How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Personal Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

18-02-2008
windowshopping

Sun in Sagittarius

He is good, idealistic, enthusiastic and warm-hearted. He is independent, has a taste for travel and freedom. He is pre-disposed to a professional career.

Weaknesses: He is too adventurous and leaves things to chance: takes risks which cause problems: he is rebellious and has a playful spirit.

Moon in Leo

He is brave and knows how to take risks, has the courage of his convictions, is honest , imposing and sharp. He has a great sense of and respect for justice. Organizational sense. Selectivity in friends, but is not influenced by them. Taste for splendor.

Weaknesses: changing and numerous affections. Emotional instability, pride.

Venus in Aquarius

He likes flowery language: he is very sensitive and detests anything vulgar. He appreciates independence in love, but idealizes and embellishes it. He likes to please and will do whatever is necessary for this. While always being frank, he is not always faithful.

Weaknesses: he is unfaithful, because he likes above all to please and will follow through to the end of any adventure that arises. Does not like barriers, likes liberty of action and does not like to account to anyone.

ascendant Pisces

Here, I thought this might be helpful to give you insight how i would dress. Is very curious.

Last edited by Waldorf; 18-02-2008 at 04:57 AM.

18-02-2008
fashion icon

i already know my sun is leo, my moon is sagittarius. i didnt know my ascendent is virgo, no idea what this means

my signs are close to yours fashionista-ta

18-02-2008
jedinečnej krásy

fashionista-ta, this is a fantastic thread!

it's a shame i don't really understand astrology though

here are my results:
Sun and Moon in Scorpio • Ascendant in Capricorn, Saturn in the Seventh House • Saturn in the Seventh House • Sun in the Tenth House • Moon in the Tenth House • Venus in the Twelfth House
in terms of personality...it's very accurate...in terms of fashion - i don't know what it is telling me. any insight please

Power to the 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUXU View Post
i already know my sun is leo, my moon is sagittarius. i didnt know my ascendent is virgo, no idea what this means

my signs are close to yours fashionista-ta
Ah, that means you're brilliant & fashionable

Kidding, kidding

Hmmm, totally interesting combination. Virgo rising makes you very fastidious about how you present yourself (no running around in snagged hosiery!), and Moon in Saggy I suspect makes you very forthright & honest about who you really are ... so self-expression probably comes very easily to you. None of this "Oh, is this really me" agonizing I imagine

18-02-2008
Power to the 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSunday View Post
fashionista-ta, this is a fantastic thread!

it's a shame i don't really understand astrology though

here are my results:
Sun and Moon in Scorpio • Ascendant in Capricorn, Saturn in the Seventh House • Saturn in the Seventh House • Sun in the Tenth House • Moon in the Tenth House • Venus in the Twelfth House
in terms of personality...it's very accurate...in terms of fashion - i don't know what it is telling me. any insight please
Well, I see you as potentially being the opposite of MUXU ... with Sun & Moon in Scorpio & Venus in the 12th house of secrets, you probably do not like your clothes to reveal all that much about you. With Cappy rising, I wonder if you sometimes wear earthtones? I suspect you also like to put your best luxurious foot forward ... Capricorns often like having nice things. Some might not care about clothes, it would more be a really nice pen or boat, but since you're here, I imagine you do

What do you think?

18-02-2008
jedinečnej krásy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashionista-ta View Post
Well, I see you as potentially being the opposite of MUXU ... with Sun & Moon in Scorpio & Venus in the 12th house of secrets, you probably do not like your clothes to reveal all that much about you. With Cappy rising, I wonder if you sometimes wear earthtones? I suspect you also like to put your best luxurious foot forward ... Capricorns often like having nice things. Some might not care about clothes, it would more be a really nice pen or boat, but since you're here, I imagine you do

What do you think?
Thank you for the reading

I think the issue is that I love to dress well - but I become so self conscious - because in my circle of friends, and professionally, I am the most fashionable. I love the compliments, but I'm embarrassed too. I do tend to pair earth-tone garments with brighter colours for contrast - because of my complexion I favor brighter hues bordering on pastel.
Lately I've focused on higher quality accessories - eyeglasses, watches, cufflinks, and shoes. My work environment is highly conservative and upon the occasional face to face with clients, subtle accents help me compensate for the restriction I feel at times in my professional wardrobe.

