I've been swithering getting one for ages... and im really a bit of a technophobe... but I love the idea of being able to access all the aps and the net anywhere... just to fill in my time while im waiting about etc... what I would love to know form someone is... is there a TFS ap??? Can you brouse and post on TFS from one ok??? What are peoples thoughts???

Will I really love it and will it change my phone use as much as people say...

15-06-2010
V.I.P.

There is no tFS app. But Safari is crystal clear, and it shows up just as it does on a Laptop.
I use my iPhone 3Gs on the go, all the time for tFS, it really is fantastic for it.

catch me if you can

Was anyone able to pre-order today?

front row

I'm looking forward to reviews of the iPhone 4 here!

fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertrooper View Post
I'm looking forward to reviews of the iPhone 4 here!
So am I. I'm still on the fence on whether I should get one. Since the iOS 4 software update will be made available for the iPhone 3G and 3GS, I might hold on to my current iPhone for now.

backstage pass

I have to say I think the new model is simply hideously ugly compared to the iPhone 3. Stylistically, it is very similar to what e.g. Nokia channels in their phones, and I just don't like the flat, unremarkable harshness of the exterior. The smooth curves of the previous model was what set it apart visually from all the other touchscreen phones on the market at the time. Now it just looks like any other phone -- except more plastic.

I'm really hoping my 3G will last until Apple comes out with a better-looking model. Because that -- the iPhone 4 -- I do not want.

19-06-2010
front row

As an iPhone devotee, I would love to get the iPhone 4 but I can't afford it right now unless I change to a pay monthly contract. I'm currently on Orange and my pay-as-you-go white 16GB iPhone 3GS cost £440. I suppose I could sell it and then I could put the money towards the iPhone 4. But I don't know if it's really worth it... I'm going to wait and see if my dad ends up getting one (his company have provided him with an iPhone 2G and a 3GS in the past) and then I can try it for myself to see if there's any real difference...
And I'd like to read some reviews, too.

21-06-2010
front row

So I'm hopefully getting the new Iphone 4 on thursday, and I have a question.
Is it possible to sync all my current data onto my new Iphone? Like saved things in apps, pictures etc? I know I can transfer apps but i'd really love to have everything I saved on my new one too

21-06-2010
catch me if you can

Yes, just do a backup of your data and you will be ok when you sync the new phone to itunes. Good luck on Thursday! I am avoiding the crowds...luckily I got a pre-order in before they all sold out so its shipping to my office!

front row

^Thanks so much! Yeah, I live in a smallish town so I didn't think it would sell out here, but an SA at the phone store said I had to be there when they opened at 8AM, as people were queuing at 5AM last time! I was extremely shocked! So I'm hopefull! I don't think I had the option to pre order at all, or i definetly would have!

22-06-2010
fashion insider

^Yikes! I missed out on the preorders.. so I'm thinking of going to AT&T directly. Does anyone know if people will be swamping the AT&T stores on Thursday?? I hope not cuz I'm only allowed an hour or so to leave from work!

22-06-2010
backstage pass

Oh, no doubt this'll probably another milder instance where people camp out in front of the Apple stores. Remember when the iPhone first came out? Phew. It probably won't be that bad, but I would expect crowds hence why many people decided to pre order.

22-06-2010
V.I.P.

I love the new OS4 update on my 3GS!! No need for the ugly iphone 4 anytime soon!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
iphone