How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Personal Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

24-02-2013
trendsetter

@Juliette: I love it WHEN straightened but else it bothers me. I used to have really long hair as well. It looks nice and it is easy since I can just shower and let my hair dry on its own and it will look good. I am a bit lazy about my hair I guess If you are willing to put an efford into it I think you should go for the black page! It looks great but you need to be willing to spend a little more time on it is my experience.

I know Orsay - I actually owned a skirt from them ages ago when they had stores in Denmark! I loved that skirt. It was short, black and pleated. The dress is a real find. I could imagine it has the same funtion as my printed H&M trend in the same style. I want to wear it constantly since it looks good worn with something simple.

25-02-2013
trendsetter

Today for school and work I am wearing this

- Denimshirt (nov. '12)
- Midiskirt (aug. '11)
- Acne pistol boots (feb '12).

This is one of my favourite outfits ATM. I always feel comfortable and confident whenever I wear it. It is very ME.

This should give you an idea of how my hair looks ATM, Juliette. It is a bit shorter nowadays though

25-02-2013
front row

You look great! I love my denim shirt too, though mine is a lighter wash, but I wear it so much I've considered getting another one. And I really need to get a midi skirt, I want a colorful one for spring and summer with pleats! Your hair also looks lovely, it really frames your face!

I'm wearing my striped sweater for the second time since I bought it less than a week ago. I love it so much!

25-02-2013
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juliette View Post
You look great! I love my denim shirt too, though mine is a lighter wash, but I wear it so much I've considered getting another one. And I really need to get a midi skirt, I want a colorful one for spring and summer with pleats! Your hair also looks lovely, it really frames your face!

I'm wearing my striped sweater for the second time since I bought it less than a week ago. I love it so much!
Thx a lot!

I have used my denim shirt a lot already since it is warmer than my silk/chiffon shirts and super comfy. I have gotten somewhat lazy.

I love my midiskirts. Especially this one. I also have a yellow one. Makes me happy.

So great to hear about you wearing the striped sweater. Guess it will be a real good investment. What are you wearing it with?

25-02-2013
front row

Thank you, too! I'm wearing it with a simple black skater skirt (wear it loads, it really needs replacing), black really warm cable-knitted tights/leggings and two necklaces - one is a black chunky chain and the other is a silver chunky chain with spikes hanging off of it, I love it. And I'm wearing corally red nail polish. Really not a special outfit, because I'm just working right now, I'll change in the evening, we're going to a dorm party. I have no idea what to wear, and I don't know if I'll be able to wear heels, because there is a sh*tload of snow outside.

You know, I kind of wish we were friends in real life. I would love to go shopping with you, I wish some of your style rubbed off on me. I'd love to know how you would style me.

25-02-2013
trendsetter

Quote:
Thank you, too! I'm wearing it with a simple black skater skirt (wear it loads, it really needs replacing), black really warm cable-knitted tights/leggings and two necklaces - one is a black chunky chain and the other is a silver chunky chain with spikes hanging off of it, I love it. And I'm wearing corally red nail polish. Really not a special outfit, because I'm just working right now, I'll change in the evening, we're going to a dorm party. I have no idea what to wear, and I don't know if I'll be able to wear heels, because there is a sh*tload of snow outside.

You know, I kind of wish we were friends in real life. I would love to go shopping with you, I wish some of your style rubbed off on me. I'd love to know how you would style me.
That's such a nice compliment - totally made my day Wish I was going to Slovenia now!

Sound like a really cute outfit. I love skater skirts. And I would dress like that even if I was going out.

I think your white dress (the one in the special fabric) would be cute! You could even wear it with ancle boots (I use mine all the time these days because of the low temperatures and the snow) and maybe a red lipstick.

27-02-2013
trendsetter

Today I am wearing this.

- H&M trend dress (feb. '13)
- S'nob de Noblesse leather jacket (feb. '13)
- ACNE pistols boots (feb. '12).
- Milli Millu Copenhagen bag - the hardware is golden. (april '12)
- Chanel Frisson nail polish

My hair is loose and straightened today though.

