How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Finishing Touches / More Accessories
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

27-03-2008
V.I.P.

I noticed that. I wonder why he didnt make some of the chains or the bird silver so it would be two toned. That would have been fun.

Which necklace did you buy?

29-03-2008
tfs star

^yeah that would have been cooler. I bought this one:

target.com

trendsetter

I saw these at my Target today. They had their own little glass case. I liked the multi-chain ribbon bracelet the best. The other pieces looked a little too Liz Claiborne outlet for me to like. And the prices were surprising! $60? Really? I thought about it but anything that I looks like I could make it for myself isn't really worth it.

Plus some of the pieces, the material looked cheap and some were seriously ugly.

Last edited by lollicandy; 21-06-2008 at 12:29 AM.
21-06-2008
V.I.P.

I don't think they look much different from the "regular" Target jewelry. Cheap and tacky.

28-06-2008
windowshopping

How is the overall quality of this line? I really like the bird earings, the bee necklace and the chunky plastic jewelery overall but the pieces cost more than the Go International dresses - If I'm gonna shell out $60 for a Target item, I'd probably go with a Rogan outfit, tbh. But when these hit clearance [which should be soon, yeah? it's been in stores for about 3 months], I might go for a few if they're not gonna break after four wears like the Domonique Cohen ribbon and chain necklaces did.

28-06-2008
scenester

This collection was on clearance at my target today. The pieces were alot bigger than I expected. Much too big for my taste. The only piece I really liked were the bird earrings.

28-06-2008
tfs star

I'm just waiting for when they transfer out to my local thrift store and I can sweep up the things I like for cheap!

V.I.P.

They are on clearance now!! Im going for those bird earrings!! $12.something now. The plastic chunky braclets are $10.something... Im thinking about one of those too.

10-07-2008
windowshopping

I just got the round plastic earrings with the birds and bees on them for $10 - It was TOTALLY worth it. Honestly, it's not the best quality in the world - I wore them all day and one of the earring backs fell off when I took them off at the end of the day but it wasn't anything a little superglue didn't fix. And the cuteness of them more than make up for the shotty craftsmanship - They're also REMARKABLY light. I had to keep touching them all day to make sure they were still there. Can't wait 'til this goes 50% off - The quality isn't good enough for the price but once it all gets super-cheap and I won't be too concerned if it breaks after a few wears, I'll definetly be snapping up the plastic necklaces, bracelets and the other earings.

How's the quality of the bigger, chunky pieces? Particularly the bee necklace? THAT I'd actually be bummed out if it broke so I might pass on it despite it being totally my style...

12-07-2008
tfs star

I have the bee necklace and the quality is pretty good on it. I'd wait til it's super cheap though

V.I.P.

50% off now! Im going to go Wednesday & get the bird earrings, a chunky bead bracelet & a chunky bead necklace for sure. Maybe someother or Ill wait for filthy (better than dirt cheap)cheap lol.

14-07-2008
tfs star

That means the time is getting nearer for at my thrift store!!!

V.I.P.

They send them to your thrift store? Interesting. Sometimes Ive noticed Target items with tags appearing at the Goodwill across from them but not on a regular basis.

14-07-2008
tfs star

yeah the stuff that doesnt sell at Target gets transferred to my local Goodwill. There was a ton of the Donminque Cohen stuff there and also a bunch of Go International stuff that people didn't buy. Plus lots of home stuff. I've gotten some great things!

God Save McQueen

wow, I didn't know that at all. That makes me respect target a whole lot more, since goodwill and such are all charities.

I know I have a target dress I got at value village w/ the tags on it, but I never thought it came right from the store

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
subversive, target