How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Personal Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

10-03-2013
trendsetter

@Ta-ta: How is it actually going with your hand?

Sounds like some cut outfits. I love those Miu Miu pumps. I must admit that I've gotten a tad lazy. Yesterday I wore the same outfit for work and dinner with friends. I did dress up a bit though, in my H&M trend dress and my leather jacket. Pics on some of the earlier pages.

@Carolinab: that outfit is SO cute. Is the shirt a part of the dress?

10-03-2013
trendsetter

Inspired by Juliette I decided to wear my white dress (short sleeved, full skirt) today. I normally only use it for summer but today I wore it with black tights, pistols, a black cashmere cardigan and my gold sequin clutch.

Now I am going out with my boyfriend and am wearing this

- BLANK CPH dress (gifted, sometime around early spring '12)
- Anniel flats (november '12)
- E-bay sequin clutch (september '12)

10-03-2013
Power to the 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betinapple View Post
@Ta-ta: How is it actually going with your hand?

Sounds like some cut outfits. I love those Miu Miu pumps. I must admit that I've gotten a tad lazy. Yesterday I wore the same outfit for work and dinner with friends. I did dress up a bit though, in my H&M trend dress and my leather jacket. Pics on some of the earlier pages.

@Carolinab: that outfit is SO cute. Is the shirt a part of the dress?
cute outfit, betina like that square neckline on you, really shows off your collarbone.

ended up wearing marc jacobs silver sandals with faceted lucite heel with 1st outfit--kinda picked up the little jewel embellishment on the blouse, at least in my own mind

thanks for asking about my hand. i am starting to use the whole hand, but it is weak, & i don't have anything like full mobility of my thumb--yet. it looks like it has been tacked back on, which it was, but i didn't expect it to have this random look to it hopefully that isn't permanent ...

impressed you guys know when you got things--i would have to look it all up. but i think the cardigan is from 2009, the blouse from the first season of simply vera, the cargos from a couple years ago?, & items worn in the evening all from last summer.

10-03-2013
tfs star

^To be fair I only remember what I bought 2010 - 2013 anything before that is a black hole. Either that or I have thrown it away and am trying to suppress the memory of ever having owned it/worn it

10-03-2013
Power to the 99%

nordstrom, ssense, mine
^

today ...

Jones New York coral denim jacket--2005 or 2006?? rest of items are from last year I believe
Wang black T (noticed some pilling at the side/bottom under the dressing room lights ... ugh)
Gallia Moda black pants
Anyu Li polka dot ballets
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Nordstrom black pants.jpg (6.3 KB, 210 views)
File Type: jpg ssense Alexander Wang.jpg (53.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Polka dot flat.jpg (32.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Gracie.jpg (20.4 KB, 1 views)

11-03-2013
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashionista-ta View Post
cute outfit, betina like that square neckline on you, really shows off your collarbone.

ended up wearing marc jacobs silver sandals with faceted lucite heel with 1st outfit--kinda picked up the little jewel embellishment on the blouse, at least in my own mind

thanks for asking about my hand. i am starting to use the whole hand, but it is weak, & i don't have anything like full mobility of my thumb--yet. it looks like it has been tacked back on, which it was, but i didn't expect it to have this random look to it hopefully that isn't permanent ...

impressed you guys know when you got things--i would have to look it all up. but i think the cardigan is from 2009, the blouse from the first season of simply vera, the cargos from a couple years ago?, & items worn in the evening all from last summer.
Thx for the compliment. I really like that dress as well since it is fitted and really shows of my waist, but without being skin-tight.

I only remember when I got things because I used to have a blog. And therefore have a place on my computer where I've got pictures and the date and price of my purchases.

Sounds a bit odd with your thumb. Hope it will fix itself.

12-03-2013
trendsetter

Yesterday for work and a doctors appointment

- Benneton sweater (October '12)
- Thrifted skirt (February '12, I think)
- Nike sneakers (September '12)
- Suit parkacoat (September '12)
- Sofie Schnoor bag (March '12)

13-03-2013
trendsetter

Today:

BLANK CPH dress (Feb. '12 I think)
Malene Birger cardigan (July '11)
MDK boots (instead of the pistols in the picture, bought yesterday)
The Sofie Schnoor bag in the post above instead of the bayswater (had to carry a lot of stuff today) bought March '12.

Pics mine and via ashoeaffair.dk

13-03-2013
tfs star

Betinapple: Please tell me you wore a coat! Otherwise I will feel very envious of your weather. Winter has returned to Norway Can't wait for spring I do like that cardigan, so stylish

I feel my outfits are so boring now. Always the same boots and the same warm coat.

13-03-2013
front row

Such a lovely outfit (and picture), Betina I like it how you can share your outfits through older pics, clearly shows this concept works for you!

14-03-2013
trendsetter

@Eizhowa: I wore a coat. And a scarf. And I was freezing. We've just gotten snow again. Sigh. I really love the cardigan as well. It was one of my first more expensive puchases regarding clothes and it has been all worth it. I do not do a lot of variety ATM either. Especially since I still only got one woolen sweater.

@Barbaraa: Thx a lot! I haven't thought of that but you are perfectly right. That is a really nice thought.

15-03-2013
trendsetter

Yesterday I wore:

- H&M sequin skirt (Dec. '12)
- Only denim shirt tied in a knot at the waist (Nov. '12)
- H&M kids black cashmere cardigan (Oct. '10)
- MDK boots (Mar. '13)

+ black cateye glasses and the Sophie Schnoor bag (and my parkacoat out).

http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/...ps6a5b58b6.png

I thought I'd never get used to wearing short, tight skirts again, but I have really come to love the silhouette, especially with these boots.

Today I am wearing

- Mango skirt (Jul. '12)
- Burnt orange l/s tee (Mar. '13)
- H&M kids black cashmere cardigan (Oct. '10)
- Nike sneakers (Sep. '12)

+ the same accesories and jacket as yesterday.

I would never have bought anything burnt orange myself as I did not think it will suit me (and because I generally do not buy a lot of coloured stuff), but I really like the colour and I like it on me, and it looks really cute worn with grey and the bordeaux sneakers.

The skirt was a real bargain btw. It is part wool and it costed me .. wait for it .. 5 dollars.

18-03-2013
trendsetter

Yesterday's outfit

- H&M skirt (Mar. 2011)
- Monkeyglasses spectacles (Sep. 2011)
- MDK boots (Mar. 2013)
- Samsøe Samsøe l/s tee (Dec. 2010)
- Weekday cape (Feb. 2012)

30-03-2013
front row

- vanessa bruno high-waist, wide-legged jeans
- vintage mustard cotton buttondown (the most fantastic fabric, almost flannel. and the tag says 'devil's fashion'. what more can a girl want?)
- pomandère mustard sweater
- charcoal wool (!!!!) socks
- officine creative ankle booties
- silver necklace with two delicate little rock chrystals on it

+
- vanessa bruno camel coat
- handknit navy wool scarf with gold metallic thread weaved into it

02-04-2013
front row

- black cotton tights
- humanoid midnight blue dress (viscose, looks/feels like silk, with woven cotton at the neck)
- A.P.C. breton sweater
- flat black leather boots with crèpe soles (got them in 2007, still going strong!)

+
- vintage wool coat with fur collar
- woven scarf with black and white patterns from zara

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
45, combinations, french, piece, thread, wardrobe