How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / More Accessories
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

28-04-2011
fancypants

Quote:
Originally Posted by fritmayo View Post
but yes, as i said, apple launch always at same season and iphone has refresh since always around june. so like every year, June will see new version.
I really hope they do!!! I got a Droidx back in November and I HATE it! It glitches so bad all the time. iPhones seems to be nearly flawless compared to the Droidx.. -___-

BUT, I'm with Verizon and they released there iPhone back in February which leads a lot of people wondering if they will release the iPhone 5 this summer with them.

I'm sure a lot of people who purchased the iPhone in February will be a little upset that a new one came out 5/6 months later...

28-04-2011
tfs star

so. the white iPhone 4 is arrive today FINALLY, even the apple website said FINALLY here.
i really like it but the thought about iPhone 5 might be released this year makes me hesitate.

what do you think?

pic from apple.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen shot 2011-04-28 at 11.13.54 PM.jpg (41.9 KB, 29 views)

28-04-2011
front row

If you are not in desperate need to replace, I think waiting a few more months to get a white iphone 5 would be perfect!

29-04-2011
fashion icon

^^ I want the white iPhone 4 so bad, but at the same time, I also want to wait out for the iPhone 5.

Free Spirit | Wild Heart

i think the only thing i don't like about the iPhone is trying to type long text messages or emails with my butterfingers

but i love the large screen and everything it does. i thought it died on me a few weeks ago(probably low battery but it didn't alert me, it still said it was 3/4 full. it just needed to 'reboot'), so i was thinking of downgrading to different phone but since it isn't dead, i'm sticking with it and plus i'll miss all of my custom iTunes artwork, playing Chuzzle etc

i do believe the 5 is coming out in the summer? my younger sister has been saying she really wants it, maybe she is hinting it as her birthday gift i'mma direct that to her boyfriend

Last edited by kissablekae; 29-04-2011 at 03:26 AM.
29-04-2011
scenester

i have the iphone3 for verizon... i'm not even trying to keep up with 4's or 5's bc they're always releasing new ones- no one will ever be able to keep up! i love mine... i don't play games on it but i love the photo apps. incredibooth, hipstamatic, plastic bullett, instagram, 8mm... love em all.

29-04-2011
V.I.P.

does TFS have an APP?

tfs star

I'm in no hurry, I still got my old blackberry bold 9000 for most of my work and personal use. I just want the iPhone cause the apps and the camera, it'll be nice to travel without taking a digital camera to capture the scene.

I guess I'm gonna wait for the iPhone 5 then. They released the iPad 2 in such a short time I hope they'll do the same with the iPhone 5, I ain't gonna upgrade my iPad 1 to iPad 2 although it kinda pisses me off but I wanna make the "best" decision buying my first ever iPhone

29-04-2011
V.I.P.

Why does it take so long for the white iphone to be released? I mean, the iphone 5 is right around the corner and most people will buy that instead.

front row

Hmm, I want the iphone 4 (white), but I'm a WOC so I'm afraid that my foundation will dirty up the phone...

30-04-2011
backstage pass

A friend told me about this... didn't try yet but i'll give some news latter!

http://www.iphone-sms.com/

rising star

okay ladies, this is what I did!

I have had a bb for a while (verizon), the purple curve, and although it was great, I HATED the interface, it was hard to navigate, and well...I just wanted something more fun! My account was ready for an upgrade, but I didnt know if I should wait for the new iphone5, or just get the white iphone 4. My thoughts were that, apple will always come out with something new, why not just get what is available, where kinks are worked out, and well....a bb to an iphone is upgrade enough for me! I got the white iphone 4 yesterday and it was the best decision! I know a iphone 5 will come out soon, but then an iphone 6 and 7 will come out shortly after. If you are happy with what the iphone 4 has to offer, get it now. If not wait.

I AM SO HAPPY I have my iphone now though!
Speaking of which...any favorite apps I NEED to download??

07-05-2011
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatisasofe View Post
I AM SO HAPPY I have my iphone now though!
Speaking of which...any favorite apps I NEED to download??
Good for you
I recommend downloading the style.com app. You can see the runway collections and parties/events photos on there.

tfs star

I'd recommend the Amazon app, I use it a lot, especially when out shopping to check prices for things. iAssociate 2 is a really addictive word game as well!

trendsetter

does anyone use Instagram? THE best app ever in my opinion

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
iphone