How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / More Accessories
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

18-08-2005
V.I.P.

LV accessories!
hi...i know there are a bunch of forums on LV but they seem to cover the bags and not much else. i know LV has produced make-up bags, wallets, shawls and scarfs and all kinds of lil' extras. so who has some of these and would like to share a few pics? i'll be posting pics later of a poche toilette 19 i just scored! feel free to share because I'd LOVE to see what you've got!

18-08-2005
V.I.P.

please dont move this to the accessories forum...i'd like to keep it revolving around accessories to your bags, and not just accessories in general...thanks administrators!

18-08-2005
scenester

i love lv accessories. i love bags too but not having a job (and being a student) makes it harder to splurge on the big stuff.

i have three lv accessories. a mono glace pocket organizer (my first lv!), a damier agenda MM, and then a blue epi card holder. my best friend's mom is an lv lady, and although she doesnt buy into any of the trends, she does have some nice wallets (mono canvas ludlow and french purse and checkbook holder and card case, and black epi french purse). anyway, my pics are on my computer but not on the web, so unless theres a way to post them...

Last edited by mr.minglesworth; 18-08-2005 at 03:29 PM.
18-08-2005
V.I.P.

cool! another student! im one too and man does the finances suck! im always broke because of it...but the make-up bag i found is my first official LV and im trying to get my paws on a LV 30 speedy or 35....oh and about your pictures...all you have to do is have them saved as JPG images on the computer...post as you normally do and there's a lil box that says "manage attatchments" click on that and then you can upload your pics that way by clicking "browse". i'd love to see em!

18-08-2005
offline.

I could see maybe some logic in keeping thisthread in the Handbags section if it involved maybe bag charms or something.. but even then.. it really belongs in the "More Accessories" forum.

18-08-2005
rising star

I agree.

Anyways, I have a Ludlow wallet and coin/key pouchette both in Marshmallow Vernis, and I have a cardholder in Monogram Canvas.

18-08-2005
backstage pass

The LV accessories are cute. I have a few wallets from the vernis line and a few cles items as well. Will post pics later when my digi cam charges

Speaking of accessories, does anyone know if they still sell that Noe keychain? I've been to LV a few times this week and keep forgetting to ask while I'm there .

18-08-2005
V.I.P.

well then how do you accessorize your lv? with anything? scarfs, charms, etc???? or do you just carry it by itself?

18-08-2005
V.I.P.

I've never accessorized my LV bags...except when I carry my speedy 25, I have the lock on the side. My alma has a lock too, but I keep that in the bag. I am thinking of getting a cerise coin purse, the round one. The first LV I bought was a pochette, I use it as an every day bag, but you can use it as an accessories case.

18-08-2005
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by jun3machina
well then how do you accessorize your lv? with anything? scarfs, charms, etc???? or do you just carry it by itself?
Sometimes I'll put a charm/keychain (not always an LV) or cles onto the handle of one of my bags. I particuarly like the cles because I can put all the crap that doesn't fit in my wallet in it

19-08-2005
front row

i really like the little LV accessories..
I've got the pochette cles in blue Vernis, but had returned the blue Epi for it, and still can't quite decide which i actually want.

Anyway the pochette cles is great for when i don't want to carry anything other than cards/id/$$/hair elastics/car key for clubbing or going out.. and i used to attach it to the outside of my Twiggy as an extra extrenal pocket.. but once i changed from the Epi to Vernis, I've gotten a bit more paranoid about marking/scratching it... =(

And I've always been inordinately fascinated with the hair cubes.. kitschy as they may be.. it would be silly - no one would believe they were authentic.

And the epi looks wonderful in the small accessories... in the agenda, or the travel frames etc...

19-08-2005
scenester

I recently was looking at the desk agenda & the strawberry hairclips

V.I.P.

does nayone have pictures of any of these? i havn't seen em yet...or are they on the Lv site?

19-08-2005
scenester

Theres some on the LV site and eluxury.com

rising star

I love the small LV stuff, they're so cute!

I've got a small Monogram agenda, white Multicolore Key and Change Holder, Monogram Cerises Key and Change Holder and original Monogram Key and Change Holder.

Suhali Key and Change Holder is still on my shopping list.

I'm disappointed since they never launched a Panda Key and Change Holder.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
accessories, lv