18-02-2008
V.I.P.

Sun in Capricorn, Moon in Libra Ascendant in Capricorn, Saturn in the First House Sun in the First House Sun Conjunct Ascendant Venus in the First House Saturn in the First House Saturn Conjunct Ascendant Moon in the Eighth House

Those are the ones I got. It's freaky how exact most of them are.

18-02-2008
fashion icon

Sun in Taurus
Moon in Leo
Ascendant in Leo
Saturn in the Third House
Sun in the Ninth House
Venus in the Tenth House
Moon in the Twelfth House

19-02-2008
Power to the 99%

That's a heckuva strong Saturn influence you've got there, katherine And also a loaded first house. It's nice that you've got Venus there to lighten things up. Perhaps you have a strong sense of yourself & beauty? You may be quite disciplined about your beauty regimen? Moon in the 8th is also interesting ... we had a discussion of the 8th earlier in the thread.

23-02-2008
the crying of humanity

Okay, I'm too curious now to pass this up. ta-ta, if you don't mind me asking, what do you think these results say about my style?

Sun in Capricorn, Moon in Sagittarius Ascendant in Gemini, Mercury in the Ninth House Moon in the Seventh House Moon Opposition Ascendant Sun in the Ninth House Saturn in the Tenth House Venus in the Eleventh House

I'm going to read up on them myself, but you seem to know quite a bit as well.

fashion icon

Can you do mine? I'm #83.

It says " People with Leo in the Ascendant seem to possess a flair for the life of nobility and regality." So maybe it says that I prefer conservative and classic styles which I do?

motion Sun Taurus 0°28'42 in house 9
direct Moon Leo 10°43'00 in house 12
direct Mercury Taurus 20°21'50 in house 10
direct Venus Gemini 9°00'09 in house 10
direct Mars Taurus 11°28'10 in house 9
direct Jupiter Sagittarius 10°01'50 in house 4
retrograde Saturn Scorpio 1°10'23 in house 3
retrograde Uranus Sagittarius 8°31'28 in house 4
retrograde Neptune Sagittarius 29°07'29 in house 5
retrograde Pluto Libra 28°04'40 in house 3 retrograde
True Node Gemini 26°44'14 in house 11 retrograde

Last edited by eurofashionjunki; 23-02-2008 at 06:46 PM.
23-02-2008
fashion icon

^ Forget the last bit, I didn't have time to edit it.

Sun in Taurus, Moon in Leo Ascendant in Leo, Sun in the Ninth House Saturn in the Third House Sun in the Ninth House Venus in the Tenth House Moon in the Twelfth House

24-02-2008
backstage pass

Sun: Scorpio cusp Sagittarius
Rising: Pisces
Venus: Scorpio in house 8 direct
8th House: Scorpio

Sun in Scorpio, Moon in Pisces • Ascendant in Pisces, Neptune in the Tenth House • Moon in the First House • Venus in the Eighth House • Sun in the Ninth House • Saturn in the Ninth House

Ascendant in Pisces, Neptune in 10th House = inconstant, duality/polarity, introverted, subtle, intuitive, emotional
Moon in 1st House = actions ruled over by unstable emotions, extremes, sensitive/empathetic...
Venus in 8th House = favorable financially/romancically, introverted
Sun in 9th House = intellectual, fearless-austere-analytical mind
Saturn in 9th House = cautious, studious, serious, meditative...prone to depression, fear, severity

...my horoscope isn't so positive. i guess this just means i should be aware that i have quite a few negative patterns i should be cognizant of...maybe.

but what does all this say about my style?

i think my conservative/subtle preferences are predicted here.
i suppose i do dress pretty honestly.
but i don't think my style sense is prone to many changes/revolutions (pisces), in fact, i think that my preferences are pretty constant and not influenced so much by others.

so... i'm really curious what the experts in this thread think?

04-03-2008
Power to the 99%

Just dropped in to say I haven't forgotten about this thread Just starting to feel human again after a grueling business trip. I'll be back soon with a real reply

04-03-2008
the crying of humanity

No worries, take your time! I appreciate the update.

Tags
astrology, personal, style