Bed Time! What to wear to bed - Page 22 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Style Spot / Personal Style
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

22-08-2009
backstage pass

a t-shirt & shorts in the summer, warm pjs in the winter

#Resist

I would like some nice silk pajamas, but my problem with pajamas is the tops never fit. Anytime I have to buy the whole set, I end up giving the tops away. Any suggestions?

22-08-2009
V.I.P.

The only thing I can think of is getting a size that'll fit the top and get the pant taken in, but thats not the most economical solution...

22-08-2009
front row

Cami and knickers...I sleep with my hair in a bun too, as it gets fussy if I leave it down and when I wake up: no bed head!

22-08-2009
#Resist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guessgirl96 View Post
The only thing I can think of is getting a size that'll fit the top and get the pant taken in, but thats not the most economical solution...
That may be an option. Usually with things that button down the front, I run out of sizes before finding one that fits But I suppose with PJs if there's a gap between buttons, it's not such a faux pas

22-08-2009
front row

I usually wear oversized t-shirts and undies. Sometimes during the winter I'll also wear long underwear.

23-08-2009
Riot Bug

it depends...
but im quite random
i can sleep with my fav t shirt
or even a chameleon dress haha...

In winter im usually like all covered of clothes (which is annoying) cause i get like freeze soon...that when im not in a house with central heat...which happens when i moved a lot... then if you have central heat you can wear something cool... i used to have some light trousers so cool red and white gotta take a picture that i will always wear with a white t shirt and they were nice to having a lazy morning with 'em too...
okay i also had a lil' princep pj for winter hahaha but it was priceless!!! i think still around... but i only use the trousers maybe... haha

this things don't happen if uve got a nice company...(then I would steal some t shirt from him) hahaha anyway i always tried to look fancy...even when its prob quite punkish...in my dreams no matter how lack of sense has...

backstage pass

I like Victoria Secret to wear to bed.

They have cute pajamas and beautiful lingerie.

Now as for something a bit steamy, I do something lacy and sheer or leather. Depends on the mood. XD

11-09-2009
Riot Bug

this is how erratic can be my outfit for sleeping... some beach dress and a band t shirt...

rising star

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashionista-ta View Post
I would like some nice silk pajamas, but my problem with pajamas is the tops never fit. Anytime I have to buy the whole set, I end up giving the tops away. Any suggestions?
Do you have Marks&Spencer anywhere near you? They sell pyjama tops and bottoms separately so you can get different sizes if you need to. And I really love their pyjamas, they're adorable and comfortable.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

So spring is here and it's time to figure out my sleepwear! I dug out my stored spring/summer items and I still have some lovely cotton nightdresses from last year. But I will be wanting a couple of new PJ sets or nighties for this year too...

Riot Bug

another incoherence from my last sleeping wear haha

fashion insider

I mostly wear basic shirts from H&m and "jogging "pants or shorts. When Im cold I love to war my oversize "I love NY" sweater Or I wear snoopy pyjames by H&M

27-03-2010
windowshopping

Naked. Probably shouldn't post a picture

28-03-2010
V.I.P.

^

I like to sleep in just some lace or cotton boy shorts during Summer. I'm hoping to find a great little lace and silk nighty. Winter I sleep in some drawstring sweats and a big shirt.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
bed, time, wear