How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / More Accessories
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

27-11-2010
windowshopping

I phone ROCK ))
I love apple products

28-11-2010
fashion insider

Totally, I think my whole family sold they soles to Apple. We have the old ipod shuffle, three ipod nanos, an ipod touch, three iphones 3GS and an iphone 4...
They are just so practical and you can personalize it how ever you like. Love it!
What kind of apps do you guys have?

fashion insider

i must be the only one in the world (it feels like it at least) who does not understand the iphone craze.....it just hasn't appealed to me at all.

28-11-2010
Noblesse oblige

^It didn't really appeal to me either, but then I got furious at my Nokia 6700 because I made a software update and it deleted all my messages. As a "revenge" I bougth the iPhone and I must say now I don't understand how I could live without it.

28-11-2010
V.I.P.

^^^angry birds, angry birds halloween version, and cut the rope are my 3 faves!!

28-11-2010
tfs star

lol i'm SOOO excited for christmas! i already know my parents got me the iphone 4G because i picked up the phone when the order arrived in store..
so damn excited, especially as it will be quite the upgrade, coming off a 3-year old sony ericsson to the latest iphone? yes please!
i already know i'll love it cause i have the itouch, and it'll only be better to have a phone combined with those features

V.I.P.

Got myself an iPhone yesterday

I wanted it since the iphone4 came out, but i am Bad in saving Money. But this month was a good get-some-Money-Month :p

V.I.P.

The iPhone 4 is much better to hold than the 3G, I got it for Christmas and I love it. It seems even more advanced too.

backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebe View Post
i must be the only one in the world (it feels like it at least) who does not understand the iphone craze.....it just hasn't appealed to me at all.
I kinda sold my soul to Apple already in 2007 when I bought a silver Intel MacBook Pro, but the main reason I chose to get an iPhone was because I was so tired of the endless glitches in Nokia software. I don't know about you but when my phone starts to turn itself off whenever I try to answer a call, it ceases to be a phone. And that's just one of the many, many ways in which my latest pre-iPhone brick would inadvertently shut down. Three enormous Nokia failures later I have an iPhone 3, and solemnly swear never to use any other brand ever again, so help me God.

21-01-2011
trendsetter

You guys im so stuck right now, i really cant choose. I currently have a blackberry bold 9700 and looking for a change and to go BACK to Apple. Before my bold, i had a 3g and really loved it, now that i think back i really dont know why i bought the bold (haha).
Anyway, im stuck between the 3gs or the 4....which one do you guys think i should get? I like the styling of both, they're both almost equally as fast when using the internet browser (i think)...im just really torn.

22-01-2011
V.I.P.

I never wanted to 3G because of its bad camera. My cell-phone has to have a great camera.

Noblesse oblige

Quote:
Originally Posted by P Louie V View Post
You guys im so stuck right now, i really cant choose. I currently have a blackberry bold 9700 and looking for a change and to go BACK to Apple. Before my bold, i had a 3g and really loved it, now that i think back i really dont know why i bought the bold (haha).
Anyway, im stuck between the 3gs or the 4....which one do you guys think i should get? I like the styling of both, they're both almost equally as fast when using the internet browser (i think)...im just really torn.
The 4 has a much better camera, but I really prefer the design of the 3gs.

22-01-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by P Louie V View Post
the biggest difference to appreciate daily, is the screen.
the retina technology of the 4 gives really unbelievable image quality, not only cool for pictures but also to read text.
the screen alone make the 4 worthable.

22-01-2011
front row

Personally i am not a fan of the Iphone, i know of a few people with the Iphone 4. Always turning off, cutting out of reception but it does have handy apps which is the most amazing part. I like Blackberry and probably always will.

22-01-2011
front row

i still like my iphone 3g better than the 4g's although i do like the flash for the camera.
favourite apps? fruit ninja, hours of my life i'll never get back

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
iphone