- vibskov scarf
- black spring court sneakers
- purple miu miu heels
- skinny cheap monday jeans
- black ballerinas
- black tights camilla stærk
- a necklace with two pigions
- underwear from a danish store called Tekinoktay Finest Lingerie
- blue peter jensen dress
- a lot of clothes from a danish store called wood wood
- iPod nano
- tons of cds
* Lord of the Rings Directors Cut DVD boxset
* Prairie - Age Management Stimulus Complex – Eyes
* Something as wack and crazy as a professional file stream http://www.medicool.com/podiatry/pod...ilestream.html ...I hate dry hard skin on the heel of the foot..
* Black high waisted pants
* mustard yellow velvet shoes
* grey shoes
* a heart pendant by danish jeweler Kim Buck (photo taken by me)
- Have a good time with my family (because the last two years I've been on vacation during Xmas)
-Anything they decide to give me (if I don't like it, I can just change it.. hehe)
I don't really have a specific material thing I want...
Oh yeah! I remembered... a pair of shoes I saw the other day in the Ricky Sarkany (argentine designer) store, and a new handbag (don't know which one)
“Fashion fades, only style remains the same” Coco Chanel
-Cowon A2 (Portable Multiple Player), looks much better than the ipod video (which I had considered getting but the battery life = )
-Chloé Paddington (but that's never gonna happen)
And hmmm... I don't know... I mean I should have a huge wishlist as it's my birthday (on the 14th) AND Christmas... I guess I wish I could finally decide on what I want to do with my life. Oh and a nice trip round the world would be great too. And maybe a boyfriend.
♥♥Your clothes are all made by Balmain...