How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / More Accessories
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

22-06-2007
a hymn to darkness

Her bags are genius. Love everything, especially the nature-inspired pieces.

23-06-2007
windowshopping

OH my god! I think im in love! Is there a website that allows you to purchase her stuff or give you whereabouts on where to buy them?

23-06-2007
Stitch:the Hand

^well,as i said earlier in the thread,seven new york is getting some of her new pieces up soon,which you can order from through the internet. but they're preparing a new section of their site,focusing on smaller collections and natalia is one of them.

http://www.sevennewyork.com/main.html

27-08-2007
girl who fell to earth

leather pea pod pendant - eriebasin.com
she's got such great stuff
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pinkpod-L.jpg (13.9 KB, 6 views)

16-09-2007
windowshopping

Natalia Brilli's SHOWROOM SS2008
All the info you need! Please contact nataliabrilli@nataliabrilli.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg emailer13.jpg (209.8 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 1364831695_c16d5696af_o.jpg (209.8 KB, 2 views)

16-09-2007
windowshopping

Natalia Brilli, famous for her leather jewellery and sculptural handbags, will be introducing a new limited edition line including semi precious stones!

POINTS OF SALE so far:
Barneys, New York
Seven, New York
Bblessing (men's line), New York
Erie Basin, New York (http://eriebasin.com/)
B Store, London
Liberty, London
Browns, London
Maria Luisa, Paris
58M, Paris
Hoses, Paris
Park, Vienna
Belinda, Autralia
Louis, Antwerp
Beams, Tokyo
Midwest, Tokyo
Shine, Hong Kong
Sidefame, Hong Kong

18-09-2007
tfs star

I want the leather pearls..birthday is coming soon

thanks for the news,Tom!! how exciting

29-10-2007

S/S 08

just a preview so far,though....i hope she gets some things on her web site soon. still under construction....

soooo beautiful!!

synopsis-
Quote:
Remaining loyal to the precision of gaining objects with leather, Natalia Brilli continues to push her distinctive aesthetic with her new SS08 accessory collection. She presents us with her world: a cartography of geometric shapes enveloped by soft pelages of metallics and mats; where the landscape is of raw crystal topped jewellery boxes and sculptural wearables.

The range introduces a limited edition line of semi-precious stones -black onyx, raw crystal and pink quartz- incorporated into her trademark leather jewellery. Brilli' s atmospheric anthology manipulates angular shapes, a seemingly mathematical process in which the smallest detail becomes a strong dynamic in a single piece, whether a necklace, bracelet, brooch or bag.

Her mastered python handbags, minimal bangles and skull wrapped purses evolve into attaches of personal style and sophistication.
Shifting from the figurative and organic to the abstract and mathematical, Brilli has composed a collection where the versatility of material and design is juggled with play and refinement.
*valerydemure.com

Last edited by Scott; 29-10-2007 at 11:00 AM.
17-11-2007
botanizing on the asphalt

There's an interview with Natalia (in French) and a few more pictures here.

backstage pass

I want the domino kit covered in leather!!! Her designs are gorgeous, glad to see she's getting some recognition in here.

Anyone has pictures of the leather duffle she made (I think it wasn't produced though, just a sample)?

laika,i love that pic of her!! could one be so beautiful whilst riding their bicycle?!

i don't speak french fluently but from what i gathered in her statement of the designers she personally loves,speaks volumes. branquinho,margiela and gaultier. she'd be a great bruno p. girl too! should post that pic though on best personal style thread if it still exists.

18-11-2007
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott View Post
laika,i love that pic of her!! could one be so beautiful whilst riding their bicycle?!

i don't speak french fluently but from what i gathered in her statement of the designers she personally loves,speaks volumes. branquinho,margiela and gaultier. she'd be a great bruno p. girl too! should post that pic though on best personal style thread if it still exists.
I think women are often beautiful when riding bicycles but I hate that techno fabric + hi-tech bike thing.

About designers: she said that she saw images of a Margiela show in '91 and was impressed by his reluctance to play the star, use of mystery and way of turning a runway show into a happening. She mentions that at the time the press was all over the flamboyant Gaultier and she liked the different approach of the low-key Margiela. She also listed Branquinho as a designer she likes but didn't explain why. If you guys want me to I can translate part/the whole article for you, some good points in there.

By the way her two favourite fashion blogs (she's more into decoration/interior design and sees her creation as "object" more than fashion) are the sartorialist and suzie bubble's blog.

I have a friend who was supposed to intern for her but is now interning at Bless, he's the one who told me about the duffle (never seen it), I wish I had a picture, it sounds gorgeous.

^please!

yeah,she kind of hinted at the object sensibility in a small article in american elle. which to add about the decor,she collects interesting things like texidermy,coral and medical-school paraphernelia.

awww,she likes our very own susie! fab...

19-11-2007
backstage pass

Ok, I'll translate it this week. I'll write to her first to make amends in advance for the butchering of her prose + she listed tFS in her links so I wouldn't want her to come upon it all messed up without prior notice, don't want to cause a heat attack.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
accessory, brilli, designer, jewellery, natalia