Also I decided to take my prada baroques out for a spin since the weather is nice and sunny today. Almost feels like spring. For outerwear I wore my black cape (2nd pic) now that I have a black leather jacket to go under it. Felt nice to wear something other than my parka which I have been wearing a lot these past couple of months. Actually I might could have gotten by with just the leather jacket, the circle scarf, mittens and beanie, that I also am wearing.

Pics are mine

Last edited by Betinapple; 27-02-2013 at 07:03 AM.
27-02-2013
front row

Oooh, I love your outfit again! Especially the little mittens, they're so cute! Coincidentally, I also decided to wear mittens today, and I never wear them They're grey with bows on them. I'm also wearing a black sequin beanie and statement lips (violet/purplish/pink), for once I actually really really like my outfit. Will try to take some photos of it if I wear it again and post in here.

27-02-2013
trendsetter

@Juliette: Thx a bunch! You're too nice. I love mittens! Mine are leather.

Sounds really cute with your sequin beanie and purple lips. Will love to see some pictures! What are you wearing?

28-02-2013
backstage pass

Love the look with the cape, sunglasses and YSL mail clutch, Betinapple!!!

28-02-2013
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedandNavy View Post
Love the look with the cape, sunglasses and YSL mail clutch, Betinapple!!!
Thx a bunch! That is one of my favourite looks as well. It is from last fall.

28-02-2013
trendsetter

Today for school and work.

- H&M sequin skirt (dec. '12)
- Benneton basic black o-neck sweater (oct. '12)
- S'nob de Noblesse leather jacket (feb. '13)
- ACNE pistols boots (feb. '12)
- Sofie Schnoor bag (feb. '12)

Outdoor attire the same as yesterday (cape, leather mittens, grey beanie)

Seems like I get a lot of my favourite stuff in February Also I tend to wear my new clothes a lot. Especially in the beginning and during the winter time. Apperently.

Pics mine and via hm.com

28-02-2013
front row

Ohmygosh Betinapple, we have such similar taste I actually tried on that skirt in H&M, but they didn't have my size, so I didn't end up getting it. I love it though! Love how you paired it too, it seems like you really get a LOT of wear out of your items, which I love!

28-02-2013
trendsetter

Quote:
Ohmygosh Betinapple, we have such similar taste I actually tried on that skirt in H&M, but they didn't have my size, so I didn't end up getting it. I love it though! Love how you paired it too, it seems like you really get a LOT of wear out of your items, which I love!
You are too nice I actually thought I made a mistake buying it since i rarely feel comfortable in short, tight skirts now that I've gotten used to it I find it really nice.

I get a lot of wear out of SOME of my things. I have stuff that I use ALL the time. This winter I used a fullskirted grey wool blend skirt, my black sweater, pistols, sneakers and parka all the time while almost everything else was just sitting in my closet.

28-02-2013
tfs star

I have been feeling so uninspired lately (exams are just around the corner), but I thought I'd do a little post about what I wore today.

Pictured:
Vanessa Bruno Silk dress (jan 13')
Handmade cognac handbag (Nov 12')
J crew Leather ballerinas (jan 13')

Not pictured:
Black Blazer/jacket from Noa Noa (Dec 12')
Black Wool/Angora scarf (Oct 12')
Black tights (Jun 11' - I don't really know. Its a pair of tights)

I can't stand wearing tights, they depress me, but it is too cold not to wear them. I can't go bare-legged to work while there is ice on the ground. I miss summer

I don't feel my outfit looks very well put together when I just show the clothing, because I count my hair as my main accessory. My hair always matches my handbag. I only have ONE handbag.

polyvore
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vanessa bruno 2.JPG (13.5 KB, 81 views)
File Type: jpg il_570xN.314290734.jpg (52.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: png j crew.png (90.3 KB, 0 views)

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
45, combinations, french, piece, thread, wardrobe