How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Personal Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

26-02-2013
Power to the 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betinapple View Post
Thx! I am really happy about it. Actually I would want to wear it now. One thing down!

It costed me 140 USD marked down from 455$ and you can really see that it is a quality jacket. The detailing is superb.

I am planning on wearing it tomorrow for school and work (if I get well). We have a special event at work tomorrow for this years confirmands and I want to look nice.
don't forget to post in the shopping challenge thread what a great deal!! still waiting for my lingerie to arrive ... when i know what i'm keeping, will post ...

27-02-2013
trendsetter

@Jinadaze: Thx for your answer I see the possibilities but somehow I ended up following a ton of people that I do not want to follow, due to the "getting started"-thingy. Have to get those removed.

@Barbaraa:
I think that is how I would use it as well. Was very inspired by your board. I will share once I get started for real.

@Ta-ta: Will do! I for one am thrilled! Can't wait to see your lingerie. I should buy something new soon.

27-02-2013
backstage pass

Anyone who has a pinterest board: can you share it with me? Would love to have a look. You can send me the link in a PM if you don't want to post it here. Have one, too :-)

27-02-2013
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedandNavy View Post
Anyone who has a pinterest board: can you share it with me? Would love to have a look. You can send me the link in a PM if you don't want to post it here. Have one, too :-)
Would love to see yours

27-02-2013
front row

Mine is http://pinterest.com/lennui/

Thank you, Betinapple And yes, the "getting started thing" and the fact it makes us follow random people is so, so annoying.

27-02-2013
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaraaa View Post
Mine is http://pinterest.com/lennui/

Thank you, Betinapple And yes, the "getting started thing" and the fact it makes us follow random people is so, so annoying.
See you've gotten some more things on your wishlist. Looks nice

Do you know how to get rid of all the random pins that I had to make?

27-02-2013
front row

I don't think those first things you had to select get pinned - at least they didn't for me... As for the random followees, you go to where it says "following", on the top right of the boards part, and start unfollowing them all

27-02-2013
trendsetter

Quote:
I don't think those first things you had to select get pinned - at least they didn't for me... As for the random followees, you go to where it says "following", on the top right of the boards part, and start unfollowing them all
Geez. I am following 60 people already. Only one of them I deliberately chose - you!

27-02-2013
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashionista-ta View Post
barbara, suggest taking your shoes to the cobbler. mine was able to repair the shoes i was wearing when i fell. there were about 4 significant scrapes down to raw leather on both shoes & they are wearable now. they are glazed kidskin.
Ah, and I just realized I forgot to answer I'll definitely take them to a cobbler, mine are also pretty much down to the non-patent part on the tips... I tend to trip a lot, so that happened. Btw, how is your thumb/hand doing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betinapple View Post
Geez. I am following 60 people already. Only one of them I deliberately chose - you!
Haha, something similar happened to me! Following you back already

27-02-2013
trendsetter

Quote:
Ah, and I just realized I forgot to answer I'll definitely take them to a cobbler, mine are also pretty much down to the non-patent part on the tips... I tend to trip a lot, so that happened. Btw, how is your thumb/hand doing?

Haha, something similar happened to me! Following you back already
Yeah, just realized that Can not wait to start building boards. I am thinking of making one for my "perfect wardrobe" list, one for my wishlist and perhaps some for outfits, items already in my closet (all of them!) and inspirational pictures.

27-02-2013
front row

I was thinking of getting pictures of my clothing too, but at the time I don't have a camera. That way it would be easier to see if it all went together nicely or if anything stood out in the wrong way!

27-02-2013
trendsetter

Quote:
I was thinking of getting pictures of my clothing too, but at the time I don't have a camera. That way it would be easier to see if it all went together nicely or if anything stood out in the wrong way!
Excactly my thought although looking at my clothing racks should give me an idea. I should be more focused when I buy coloured things. Don't you have a phone with a descent camere, maybe?

27-02-2013
front row

No, I have the cheapest Nokia available and three film cameras I might borrow my parents' camera sometime soon.

27-02-2013
front row

Here's mine, it's still a bit unorganized, but I'm getting to it! Can't wait to see yours, girls! http://pinterest.com/nothinfancyrly/

27-02-2013
front row

Ha, you actually gave me an idea - I can pin the things I bought online and that'd make for an easier start instead of photographing all I have

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#3, 45, french, piece, wardrobe