Socks... - Page 5 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
31-12-2016
rising star

I like the plain Hanes socks in black with a length that hits above the ankle. It has an elastic band so they are very comfortable in addition to being affordable. I have a more expensive pair from Kohls, which oddly I find extremely uncomfortable because when trying to wear them with ankle boots or pretty much any boot (it's winter) they fall due to the lack of an elastic band. Just goes to show that price is not everything. Luckily this my case with such an essential item, as well

rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by juzuxel View Post
I was curious what do you all think about socks. What colour socks should you wear? Should you matc them with your pants(YUCK)? Should you match them with your shoes? Or can you always wear black "dress" socks with anything (except for gym shoes when you are going to the gym)? (I mostly mean mens sock but women can answer to)

I only have black "dress" socks those are the only ones that I wear. It is easy and for me it allways goes with anything and they are sutle and nobody notices them. Some people try to match them with their pants but it is never the right colour and it gets my distracted... I'm just curious of everybodys likes and disslikes.
... & Just when reading through the original post, I obviously also go with the plain black dress sock route. I used to be very into "trouser socks" but got over that phase pretty quickly because they were very thin and would get holes in them.
I LOVE cozy big winter socks though, it's a go-to item for a Christmas list from any relative who asks if I "need" anything.

flaunt the imperfection

got some more sparkle socks from my cousin for xmas...

topshop...

multi colour sparkle and ribbed -mine are royal blue though...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TS08L13KDMU_Large_F_1.jpg (37.2 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg TS08L02LGLD_Large_F_1.jpg (48.4 KB, 1 views)

29-08-2017
windowshopping

Avoid using the classic black socks. Sure, you can match the socks with your outfit (pants or shoes). But why not wear socks that would give some character to your style. Some vibrant color or some patterns. I like to buy mine in Pedemeia.

14-02-2018
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by juzuxel View Post
I was curious what do you all think about socks. What colour socks should you wear? Should you matc them with your pants(YUCK)? Should you match them with your shoes? Or can you always wear black "dress" socks with anything (except for gym shoes when you are going to the gym)? (I mostly mean mens sock but women can answer to)

I only have black "dress" socks those are the only ones that I wear. It is easy and for me it allways goes with anything and they are sutle and nobody notices them. Some people try to match them with their pants but it is never the right colour and it gets my distracted... I'm just curious of everybodys likes and disslikes.
I do same thing, I always use black socks, because it combines with all or those little socks that cannot be seen.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
socks