How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Personal Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

04-12-2005
windowshopping

My favorite jeans are my True Religion Billy's worn w/ and orange BDG ringer tee, brown belt, and brown shoes.

04-12-2005
tfs star

i love my indigo nudie jeans!!!!!

04-12-2005
scenester

I love wearing jeans, I have just about every wash-from light and torn to almost black(and lots of blues in between). I'd have to say that despite the regularity of it, I love Juicy Jeans, the fit-length-and moderate flair are perfect for me. Other than that I have sevens that I never touch anymore. There's also a french brand that I have 2 pairs of that fit well as well. blu something. Although I have to say, I've developed a really sad liking towards express jeans. Mainly because they're cheap and I can get two sizes smaller than I typically am, and the editor jeans are nice to go out in. (and they come in long and short, I can't buy pants that aren't long).
Either way, I love wearing heels, boots, and stilettos with jeans. I've never been a sneaker person.

front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fade to Black
The Raf Simons jeans sound amazing and the custom Levi's also sounds cool, always a fan of customized Levi's from the pics I see of different versions (I think it was in 10 magazine or was it V Man?)...and if you're referring to the 'Cash' model by Acne, I like those a lot...and they seem priced a lot more reasonably than Dior Homme's black gabardine jeans!

Which are the oilcloth Dior jeans you speak of? The orange overdyes?
The DH jeans are from a/w 2003, they did loads of different wax/gloss treatments back then, though mine are matte Barbour-style oilcloth in off black/brown. Customised Levi's are from the Bless Basics collection, I think it's 2002 or 2003 as well...

front row

As you can tell by my nickname: Rock & Republic I don't mind the long inseams (I'm 5.5) Power to the seamstress who hems them all!

They make me look long and lean and the washes are nice.Frankie B. is the runner up.I love low rise jeans

05-12-2005
trendsetter

may favorite jeans are Dior Homme and Diesel. I have a pair of raw denim Dior Homme jeans, Orange overdyes, and Black denim(from a few seasons ago when the quality of the black jeans were up to par). From diesel I have like 6ish pairs. I love the zathan and the yarik. Usually diesel runs a little large in the waist though, and by going a few sizes down the fit is much tighter. Ex. In normal jeans I would wear a 29x32/24, but in Diesel I can wear a 26/27x32/34.

05-12-2005
V.I.P.

I love jeans that are straight or tapered, skinny and low waisted.... although I'm kind of anoyed with the trendiness of this look at the moment .

I like stiff denim, but I also like the feeling of worn in jeans you've had forever.

scenester

Anybody know the brand of these jeans?

Oh, and if there are ANY jeans that fit me perfect..it's 7 for all mankind, Acne and True Religion! I really suggest them

windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedoll

Oh, and if there are ANY jeans that fit me perfect..it's 7 for all mankind, Acne and True Religion! I really suggest them
I'd like to know who makes those too. And I fully agree about 7 for all mankind. I've been trying them on in Nordstroms and YES! Selling of some of my old crap on eBay to try and get some $$$. Just as a side note, the simularily named jeans "Sevens" eww.

Today Im wearing some nasty Levis (Im so embaressed) BUt I hate bootcut, button flys, and LowRise) Tomarrow I'll put on my nice jeans the good line of CK dark, natural rise, straight leg, no destruction, medium-dark.

08-12-2005
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrumstik
I'd like to know who makes those too. And I fully agree about 7 for all mankind. I've been trying them on in Nordstroms and YES! Selling of some of my old crap on eBay to try and get some $$$. Just as a side note, the simularily named jeans "Sevens" eww.

Today Im wearing some nasty Levis (Im so embaressed) BUt I hate bootcut, button flys, and LowRise) Tomarrow I'll put on my nice jeans the good line of CK dark, natural rise, straight leg, no destruction, medium-dark.
I know what brand it is!!! It's called Dondup! I think it's Italian or something:/
They're gorgeous!

scenester

Anyone like Joe's Jeans ?!

scenester

id have to say my favorite jeans are my paper denim icn that i took the boot cut in to make straight from the knee down, and some vintage levis 505 that i found at the thrift store earlier this week. the levis have the heviest denim ive ever owned, best fit, and look beautiful... too bad they dont make em like this anymore...

08-12-2005
rising star

Quote:

They look like G-star.

My best jeans are probably my 45rpm Soraikho one-wash selvage. Incredible quality and the fades and whiskers that resulted from me breaking them in is fantastic.

Best 500 I ever spent

09-12-2005
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedoll
Anyone like Joe's Jeans ?!
I love Joe's Jeans!!! I don't care if they are in or not. They fit me so well. I just bought a pair this weekend. The style was called The Muse. It is the most perfect pair of jeans that I have ever bought. It's like someone took my measurements and made them for me. It was between those a pair of Paige and Citizens. Those three brands fit me the best.

Has anyone tried James? I hear they are great but I haven't found any in my area to try or buy.

09-12-2005
scenester

Well that's fun to hear!
James Preserved?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
jeans