How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Personal Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

20-11-2008
shake off your flesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashionista-ta View Post
^ I dunno about white cotton, but there certainly is a point where someone has tried too hard & the results are just not pretty Perhaps it works for those with indelicate sensibilities :p
I just think there's something very sexy in an understated way about a woman in slightly sheer cotton underwear (it doesn't have to be white). The opening scene of Lost In Translation comes to mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GasolineRainbow View Post
Black bra under white shirt: Sexy or trashy? What styling elements do you think could make the look work?
I'm one of the few who likes this look, if done appropriately. Ashley Olsen does it well. To make it work, I think the t-shirt needs to be loose, and the rest of the look should be toned down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike413 View Post
For a man, sexy is a crisp white button-down shirt with the top few buttons left open, just enough to see the collar bone and very top of the chest, and a five o'clock shadow.
Yes, yes, yes.

21-11-2008
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashionista-ta View Post
Sometimes Obama wears a suit with an open shirt, no tie, and I remember thinking that was quite an attractive look for him :p I guess it's a loosened up & ready to play vibe
YES I think that too,it's a very sexy look

I don't think a black bra under a white shirt is trashy,I do it all the time...accidently! Or coloured bras under white. But theres nothing trashy about it.

I think backs are one of the sexiest things us girls can show off

21-11-2008
Power to the 99%

I guess now I have to watch Lost in Translation Sheer cotton, now that's a bit different ...

Btw, when I mentioned indelicate sensibilities, I was referring to the overdone lingerie look ...

21-11-2008
shake off your flesh

^ Oh no I understood. Hope I didn't come off as rude.

I should have specified sheer underwear... I didn't mean cotton underwear that comes in a pack from Hanes.

You must watch Lost In Translation! The directing, the screenplay, the acting... it's all top-notch. Let me know what you think.

23-11-2008
backstage pass

I think the over-sized men's business shirt is the sexiest piece of clothing a woman could use to seduce anyone, but of course you have to know you are sexy not simply believe it.. see it as an internal part of you rather than something you acquire externally... always the best approach with life in general.

shake off your flesh

^ I totally agree.

I think it's very sexy when a woman wears her lover's shirt in the morning.

11-02-2009
front row

As much fun as I have working at Victoria's Secret, I have to dish -

Ladies, the easiest way to seduce this Valentine's Day is to wear whatever make you feel comfortable, even if it's a black bra or cotton panties you wear everyday. The secret? Thigh-highs and a pair of naughty high heels. Does the trick every time!

11-02-2009
front row

confidence
a great scent
attenion to body hair ( hah )
hair perfectly done
great underwear (agent p. does the trick)

i don't need to wear makeup with my boyfriend.. he loves me with and without

windowshopping

lol.. here some input from a guy.. if u ppls don't mind..

I myself like subtlety in women.. city chic, with a hint to what else there can be..
but most important to me are the eyes and the lips.. especially those pinky, shiny, full seductive lips.. (for lips btw.. i do prefer a pinky shade on a woman rather than bright red.. the latter does get seen faster, but to me it's also a little bit of a warning sign...
but oh well.. that's just me )

anywayss..

even if u got the look down.. it still takes an attitude to seduce someone..
(and a again.. be subtle (yet spontaneous).. guide the men.. let them THINK they are in charge, while you guide them and hint and flirt and get them right where you want them (us) )

15-02-2009
windowshopping

i definitely have a very feminine idea when it comes to what is sexy, i don't really love the in your face sexiness a lot of girls seem to have, but that's mostly because it would never go with me or my personality, therefore i choose not to rock it. i think to be sexy you have to go with what comes naturally to you, if it isn't in the same vein as your character and an extension of who you are you'll probably be uncomfortable and it'll show.

soft, messy hair.
subtle and very natural make up, a little shimmer and peachy lips.
mismatching underwear. florals, lace & nude/pink colours are all i really wear.
over the knee socks.
warm skin.
& bedsheets that look slept in.

15-02-2009
V.I.P.

lol, over the knee socks make me think of schoolgirls. not exactly sexy then again, to each their own

15-02-2009
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street_a_Licious View Post
lol, over the knee socks make me think of schoolgirls. not exactly sexy then again, to each their own
they are quite reminiscent of schoolgirls really, but my style generally is quite girlie and whimsical, so i guess whoever i'd be seducing would already be okay with quite an innocent look, or something like that.

15-02-2009
Power to the 99%

^ Under the knee would be schoolgirl, but over the knee evokes something a little different

And I agree about mismatched lingerie ... a matched set (especially if it includes garters et al) seems to be trying a bit too hard. Either that or uptight ... I think it was Elle MacPherson who said in an interview that everything has to match ... isn't that like lining your money up in your wallet by denomination I always wonder how these people come to have so much time on their hands ... I guess we all have our priorities

PS Some would consider a schoolgirl look quite kinky ...

15-02-2009
V.I.P.

yeah....

fetish-kinky and slightly pedo-kinky

16-02-2009
fashion icon

i love low-cut tops. thankfully, i have a small chest so i can get away with wearing them without looking skanky.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
art, seduction, seductive or sexy